Close

Default New to the forums

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everybody, I'm

new to these forums (well I've read them for years but this is my first post). And I am an experienced mone user,

bought my first batch from here about 3 years ago so I am not completly in the dark about what they can and cannot

do. I've got a couple of questions for the experts on here.

My girlfriend recently gave me the let's just be

friends speech. Naturally no guy wants to hear that one and she said that these past few weeks just hadn't felt

right. Well we had both been extremely sick (each of us for about a week) and I've had to keep leaving town so I'm

thinking this had something to do with her thinking she feels that way. Obviously I want her back but I'm not

content with this be friends only nonsense. So I've started hanging out with other girls and seeing where this

could take me. I figure if my ex doesn't have a change of heart I'm that much farther ahead with my next

relationship. Any particuliar advice for someone in my posistion on how to deal with my ex specifically? Right now

I'm not really talking to her much and when I do kinda flirting. I should also note that I didn't really use mones

around her (for better or worse).

Also I just recently reordered a batch of NPA. Now I've been a fan of the

good old NPA+SOE for quite some time. But I noticied I had a half full container of b-nol still. So I was wondering

if anyone had played around with NPA+Bnol or maybe even NPA+Bnol+A1? I can see those being potentially killer

combos.

Welcome Bunk.

Ah, those dreaded

words. It sounds like you are handling it well already. (ie: not falling apart) NPA is still the industry

standard.

Welcome again to the forum, and good luck
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Hi, Bunk-

I've been there

too many times to count. "Let's just be friends" is her way of pulling away from you. The wisest thing you can do

is to beat her to the punch by withdrawing yourself. Go out and live. It sounds like you're already doing that,

which means that you're way ahead of most guys (myself included) when they hear that. Your best shot at getting

her back is actually by being yourself and just enjoying life with or without her. And, if she doesn't come back,

you are no worse off. Rather you are happy and confident even in her absence. You seem to be on the right track.

Mones can make it fun, but the best thing to do is not too focus too much attention on her. Go out and play.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks, yeah those are every

man's favorite words haha. But no fear and no need to be hung up on it, wallowing makes it worse, and the pursuit

of a new interest makes it better.

I haven't used mones in awhile but i figured the end of this was the time to

get back into them. I used to get get hits with the classic NPA+SOE combo. I am curious about the opinions of any

more experienced users. Do you think NPA+beta-nol+A1 could be a combo that would help to get some new lady friends?

NPA for sexual attraction (ah that takes me back), bnol for deep conversation and intimacy, A1 for comfort. Sounds

like it could be a potential winner.

I ask this as I am going to invest in another batch of A1 soon (I used to

have some but i spilt the damn bottle so I got just a couple of runs wiht it). Also I seem to recall some in the

past saying the half strength doesn't work as well? I already got my NPA and betanol and some SOE so i'll be

playing with that.

Any ideas of course would be greatly appreciated, and when I finally invest in A1 I'll post

some results of my attempts with the combo I have in mind.

Phero Pro

Bunk, how about a little history of

your past usage. Mainly the types of hits that you had with NPA and SOE. If you could give specifics it might lead

to a better transfer of helpful advice.

Haha sorry tounge, you are of

course right.

I am a 21 year old white male. I weight 190lbs am 6 foot 5 in. I am looking for more sexual hits

(hopefully with a combo that will defuse some of their defense's). In the past NPA+SOE has worked wonders (though I

haven't been using mones for a long time).

I think my most blatant hit with NPA+SOE was my freshmen year in

college. I had on that combo and had a once a week three hour class with assigned seating. Luckily for me my

assigned seat was right next to a pretty lady.

Every week up until that point I had kinda flirted and poked fun

at her. That week though she went nuts. She kept touching me, making sexual inneundos, joking about good and bad

pick up lines (even though we both agreed none actually work) and every 5 seconds she would shift in her seat. This

went on for the full 3 hours. After class we both went to the campus food area that was open and I messed with her

more, eventually going back to her place and sealing the deal.

But I'll never forget how she fidgited and

shifted in her seat for 3 hours prior haha.

So I know NPA+SOE is my old faithful. I was wondering if NPA+BNOL+A1

would be great. I can see it making them horny (NPA), deeper trust, communication, possibly truth serum (bnol), and

intimacy and comfort (A1). I plan to test this once I get the money for A1.

Anyone else have experience with

this combo or a similar one?
    Last edited by bunk; 03-05-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typo

Thread Information