Close

Default Chemset experience?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Who has experience

with chemset pheromones?

I've used almost all of the branded products and have had great results and some real

favorites.

Dozens of combinations later I thought it might be interesting to tweak with some specific chems. I

wear -mones both at work and social. Rather than buy the last 2-3 products I haven't tried, I thought the chemset

would be more useful.

I know there are some of you out there with experience along these lines, some who may not

have posted for a while.

Please speak up, any guidance is much appreciated.

TIA

Edit: Or... should I

complement with just 1 or 2 specific chems? IE beta-nol?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I valued my experience with

the chem set. That is the only way to develop ratios that are custom fitted to your own body chemistry.

You

should stick with the ones you know are good, and maybe try one new one at a time.

The downside of the chemset

is that you'll go through some chemicals quickly while others will sit on your shelf; since you are using different

ratios.

But one you get ratios that work for you, it is easy and convenient to make to go batches of a mix.

We should have a thread for people to post experiences with some of the lesser known purported pheromones.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thanks for weighing in Doc. I

had you, Oscar and Gegogi in mind when I posted this, and there must be others who have some experience.

The

downside you spoke of occurred to me, and I wondered if buying 2-3 products like b-nol, a-none, etc - or any other

item someone could recommend - would be a better way to go.

Hopefully get some ideas posted here.

A thread

along these lines would be great if there was an interest. Let's see what we get.

One thing that comes to mind is to

see if there are still some of the pheromone ratios posted in the product guide in the pherolibrary for some of the

commercial products. Or maybe on some of the manufacturer's websites etc.

You might be able to narrow down some

of your experiemnts by comparing the results you have already had when using those products so you don't have to

duplicate them. If you have a commercial product that has been doing well for you, you could just tweak those ratios

a bit. Take a known commercial product and tweak that. Like adding -nols to A7. Could prove cheaper and easier. And

as you may only want to tweak one ingredient at time the premixed commercial product would keep those variables

constant.

Just some thoughts.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Enthusiast

Default If you really want to experiment...

If you really want to get into some experimentation, I recommend getting organized about it. It’s real easy

to start mixing stuff here and there and simply lose track of what the hell you’re doing.

At the drug store

pick up some eyedroppers and some graduated plastic medicine cups. And find some tiny capped bottles on the web to

store your test mixes in, and a way to label them. You’ll probably want some small atomizers too, if you

normally apply pheros with a spray. Pick up a bottle of Everclear or Clear Spring (95% alcohol) at the liquor

store if available in your area. Distilled water is good to keep handy as well. Set all this stuff up in a way you

can work in good light without knocking stuff all over.

Now do some pre-testing with your equipment. Figure out

how much volume one drop is out of your eyedroppers (by counting the drops to empty some amount out of your medicine

cup). Do something similar to figure how much your atomizer delivers in one spray, and how big an area one spray

covers at some distance. Record all this stuff in your notebook. If you get your measurements down this fine you can

mix up very small batches for testing, using a only very few drops of your expensive pheros.

Then experiment! I

like to try different “families” of mixes, varying concentrations or ratios one thing at a time. If you

keep careful notes you can come back to successful mixes later without forgetting what you did. You can come back

and make bigger batches of your favorite mixes, that you tested out with only a few drops!
    Last edited by Irish; 04-02-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Grammar

Hey Irish, good to see ya.How ya

been??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I really enjoy using chemset

mones, mainly because they allow me to mix with my fav colognes in small pocket atomizers (run 'n spray). I'm

pretty happy with the basics: -none, rone, nols and A-1. Like the Doc I have a bunch I played with but didn't find

very useful.

Be careful what you buy. The Lucky Seven Chemset (made by HEC) was terrible. Didn't seem to work

at all. The RAW mones from Stone and Croy (sp?) I bought at LS were excellent. Also, the (censored mone company)

Experimones are good if you buy the high concentration mixes. The 2.5 mcg stuff is useless for mixing albeit cheap.

Realize this stuff ain't cheap and most small bottles will run ya a benjamin or so. I bought a cheap bottle of

alpha nol from HEC and it was pretty feeble. So the real deal costs.

If you want androstenone on a budget, the

SOE and NPA combo at LS is a steal at $50 or so. Technically NPA is not a chemset product but is mostly a high

concentration of -none, so close enough.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    If you

really want to get into some experimentation, I recommend getting organized about it. It’s real easy to start mixing

stuff here and there and simply lose track of what the hell you’re doing.

At the drug store pick up some

eyedroppers and some graduated plastic medicine cups. And find some tiny capped bottles on the web to store your

test mixes in, and a way to label them. You’ll probably want some small atomizers too, if you normally apply pheros

with a spray. Pick up a bottle of Everclear or Clear Spring (95% alcohol) at the liquor store if available in your

area. Distilled water is good to keep handy as well. Set all this stuff up in a way you can work in good light

without knocking stuff all over.

Now do some pre-testing with your equipment. Figure out how much volume one

drop is out of your eyedroppers (by counting the drops to empty some amount out of your medicine cup). Do something

similar to figure how much your atomizer delivers in one spray, and how big an area one spray covers at some

distance. Record all this stuff in your notebook. If you get your measurements down this fine you can mix up very

small batches for testing, using a only very few drops of your expensive pheros.

Then experiment! I like to try

different “families” of mixes, varying concentrations or ratios one thing at a time. If you keep careful notes you

can come back to successful mixes later without forgetting what you did. You can come back and make bigger batches

of your favorite mixes, that you tested out with only a few drops!
    Long time no see!

welcome to one of

the best posters from way back.

Please don't be a stranger.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    Long time

no see!

welcome to one of the best posters from way back.

Please don't be a

stranger.
    Hey thanks! I’ve been around, lurking here and there. Lately I’ve been experimenting with

adding a “feminine” component to my phero deployment. Simone de Beauvoir’s writings more or less convinced me that

all women have a lesbian streak, so I’m giving the girls a little dose of the fair sex in my phero signature.

Anyhoo, I think I’ll start a thread on DHEA, which you’ve probably beat to death here, but I’d like to get

everyone’s experience and take on DHEA as a “human” or “unisex” social signal. Glad you guys are still around – I

need your advice!

I've wondered about the

"feminine" products before. I have a couple female (just) friends who are bi. I wondered how they would react to a

guy wearing NPA/w or SOE/w. Or to confuse (or maybe turn them on more) mix the mens and womens formulas together.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Thread Information