ok so i

been to a strip club like twice now, and man its pretty fun. the first time i went i was getting a private dance and

i was drunk so i started feeling up on her and she goes, your not allowed to do that, you'll get kicked out so i

was like oh sorry and then like a min later i started doing it again with out realizing it so she moved my hands and

starts twarling by my head then the next thing i know she started bitting my ears and im thinking oh cool, but then

a buddy told me they normally dont do that. so anyway i was leaving and all i can remmber was man i smell like

stripers, and oh it smell so good yet famila. so anyway the next time i went (last time) i tried to make a mental

note of what they were wearing and it had a hint of woody note covered by flowery lotion smell. so i go home and i

layed down on my arms on the app spot that i had my SOE on, well it smellled just like the stripers but with a

different fragance. i dont know if it make sence or not. but so now im thinking if they do wear something like mones

or what not i think it migh have some nol in it.

first time i went i was wearing pheros and ae, behind my

ear where she started bitting, and the 2nd time i had ae+soe.

so anyway dose anyone else know what im talking

about when i say the smell of stripers, cause they all got that one smell. and i can't quite put my finger on it (

literally too or i guess you get kicked out.)