Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Other products I\'m looking into...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bruce, do you Chemist or anyone in the forum know about a product called the Ultra Pheromone or a product called Harem Knights. And what about Beaches and Beaux Gest? Does this stuff actually work? I know the bottle for Ultra Pheromone looks like APC\'s but it\'s supposed to be bigger cheaper and \"the strongest\" although everyone say\'s they\'re the strongest.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Other products I\'m looking into...

Many products claim they are the strongest or use advertizing like 4x strength.

4x strength over what??? As Phil Stone (a Chemist who is actually in the business of pheromones) - a percent content is more meaningful. And his point is that if you know that a certain product has 0.05% concentration of pheromones - then you know it is 10x weaker than one that has a 0.50% concentrtation (I\'d like to get my hands on a 0.5% product!!! Then I\'d dilute it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ). Other meaningful measure of pheromone quantity are how many grams or milligrams per milliliter (we use this one we use most of the time for protein concentration in our experiments). More meaningful measurements would actually be a molarity or molality and other measurements like it - but that\'s really only used by scientists and freshmen who take chemistry and then proceed to forget it the next year.

4x strength??? 4x to what? 10x the quantity of pheromones??? 10x the quantity of what - grams - the amount in a drop??? It all sounds very impressive but a lot of it is posing advertising.

Beaches and Harlem Nights have tested to have very little - less than that contained in Realm or APC from 3 years ago. This is not to say that they aren\'t effective - I have personal experience with either of these products but I do with the very anemic YES! and LURE which contain even less and still have gotten results!

If you have the URL of the product - we may be able to find info at the website.

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat I would stick with the products Bruce sells on his website. The reason is that each one has a following or else Bruce would not carry it. This means that each one works in its own way. If instead you go and buy a product directly from a company that is not carried by love-scent than you may be buying snake oil.
    Why not just be safe and purchase a well tested and proven phero product from here with money back guarantee.

It just makes sense.

Phero Enthusiast

Hey - my reply vanished!

What it said was I meant to say I DON\'T have eny esperience with Beaches and Harem Nights (I do have experience with the movie Harlem Nights).

**DONOTDELETE**

What about Human Response Lab\'s SIB (Sex In a Bottle)? Anyone know anything about that?

Thread Information