Close

Stranger

Default Mixing question!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have used NPA

in the past with great results, but I used it without mixing. I want to go the mixing route this time to increase

the effectiveness. I understand that it is to be used as an additive to colognes. I have 7 different bottles of

cologne that I cycle and I was wondering about this whole ratio thing. The standard recommendation is either 4:1 or

5:1. I understand that that's 4 parts cologne to 1 part NPA, etc. But what the hell is that when it comes to

actually measuring it out in a bottle or atomizer?? Are we talking ml or what?? Does the atomizer tell you these

numbers on the side? I am totally confused on how you actually measure this out. If someone could please explain

this in a better way, I'd REALLY appreciate it a lot. Thanks!!

If you have great results with

your current method, mixing will not improve on that. I assume you've been layering your NPA with your

cologne.

The only improvement will be ease of application once you get your mix right, which may take some time

and experimentation.

If you're going to actually mix up a batch, you need either a graduated cylinder/beaker, or

mix in small batches by using a dropper. If you cycle your colognes you'll use up a lot of product, both NPA and

cologne.

Personally I don't see the benefit, and prefer layering, esp since I like to use different -mones and

colognes in ever-changing combinations.

Stranger

Default Thanks

Thanks for the reply

and yes I was doing the layering method with my colognes that you spoke of. I did a little bit of research on the

Pheromone Reference Library and was going to try mixing route, but then discovered that none of my colognes have a

screw off top, just spray. So it's a no-go anyway. Despite that, I agree that it would probably be easier to go

with what I was doing before if you say it's no more effective. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information