Close

Thread: a7 in general

Phero Dude

Default a7 in general

visit-red-300x50PNG
    How well does a7 work on

younger individuals (20-30 year olds). Does this product work in a business environment or would it get me fired?

What nationality of woman does it attract? What effect does it have on the wearers mood?

I'm 38

male.

hornyman

Common forum opinion is that

-none products are best not used at work since it has a sexual vibe. A7 is mostly -none, with a bit of -rone. It

may not get you fired, but sexual tension in a work environment can be uncomfortable.

That's not to say it

can't be done, really it depends on each individual and each situation. I never wear -none for work personally. I

like A7 a lot in social situations, and I find that its a more "intimate" -none than TE or NPA. I get a subtle mood

lift when I wear it.

I think you'll find that younger women will respond better to lighter doses, which you

should do anyway when starting out.

Hope this helps HM. A lot of your questions can really only be answered by

experimentation since each individual is effected differently.

In my work place, I wear Alpha

a314, AQ, or simply SOE.

I like SOE alone not mixed, & you will never beleive the result you will get. Women

will be around you all the time as they see you friendly, chatty, & a source for protection. They will open up to

you as a very close friend.

Best of luck

Being either brave or stupid, I have

tried A7 at the place I work, but bear in mind I'm usually alone tending some machine or other and not in contact

with very many other people. Plus the people who do work there consist mailnly of a 30 ish male, a 65 ish male, and

two 60+ish females.

So far nothing good or bad to report.

Dosage= 1 drop. I'm over 50.

Socially: I gave

A7 a try today at a brunch gathering with my favorite female targets (35 and 65 - nice age spread heh?). Although

today I did add a dab of alpha-androstenol (Instant Openness) as a
    "modifier." All went well. So far no "bad"

reactions so I have some hopes...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Guy101 View Post
    In my work

place, I wear Alpha a314, AQ, or simply SOE.

I like SOE alone not mixed, & you will never beleive the result you

will get. Women will be around you all the time as they see you friendly, chatty, & a source for protection. They

will open up to you as a very close friend.

Best of luck
    Guy101

I have used SOE in the past but

I feel it makes my alpha-less image (38 years old, overweight, 5'7") even more pronounced. Its true women are more

friendly, but I work in a bank and i'd get walked over in the business environment like that with SOE. If i worked

with models all day that would be different.

I do find chikara to be great. Only thing is I come across as

very direct and to the point. lack of smiles etc. The spanish women like it but I'm trying to get good friendly

feedback from everyone. I still need respect in business environment but not so much that I come across as

distant.

HM

HM, over in another thread

Sodbuster is getting good results with A314/SoE, after having a negative reaction with -none at work.

Edit:

Ooops, I just saw your other post. Have you tried SoE/Chikara? If Chikara makes you too intense, SoE should buffer

it.

I would advise you to use 01 drop

or less of PI (as it is less concentrated than A7) + whatever suits you from SOE.

It is still a great combo, you

will have both respect + friendly chatty image.

Stranger

What do you guys think about a

mix based on SOE, A7, and A314? I've been using SOE and A314, (2-3 drops), as a base and have added some others

from time-to-time. I'm 50 and would like to use a good mix at work. If I used 1 drop of A7 would I then cut back

the A314 to no more than 2 drops? Thanks.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    What

do you guys think about a mix based on SOE, A7, and A314? I've been using SOE and A314, (2-3 drops), as a base and

have added some others from time-to-time. I'm 50 and would like to use a good mix at work. If I used 1 drop of A7

would I then cut back the A314 to no more than 2 drops? Thanks.
    If you are a

friendly smiling type of guy with an easygoing attitude then A314 x 2 dr + Alpha7 x 1 dr...... or a dab, will work

well, and enhance an aura of mystery and respect for you in the workplace at your age.

Just be aware that some young women may find you somewhat

irresistible.

Its a good idea to alter your mixes and not wear the same mix every

day.

One

drop Alpha7 and six drops SOE is also an excellent combo and will give you some really great action, as good as

anything. Put a little effort in and the world is in your hands, Yes sure She will be.......

