Close

Stranger

Default A question from France :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dear

members,

I'm a 20-years-old french student. I would like to know if there is any "pheromones" that is the best

to attract women (feeling and/or sexual way).

Also, I'm (refering to some girls I talk to) quite good looking,

but I'm the less self confident around the world (I really have a deep hatred of my appareance) so if there is

another one that will help me bring back confidence and "cojones"! it would be great.

Thanks a lot

Best

regards from France

First thing will to be

restoring.gaining your confidence... no matter how well you smell or how sexified your chemical signature is it

won't mean jack if don't respect yourself or have self confidence.

Do what ever it takes to be proud of who you

are and what you have to offer.

When it comes to -mones you gotta do your research... read what works for

others and why it works for them... ect.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Okay, you're right, but

the thing is, if there is something that could help me for this, it should be great (Im working on my self

confidence)

And please, about the "how to attract girl thing" I read a lot on this forum, but I've trouble to

understand most of thread because I don't really speak the english other than the "scholar"one so I could make some

mistake by understanding thing wrong

There is no single best

pheromone to attract women, that's the point. It is a matter of finding one that is best for you personally. A

description of yourself would help including your personality and general state of health. Even then, it will be hit

and miss trying to find the right product or products for you personally.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Well,
    I'm 20 years old,

I'm 175 height, 75kg weight. I workout raisonnably, so I have an "athletic" body, not really like bodybuilders,

thiner. I'm half french, and half spanish, so I'm mediteranean type.
    I think I'm smart for my age, and lot of

wisdow. But the thing is, I don't know why, but I find most of people (in general) stupid and/or coward, without

any "honor" (lying everytime etc). I'm kind of guys that really is attached to trust, honor and proudness.

When

I was kind, everything was easy, I could had every girls that I like, but now, it's differents story. I always been

quite perfectionnist, and it turns out that I became perfectionnist of my appearance, and well, because it's

impossible for me to be like I wanted to look like, I developped a deep physical "complex" which sucked all my self

confidence and my happiness.

thanks

Well, the thing is you are going to

have to improve your self-image first and foremost.

Rather than "how to pick up girls" material I'd look for

other self-improvement material. Confidence building. And learning to forgive other people their weaknesses.

A

pheromone product is only a small part of the overall. Very small.

Some products are reputed to give something

of a "self confidence" boost, but do not expect much. "Master" pheromone product is one of those I understand. It is

designed to create what is called a "self effect," meaning it is designed to affect the person wearing it rather

than having it affect other people (the recommended place to apply it is under your own nose). a314 is another

product that I have heard can also give good "self effects" as well as affect others )it is androsteRONE based).

These are just my thoughts.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Speaking of A314....

My first

few days of using A314 had quite interesting personal effects... I applied two drops and within minutes I could not

not un puff out my chest.

Just wearing -mones causes a placebo effect which in itself is a great confidence

booster.

It's all about finding the right combo for you... when you do it is great.

Surreal, I don't think it's

a placebo effect. Mones can definitely have an effect on the wearer. Most studies have actually put the pheromones

on the person being tested. Makes sense, doesn't it? Why would mones only affect that person through his own

expectations rather than through the unknown mechanism through which they have an affect on

anyone?
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarmenprout View Post
    But

the thing is, I don't know why, but I find most of people (in general) stupid and/or coward, without any "honor"

(lying everytime etc). I'm kind of guys that really is attached to trust, honor and proudness.

When I was kind,

everything was easy, I could had every girls that I like, but now, it's differents story. I always been quite

perfectionnist, and it turns out that I became perfectionnist of my appearance, and well, because it's impossible

for me to be like I wanted to look like, I developped a deep physical "complex" which sucked all my self confidence

and my happiness.

thanks
    Bienvenue au forum scarmenprout. C'est notre plaisir.

The guys here

have given good advice. You will not achieve what you want until you have confidence.

Pardon my suggestion, it

is intended in the best manner. You should stop looking in the mirror and concentrate on the man you were "when you

were kind, and everything was easy". That is the man who you are inside, and not your physical appearance. When

you discover that man again, you will have the success with everyone, including the women

If you are kind to

yourself, you will be less demanding of other people. We are all imperfect, and I am the leader of imperfection!

(You can ask my girlfriend)

Détendez, soyez votre propre ami, et vous attirerez des amis, et les femmes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tester123 View Post
    Surreal,

I don't think it's a placebo effect. Mones can definitely have an effect on the wearer. Most studies have

actually put the pheromones on the person being tested. Makes sense, doesn't it? Why would mones only affect that

person through his own expectations rather than through the unknown mechanism through which they have an affect on

anyone?
    You misunderstood my intended statement. Knowing the fact you have -mones on may give you a boost

in self confidence, hence a placebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    You

misunderstood my intended statement. Knowing the fact you have -mones on may give you a boost in self confidence,

hence a placebo effect.

Sure, that makes sense. A placebo effect in addition to the actual effect of

the mones. It would be difficult to determine how much of each is going

on.
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Both right, I think. I get a

boost from smelling the stuff at home, and when I go out, knowing that I have a magic elixir on my skin, I feel an

added spring in the works.

Surreal, you're a NC homey... you in the mountains, on the beach, or somewhere in

between? You needn't divulge that of course, just wondering. With this nice weather, I have sand between my toes

and a renewed dislike of short-term rentals.

Thread Information