Close

Default Effectiveness of -mones on the sick

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Recently, I have increased the amount of NPA I wear to stimulate a more sexual atmosphere between my

girlfriend hopeful and myself. However it does not seem to promote the depth of the reaction I saw the previous

week.

Currently she is sick and has a stuffy nose~ could that alter or reduce the effects of the mones that I

wear?

My usual mix is 1 dab of NPA and about 10" of SOE covered with 2 sprays of Aqua di Gio. I have currently up

the dosage to two dabs of NPA, 12" of SOE, and two drops of A1 with 2 sprays of Aqua di Gio now that I am hanging

out with her a bit.

Someone tell me if its the mone content that I need to switch or rather possibly that she is

just sick.

Please tell me of your experiences... thank you

Well, having a cold fills your

nose up with mucous(I'm sick right now too), so it makes sense that both smelling particles and pheromones would

have a harder time reaching their target organs.

Not only that, when you're sick, you don't feel much like

doing anything sexual, so it could be that her state of mind is prefiltered to ignore your efforts while she's

feeling like crap. You'll probably get more points by being nice and getting her something comforting at this

point(chicken soup, cup of tea). Pick up the sexual efforts when she's feeling better.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You might be using too much

NPA. Edge is much better for dabbing, as avoiding occasional OD's while dabbing NPA is almost impossible.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information