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default a7

a7 soe, pheros, gets me

respect from men but, no smiles or contact from women. What is going on? I use 1 drop with 5 " SOE.

It also

makes me feel like I can CONTROL myself and be nice, but turn like a pit bull on someone and be firm and dominant

too. Anyone else feel this?

I drive a lot faster when wearing this mone (up to 20km faster on rd).

It

amps me up.

I don't feel cheerful when wearing this even when I combined it with pheros.

My mind

when wearing this mone is so focused on tasks (driving, reading cash register) etc that I don't focus on people. I

may say hi and then my mind will go into autopilot with the a7 into action mode again. I start eye contact but

don't maintain it even if I force myself to try with this mone on. This is when I'm doing something like reaching

for change in my pocket at cash register, or driving car etc.

I Have difficulty having a lengthy

conversation with this on. Anything more than 1 liners back and forth is a challenge.

Well what do you

think? Is this normal?

basically you cannot multitask with this on. It makes me very aggressive. Its makes

me get respect but no flirtation or looks or smiles from women. Maybe they're all intimidated!

BTW I'm 38

M, 5'7", 180 overweight. Non alpha.

HM

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

overdose.....
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    overdose.....
    Yes DR S..., my sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    a7

soe, pheros, gets me respect from men but, no smiles or contact from women. What is going on? I use 1 drop with 5 "

SOE.

It also makes me feel like I can CONTROL myself and be nice, but turn like a pit bull on someone and be

firm and dominant too. Anyone else feel this?

I drive a lot faster when wearing this mone (up to 20km faster on

rd).

It amps me up.

I don't feel cheerful when wearing this even when I combined it with pheros.

My

mind when wearing this mone is so focused on tasks (driving, reading cash register) etc that I don't focus on

people. I may say hi and then my mind will go into autopilot with the a7 into action mode again. I start eye contact

but don't maintain it even if I force myself to try with this mone on. This is when I'm doing something like

reaching for change in my pocket at cash register, or driving car etc.

I Have difficulty having a lengthy

conversation with this on. Anything more than 1 liners back and forth is a challenge.

Well what do you think? Is

this normal?

basically you cannot multitask with this on. It makes me very aggressive. Its makes me get respect

but no flirtation or looks or smiles from women. Maybe they're all intimidated!

BTW I'm 38 M, 5'7", 180

overweight. Non alpha.

HM
    Ok then, what about a shared dab Alpha 7

applied to wrists pulsepoints and splash some SOE on around ya gills,

This application will obviously help with the self effects of the none, and you have the option of

wafting it under the noses of whome you may choose, Ha yes this is also what i do with my A1 wrist applications,

and works a treat when giving her a little upper back massage te he great methodology what.

With the

Alpha 7 applied I just have to take the lead and be assertive with a nice wide eyed smile, You'd be surprised just

how far this will take ya, cept dont falter in the least,especially when ur touching first base , Otherwise it will

confuse her and she will slip away fast.

This pheromone is called Alpha 7 it is not a soft hitter even though it is

tempered somewhat with a bit of rone mone, So once it is slapped on you are in no nonsense Alpha territory and you

have no real alternitive except to play the Alpha part and play it well, So choose your time and place and splash it

on when you are prepared to be the Alpha 7 Man...

HM, I'm a big fan of the self

effects of Chikara. It's light on none, but has the focused effect you mention, but with a chatty friendly

feeling. I tend to spike it with a spray or two of TE if there will be alcohol involved, but I'm a bit alpha on my

own and combined with the self effect wear the role like a glove.

A good example, last night I was sitting at

a bar and two guys start hitting on two girls sitting next to me. I started talking to one of the girls and the guy

that was hitting on her got obviously annoyed, and even mentioned that his only option was to hit me. I was able to

easily talk him into being my buddy, and within 15 minutes he was buying me drinks. The girls got away, but there

were plenty there to follow!

I still want to try out A7, but I'm really liking my C7/TE, more random action in

the last month and a half then ever before outside of a relationship I ended last night with nipples in

hand, and I'm seeing her again on tuesday with promises of sex... no joke.

