Close

Default Advice on SOE amount

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Been using for

months rarely see results. Use random amount. not exact one everyday. What the starting amount i should apply for

SOE? Im asian 22 years old. target are asian ladies/girls..

Well, I'm about your age,

but not Asian. I'd try something along the lines of 6 inches with the roll bottle on your neck or wrists (pulse

points). Also, you'll never be able to measure what the SOE is doing for you properly if you keep putting on

random amounts. It's a good idea to keep trying the same amount for like 1-2 weeks, just to measure what reactions

you get consistently. Then wait a few days and try a different mix, until you find out what works for you. I've

also read a few other posts by Asian men who say they've had very good luck with Chikara, or SOE/Chikara

mixed.

I haven't been doing this for very long, granted, but I've been reading these posts from guys who've

been here for years, and they're still experimenting to see what works best for them.

You really do need to be

consistent, or at least aware. Try slowly escalating the amounts in half week to 1 week increments until you either

get OD response or the response you're looking for. Although I hear it's hard to OD on SOE.

Also, make sure

you're outgoing, mingling, and take the initiative in conversations to give the mones the chance to actually work.

If you're sitting in a corner somewhere, you'll never get the reaction you're looking for.

Phero Dude

SOE makes me fall asleep. Does

this happen to everyone? Its a sleepy buzz.

Also sleepy man can't be a confident sexy man. I was told that

adding a little none can amp me up but I was also warned that is dangerous in the workplace.

What would you

do?

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 03-21-2008 at 05:10 AM.

Stranger

hey, I'm a 23 y/o asian and I've

had a little luck with SOE as a standalone product. I've noticed that people at work are a little more chatty

around me, but by no means do I see it as a miracle product. I'm a phero newb, and so I've only experimented with

a couple of farily simple mixes. I've done SoE with AE and I've gotten exponentially greater results than SoE

standalone. I tried SoE with chikara a couple of times, and I didn't like the feeling or smell of the chikara, but

I think I'll give it a try again soon. (I have the scented version of chikara.) I have TE, NPA, Super primal also

in my arsenal, and I was going to give TE and NPA a try next, with SoE.

So in conclusion, I've had greater

results mixing SoE, but I am not very experienced yet. Try adding a little -none in there?

Just remember Omaj, start with

the TE, not the NPA. I recommend starting with dabs instead of sprays. 1 or 2 dabs to start.

is SOE very concentrated? i

think i should start 8inch from tml onward. I have TE and AE. and some pack of C7. Should i test SOE alone first...

I get good result once with SOE/TE

Stranger

SOE is my favourite product. I

apply half inch on each side of my neck and that seems like plenty. But I have been reading this forum and it seems

that lots of people are rolling on inches, 4", 6". One guy mentioned he rolled on 12" and I was like what the

hell.

Thread Information