Close

Stranger

Default Cookbooks. Mix Combos

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Guys, where

can I get more info on cookbooks? or mix combos? On the beginner's thread they mentioned about checking out

cookbooks but I cannot find them.
    My current inventory is: SoE, TE, NPA, A7 and Chikara

I am planning to mix

all of them together into a bottle but I do not know the recommended ratios. I think the cookbooks can help.

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-gu...k/cookbook.htm

There's a lot of info in recent

threads too.
    Would suggest *very* small and simple mixes. You have a lot of -none product, be careful. Have

fun!

Slow down a bit first. You have

TE and NPA that you are going to mix? They are just different concentrations of the same thing. A7 is an oil based

product while the rest are alcohol based, they are not going to mix well.

Most importantly, you have no idea

what ratios will work with your particular body chemistry and personality! TE/NPA/A7 are all -none products so your

mixture is very -none heavy. Start be telling us about yourself like age, looks, physical condition, personality and

goals. We can give you advice that will help insure success. Randomly mixing products is far less likely to get you

where you are trying to go.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Bel took the wind out of my

sails.

Yeah, like he says!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Slow

down a bit first. You have TE and NPA that you are going to mix? They are just different concentrations of the same

thing. A7 is an oil based product while the rest are alcohol based, they are not going to mix well.

Most

importantly, you have no idea what ratios will work with your particular body chemistry and personality! TE/NPA/A7

are all -none products so your mixture is very -none heavy. Start be telling us about yourself like age, looks,

physical condition, personality and goals. We can give you advice that will help insure success. Randomly mixing

products is far less likely to get you where you are trying to go.
    I am 25 yrs old, 6'2'', built,

would consider myself charming with decent looks. I just moved to a new position in a new company and would like to

get respected. Another goal is for the clubbing scene.

I'm 24 and 6'O, but pretty

slim. I can tell you that I've had excellent success with this combo in work and social situations: I wear 2 dabs

of TE, one on each pulse point on my neck, 6-8 inches of SOE covering the TE, and covering those with my aftershave

or cologne. It's pretty subtle though, so if you're shooting for some of those sexual hits I keep hearing about

I'd suggest a little more of both. I've stayed away from NPA after trying it. It made me pretty aggressive and

angry, which was kinda rough. I only used 1 dab too! Maybe if I mixed it very lightly with a cologne I could wear

it, but why bother when I have TE right? Never tried A7 or Chikara, but I hear good things. The best suggestion I

can give you for work is to stay very light on the -none and stick with the SOE or Chikara by themselves.

Like Bel said... slow down a

bit.

When I first started I tried each product by itself for at least a week. A few ODs, a few successes, and I

found out what each product did by itself. Knowing this, you can better predict what any combo might do.

You

have a good inventory. Go easy on the -none at work... I never wear it. SoE is great for business.

Sodbuster

mentioned cover scent. This is pretty much required to mask the -mone stink. Find one that you like and more

importantly what women like.

There is a lot of experimenting, and its great fun. I experiment at home to see how

any application settles on my skin after a few hours. This is important I think.

Thread Information