Close

Default how do i resolve feelings of cynicism "yeah but u only like me when im wearing mones"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    its like superman without his cape.....i

have read that many times hits with nones dont discriminate, ie. they can make even girls who normally wouldnt be

attracetd to u get all hot and bothered. in my experience, this has happened frequently with girls much taller than

me, there horny for me at the time but wake up the next morning and cant understand the y they felt that attraction

and the proof is that i never hear from them again.

so, the argument that Mones only enhance an attraction thats

already present is not necessarily true. None in particular effects girls whether they'd otherwise go 4 u, or not.

thus the problem that u feel the need 2 wear the same 4mula every time u meet them, as u weren't sure if the source

of there attraction was a natural reaction in the 1st place or a mone reaction. after all, at 5 foot 7, it appears

odd 2 be getting so many strong responses from Nordic basketball players!

SO THE CYNICISM SETS IN:
    so, "oh i

get it, i have 2 wear this stuff around u all the time 2 maintain an attraction....I FEEL kinda used." this whole

thought process seems shallow and unrewarding and ultimately impossible to maintain. its become a false mask that i

wear, same as "need 2 get drunk 2 get chicks", need to wear mones to create attraction. so, far from becoming more

confident, my fear is its just a mask for social anxieties. so do users get a psychological addiction to wearing

mones?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahjames View Post

this whole thought process seems shallow and unrewarding and ultimately impossible to maintain.
    so change

the thought process, not every girl that will sleep with you has to end up being in a relationship with you or even

wants to be in a relationship. you were just the best choice at the time she was horny so just take it for what it

is. you were just in the right place at the right time, even if mones helped you get there, just enjoy it, it almost

seem like you want to confuse lust with love.

Phero Pro

Da simple answer to ur ? is ya da

mones can cause1 2 have a psychological addiction.

In a strictly deterministic

view, one may presuppose addiction only if its assumed that loss of control is due to factors outside of normal

behavioral patterns. Pheromonally speaking, this would involve, but not be limited to, an inordinate fixation on

some aggregate standard of "results", which can be defined only with respect to specific individuals and not any

aggregate base who, it can be assumed, may become aggravated.

In other words, if you use this stuff

to get laid, and it works, why complain?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    In other

words, if you use this stuff to get laid, and it works, why complain?
    +1. Don't look a gift lay in

the mouth.

Stranger

Put on some

alpha-androstenol the next morning, cook the girl breakfast, and stop picking up Nordic basketball players. Find a

woman 5'7" or under and sleep with her instead.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Remeber, it's possible to use

pheromones in a different way to support long term relationships. (they discuss this a lot at the other place's

forum).

It's also very possible to cultivate your own natural pheromone signature. I heartily recommend

learning how to do this of you want to win a woman with your own natural signature.

Then if you supplement it

modestly with pheromones it's not such a radical difference, at least, and you know it's you.

But I look at

pheromones no dfferently than any other fashion or hygiene aid/activity. It's like shaving or putting on a nice

shirt. Of course all such things effect your attractiveness.

You're never going to be attractive wandering the

streets homeless, without ever bathing or changing clothes. Does that mean you're only valuable for your hygiene

and fashion?

You don't have to freak out about it.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

DrSmellThis, how does one

cultivate one's mone signature? And by cultivate, do you mean permanently change ones signature or just

supplement?

Either way I think with your post, which is good has opened a new can of worms so to speak, one for

which I am glad.

Reead the thead "not bathing

for a week" and get back to me.

working out, DHEA supplementation, proper diet are other methods.

"i have read that many

times hits with nones dont discriminate, ie. they can make even girls who normally wouldnt be attracetd to u get all

hot and bothered. in my experience, this has happened frequently with girls much taller than me, there horny for me

at the time but wake up the next morning and cant understand the y they felt that attraction and the proof is that i

never hear from them again...so, the argument that Mones only enhance an attraction thats already present is not

necessarily true."
    I have experienced the above situation many times before I wore mones. In fact, it was

the story of my life--thinking with my "little brain." And women oft do the same thing and regret it later. As I

recall 90% of the women I bedded were subject to a "false" attraction (hard dick) and I quickly found I had

nothing in common with and was bored silly the next day. Welcome to another shity day in paradise!

The above

scenario has little to do with use of mones and everything to do with development of discernment and culturing a

relationship before you hop in the sack.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Welcome

to another shity day in paradise!
    This was extremely funny.

Smile

I have

experienced the above situation many times before I wore mones. In fact, it was the story of my life--thinking with

my "little brain." And women oft do the same thing and regret it later. As I recall 90% of the women I bedded were

subject to a "false" attraction (hard dick) and I quickly found I had nothing in common with and was bored silly the

next day. Welcome to another shity day in paradise!

The above scenario has little to do with use of mones and

everything to do with development of discernment and culturing a relationship before you hop in the sack.

That reminds me of a line from Superbad.
    You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced

last night, I shouldn't have f'ed that guy?' We could be that mistake!
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

I have

experienced the above situation many times before I wore mones. In fact, it was the story of my life--thinking with

my "little brain." And women oft do the same thing and regret it later. As I recall 90% of the women I bedded

were subject to a "false" attraction (hard dick) and I quickly found I had nothing in common with and was bored

silly the next day. Welcome to another shity day in paradise!

The above scenario has little to do with use of

mones and everything to do with development of discernment and culturing a relationship before you hop in the

sack.
    Great post, and a "call to arms" for the big head to start thinking any time a woman calls Johnson

to "attention".

Whether its pheromones or PUA tricks, its artificial and its designed to achieve a goal. A clear

objective and view of your intentions should also include an "end game", where everyone is satisfied with their

choices.

I think Gegogi is right, "culturing a relationship" leads to a much more fulfilling love life. And as

Doc said, there is plenty of opportunity for -mone use in a relationship.

Dos centavos

Thread Information