GM

Phero Dude

Default New Mix

Ok guys,

Upon

hearingyour advice I'm going to reduce a7 to 1 dab (with dropper out) and see how that pans.

In addition

I'm going to up SOE to 7 inches .

I will hold off on adding my chikara to the mix as i already have the (7)

from alpha.

Perhaps on the youngn's a little less a7 and more SOE will do the job effectively. Possibly

this will also get me noticed at work without coming on too alpha. I'd still like to make friends you

know.

I used to get sleepiness from SOE but I find with a7 in higher amounts that doesn't happen. I'll

have to be careful I don't OD the SOE.

BTW has anyone noticed that SOE bottles lose effectiveness once they

get to 30% full? I notice this everytime I buy. Off the new bottles I get hits galore. Then by the time the

bottles are 30% full maybe the bacteria from my skin enters the bottles? Perhaps SOE packs are

better?

Thanks for your help. Off to battle testing today.
    HM

Ok

guys,

Upon hearingyour advice I'm going to reduce a7 to 1 dab (with dropper out) and see how that pans.

In

addition I'm going to up SOE to 7 inches .

I will hold off on adding my chikara to the mix as i already have

the (7) from alpha.

Perhaps on the youngn's a little less a7 and more SOE will do the job effectively. Possibly

this will also get me noticed at work without coming on too alpha. I'd still like to make friends you know.

I

used to get sleepiness from SOE but I find with a7 in higher amounts that doesn't happen. I'll have to be careful

I don't OD the SOE.

BTW has anyone noticed that SOE bottles lose effectiveness once they get to 30% full? I

notice this everytime I buy. Off the new bottles I get hits galore. Then by the time the bottles are 30% full maybe

the bacteria from my skin enters the bottles? Perhaps SOE packs are better?

Thanks for your help. Off to battle

testing today.
    HM
    Hey HM just remember Alpha 7 , a dab with the dropper

removed will be large enough to = a drop or more, so probably have to wipe some back in using the edge of the

bottle.

Just presenting here a

comparison.

For best results with general use over a seven hour

period then one SOE gel/pkt is

reccomended and calibrated as a

one use item, or 1 and an 1/8th to be precise.

So your 7" ( = one drop SOE ) application is going to = about 1/4 of a gel/pkt

in pheromone strength,

which i feel is strong enough for very

close intimate setting to be noticed but certainly could not be considered even coming close to an OD.

One SOE gel/pkt is = in pheromone quantity to around 6 drops SOE

from the bottle.

Well 7" SOE will hardly even cause a blip on the radar in my estimation , dont mean to be rude old

boy but a day in the office would need at least a half a gel/pkt or the equivelent of 3 drops SOE, or 15 " Just

starting to get noticed now.

And for going out on the PROWL then 6 drops at least, or 30" .
    Dont forget to add a drop of A7 for the kick.

Phero Dude

Default Terry

Terry

That's

fantastic advice regarding the ratios. I tried out 3 drops of SOE last night and it worked wonders. Look like I

was just using too little!

Now did you state that SOE at 3 drops is all thats recommended for work settings?

What about a7, should I still add a drop here? I'm naturally a timid guy and just agree to everything I'm told at

work, it may help if I add some aggression to the mix :-)

You mentioned 1 drop a7 and 6 drops SOE for prowl.

I guess you mean for clubbing , parties etc? Is 6 drops SOE too much for DINNER out with a woman? Is it best saved

for clubs?

Note: SOE drops is magical. Rubbing the roller on my skin has caused bacteria problems with the

gel in the past, causing it to lose it's effectiveness. I believe waiting for the drops will help me measure out

the correct quantity and keep the bottle bacteria free!

HM

Terry

That's fantastic advice regarding the ratios. I tried out 3 drops of SOE last

night and it worked wonders. Look like I was just using too little!

Now did you state that SOE at 3 drops is all

thats recommended for work settings? What about a7, should I still add a drop here? I'm naturally a timid guy and

just agree to everything I'm told at work, it may help if I add some aggression to the mix :-)

You mentioned 1

drop a7 and 6 drops SOE for prowl. I guess you mean for clubbing , parties etc? Is 6 drops SOE too much for DINNER

out with a woman? Is it best saved for clubs?

