Close

Stranger

Cool New to Phermones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi. I am new to

the Pheromone scene. I been researching this for quite a while but don't have enough courage to purchase any of the

products I find on amazon or here.

I know there are people out there who mix pheromones to get a good reaction.

Basically I am a pretty laid back guy who loves to bodybuild and I try to keep a positive attitude. I do however

find it hard for me to talk with women I am attracted too. I can for short peroids of time but cannot get to where I

like them to notice me.

I am a good dresser and sometimes I try nice scents like AXE. I try not to over do it. I

juss want women to notice me more. I am into the Black/Brown skinned sisters more than anything. lol. Im a white boi

age 24 who looks 19-20. I gave up smoking weed too. YAY! I am happy I made that decision. I want ta be happy. I

dress cozy wearing nice urban clothes, Sean John, Akadmiks, Southpole. Sometimes I wear the nice Tommy Hilfiger

POLO's. I had comments where I do dress good. I am decent looking guy cuz my apparance is one priority.

I want

something where I can get women to smile toward me and to keep my social level with people in general. Especially

when it comes to work. I worked fast food before and people aren't too nice toward me. I guess they sense I am a

bit intimidating, serious or juss don't wanna get too friendly with me. The other thing I usually work with men

better than females. I don't get it. Women are so mean toward me when I work for them. I don't get it. I shower at

lest once per day. I want a smell I can smell fresh A day all day and where women will feel comfortable speaking

toward me lol. Any suggestions? I am ready for this challenge. I don't go clubbin much or bar scene but I go to

church lol. Once or twice a week.

Thanks HornyViper!

Welcome to the forum HV

Two

things...

Work on your personal presentation towards people. You'll be perceived first by who you present

yourself to be.

Scent of Eros and/or Chikara would be your best bet. Both are good for any and all occasions.

Read a lot here on the forum, lots of good stuff that'll help.

ooops, three things.

Stranger

Default Hi

idesign: Ok ok that sounds

good. Present myself toward others. I don't have a problem doing that.
    Now I understand the WAGG sounds like a

very good pheromone. So, what are Eros and Chikara.

I have been reading through the forums but I want to do them

right. Do you have any idea where I am comning from? I hang out with myself more than people. I try to surround

myself with positive people. Good Communication is by far 100% the best way for social life.

Yes ok. I am a

bit of an asshole. I've had women hit on me who are heavy set women. So, I tell them what they wanna hear make a

lil joke and walk away about them and walk away. Some of those women try to talk to me but not so often. Thank

goodness. (I guess unattractive women think Im awesome but I break up with them as soon as I get what I want)

Yes

I do have a bit of an alter ego. I have had attractive women but they came to me. Yes my weakness is cute/attractive

girls. Now to figure out how to reverse that and I'll be made in heaven

lol. Yes Im a lil cocky and

Arrogant. I imagine there are worse guys than me who have hott girlfriends and don't look as good as me. Cuz they

have one skill I lack. Know how to tease and joke.

But enough about me it don't matter if a girl

looks just ok cuz I'll date just about any of da sisters as long as she can take care of herself. lol. Comeon guys

talk ta me

What about those phermones M-11 and V5? I understand they may be what I am looking for. Based on my

understandings.

Here's a good place to

start.

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-gu...e-products.htm

Have no idea what

M-11 or V5 are. Isn't there a shampoo called VO5? Probably not what you mean.

I think they're products from

another site.

Thread Information