Close

Stranger

Smile NPA stinks like rubbing Alcohol?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is

it just me or does NPA stink like rubbing Alcohol? I mean the bottle that I got, its so bad that I wonder if this is

rigtht? Also does anyone know of a way of getting a little bit out of the bottle (This bottle is different from PI,

A7 etc and the only way is to place my whole finger on the opening and then invert it, the problem is that the

amount that comes out is so strong smelling that it is un-useable. YOu can cover it with PI / A7 / APC and a after

shave / spray and all you can see is the rubbing Alcohol smell for about 12 hours.....

Yep, it smells pretty strong,

and I dislike the dropper top too. I pried it off and just use the open bottle. You should use VERY little of this

product to start, and the smell won't be as bad once you cover it. Starting small is the best strategy anyway.

Good luck!

Stranger

Thanks will do...did try today,

one dab NPA, 1 PI, 1 A7, 4 APC.... intersting combo, lots of eye contact, and up close talk standing in the Costco

check out.. LOL

That's a lot of -none!

Wondering why you applied so much when your light dose of PI worked so well?

Stranger

I had not used any of them for

about 5 months and wanted to see the reaction....not something that I would do all the time LOL....I noticed if I

use PI more then 3 days in a row its effects seem to diminish....anyone else (Maybe getting close to OD on it?)

Hello everyone, just got my

order of scented SOE/men and NPA/men this past Friday. I haven't worn them out yet, but I did take the time to

smell them. Scented SOE for men does smell like Cool Water, and I did not notice any effect on me. I was surprised

however, with the bottle of NPA for men. All I can say is WOW!!! This stuff does indeed smell like...sex in a

bottle. When I opened the bottle and took a few wiffs, all I got was a strong alcohol smell, BUT when I put the cap

back on, and I placed the bottle close to my nose, that's when I noticed the strong -none smell. And if I inhale

slowly, the -none smell is much stronger. And yes, it's about the same smell I noticed around me when I have raw,

wild and raunchy, sweaty sex with a woman, that lingers on for hours after I'm done. I can see why some women

would be intimidated/feel offended/avoid a guy with -none, while other women would go for/be turned-on/get horny

around a guy heavy on -none. It all depends on their age and race, and of course how liberated they are with their

sexuality...

Now I can't wait to go and try them out in a club/bar setting. Heck, I might just go and try them

at the mall just to see the reactions I get. If I walk closely around the sales girls in the stores, I should get at

least one hit, at least from the older ones, specially since malls are crowded and noisy places, in which case I

would have a reason to be around them and within close proximity to them...
    Last edited by DssMaster; 02-24-2008 at 09:44 PM.

Once the alcohol evaporates, NPA

smell like piss and BO to me. Pretty funky and stinks for days if you don't wash it off well. If you can't smell

the piss/BO, you're among the 30% of men that can't smell androstenone. Believe me, most women can smell it,

so cover it with cologne or aftershave.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Once the

alcohol evaporates, NPA smell like piss and BO to me. Pretty funky and stinks for days if you don't wash it off

well. If you can't smell the piss/BO, you're among the 30% of men that can't smell androstenone. Believe me, most

women can smell it, so cover it with cologne or aftershave.
    Write this down on a sticky note guys, and

put it on your shaving mirror.

Thread Information