Note: SOE drops is magical. Rubbing the roller on my skin has

caused bacteria problems with the gel in the past, causing it to lose it's effectiveness. I believe waiting for the

drops will help me measure out the correct quantity and keep the bottle bacteria free!

HM
    Yes 3 drops SOE is kool for work settings because more would not necessarily give you greater

returns considering the nature of the enviroment and the conditions.

Take note of what works and then start and

test something else so as can start rotating the mixes during the working week as will keep you being perceived as

mystical and attractive.

Oh yeah, regarding Alpha 7 at ur workplace Try a dab shared between ur wrist pulsepoints, see how

it goes ( should not really give you a self effect hit )

And 4 drops SOE at an intimate dinner sounds

fine and can even add small dab A7 to wrist pulsepoint, and then couple drops A1 lightly rubbed into a circle on the

back of each hand, That is when ya get round to gettin some of this magic juice from

Bruce.

Same

here HM, I also use SOE applied with a dropper every time and i dont roll it.

And it is best kept out of direct sunlight.

The only reason that i tend to rave on about

Alpha 7 and SOE is because i have received genuine good hits from this combo.

But then again there are a couple of products

that dont do so well on me , but the younger guys get good action from PS i have repeatedly received

comments from various young women and even some girls who have just said out of the blue that i smell sexy. ( There

is more but i have said enough )

When wearing Alpha 7, and

also when using A7 + SOE with cologne.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post

The only reason that i tend to rave on about

Alpha 7 and SOE is because i have received genuine good hits from this combo.

Would 2

drops of a7 be considered an OD?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky Chan View Post
    Would 2

drops of a7 be considered an OD?
    Depends on you, and your own signature, age, and appearance.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

probably depending on age.

young OD older maybe not.

Would

2 drops of a7 be considered an OD?
    It depends on you. Try one drop first to see what it does. A7 is easier

to use than TE or PI but it is still a none heavy product. None ODs can be nasty.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky

Chan;208443
    Would 2 drops of a7 be considered an OD?
    Hey Blacky, I may look

fresh lol, but truth is im closer to 60 than 50, and one drop of the Magic New Alpha 7 is perfect for me, as i get

cuddled from lil babies and their bigger sisters and the mums, and no one, men included is at odds with me.

Some young

blokes could OD very easily on 2 drops A7 as you mentioned because young men produce enough natural Androstenone in

most cases, and that is why a little dab is best to start out with, or some softer pheromone like SOE which contains

Androstenol and Androsterone is a good choice for starters.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    Depends on you, and your own signature, age, and appearance.
    black ,mid 30's, 6'0

205lbs good shape.

I've tried soe and npa, some hits actually got bit on two seperate occasion. 2 sprays of

chikara got some hits. 1-2 drops of a7 haven't noticed anything. I have 13 different colognes and about 12

different cover scents. I just don't see anything.

... 6'0

205lbs good shape...
    Yup, might be an OD try just 1, or even less.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Two sprays of chikara is kind of

light for what I use for decent hits(3 sprays plus 1 spray TE), so if you're getting hits on that you probably have

a higher than normal None production. Not sure how much NPA you're using, but SOE usually tempers that anyway.

You could try lowering the A7 or also adding SOE to the mix to buffer it since that strategy seems to work for NPA

for you.

King of the coupons!

Question

black

,mid 30's, 6'0 205lbs good shape.

I've tried soe and npa, some hits actually got bit on two seperate

occasion. 2 sprays of chikara got some hits. 1-2 drops of a7 haven't noticed anything. I have 13 different colognes

and about 12 different cover scents. I just don't see anything.
    Where did you place your 1

and 2 drops, BC?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Where did you place your 1 and 2 drops, BC?
    1 drop on the wrist, touch wrist

together, touch wrists behind ears, then inner elbow, and back of hands. prettty much the same for 2 drops ,but 2nd

drop is mostly chest.

Thread Information