Close

Stranger

Default Hello, I'm a phero-noob and need some advice here!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I'm 32 years old and I just started seriously getting into the -mones. I actually had used

Realm before when I was around 19-23 and do have a bit of experience with it, and although it did generate hits, I

didn't like the smell of the cologne at all. Anyway, I got back into the whole pheromone practice because there is

a young 25 year old at work that I am just DYING to be with.

Let me paint you a picture: She actually

instigated a semi-flirtatious friendship with me back in late November, and things started to get a little intense,

only problem is, she has a Boyfriend she's been with for 4 years. She dated him for 2 years, broke up for 2 years

then got back together for 2 years to the present.... Well, I don't think there is a ton of passion in her

relationship, but she obviously loves this guy, but I don't think she is really in love if you know what I

mean, or she wouldn't have sought my affections in the first place. There was a point there where she was trying to

decide what she wanted and I think her conscience won out, and she's pulled back. Now we've gone from deep

meaningful all-day msn chats to superficial "friend" talk, and it's driving me insane! I've fallen deeply in love

with her, and I know that she is the one for me, and I know she has feelings for me too (she admitted that if she

was single she'd be dating me), but now she's put up this wall and so I was hoping to entice her back with -mones.

So far, it's been a bit of a disaster!

Ok, last wed I got PI and tried it on. I used 2 drops! And a

cover scent. I actually did get a hit from another coworker(she's 29) that's already been kinda sweet on me. I got

her to DIHL a few times actually, and there was this asian girl about 32 that was also acting befuddled and drawn to

me. This was all fine and dandy, only the girl I WANTED to attract was actually repelled, it seemed. I mean she did

not talk to me at ALL the whole day. And in most cases, all the other women ignored me too. The men, however seemed

friendlier and respectful.

Ok Thursday, I put on another 2 drops of PI! Same results, only I started

sweating from the armpits profusly. It was gross. Is this a normal reaction? Also, while on -none I get this

incredible HIGH like i'm buzzed or giddy. But still, the 25 yr old girl I am trying to attract basically avoids me

all day.

Ok so then Monday rolls around and I tried on some SOE(12+inches) + TE(1 spray to the

chest) + Chikara(1 gel pack) + cover scent and it seemed to give non-negative results. The 25 yr old

actually seemed relaxed around me, but not exaclty flirtatious or drawn to me, ya know? Which is what I was hoping

for...

Tues, I try out about 20inches of SOE + 1 chikara Gel packet + 1/2 drop of PI and

instead of using a true cover scent, I used AXE. Big mistake. When I got to work, the first thing the 25 years said

(AND LOUDLY) was that it suddenly STUNK like human body odor and she seemed very offended. LOL I knew it was me, and

was thinking HOW could I have OD'ed on 1/2 drop of PI??? So I immediately ran home and scrubbed it all off my neck

with soap and water. Then reapplied 12" SOE and cover scent oil this time. Went back to work, and

didn't hear anything negative from the 25 yr old, but still she was not DRAWN to me!!

Ok so today, I put on 12"

of SOE + 1/5th chikara gel packet + thie cologne I got by Abercrombie & Fitch called "Fierce" and apparently the

ladies love this scent. STILL no real reactions from the 25 yr old, positive or negative....sigh

Anyway, I feel

like my chances with her slipping away and she's put up this wall, and I am desperate to try and break it down. I

think that I may already produce a fair amount of -none because it seems that this 25 yr old is completely turned

off when I add anymore -none to my natural mones. Can anyone out there give me some helpful tips or tell me what

I'm doing wrong? I would really appreciate the help. Ok thanks and sorry for the LONG post!!!

Frankly, I think you OD'd

almost every day there, and definitely on days when you had TE and PI on. Chikara already has -none in it, so one

or maybe two dabs of TE would be good. One dab of PI should be more than enough, from what I've

read. Rather than a -none product, you might consider A314 for it's -rone for work. That's the advice I keep

reading from the pros.

As far as the relationship goes, you need to tell her something like how you miss your

open friendship and trust and would like to be able to have fun with her in a more social setting, away from work.

Use the -nol at work to help her to open up to you again, then when you get her away from everybody and all the

distractions and can actually talk to her, try some -none (but just a little wee bit). Don't rush it, fight the

urge to tell her you love her, and she'll come around.

Stranger

Seems to me you are trying

waaaay to hard to get reactions from her and you care to much for the outcome, mones are not a miracle cure and they

wont have the girl jump into your lap all of a sudden just because you wear them.

Just act normal around her( the

thing you were doing when she first started flirting etc ) and dont put pressure on her or yourself, you must not

care wether you will ever be with her or not, then you will have a far greater chance of ever being with her

(doesent make sense but its tru )

And remember less = more , avoid oding at all cost.
    GL

Stranger

thanks guys! It really helps

to hear some sound advice from someone completely objective. I wll take your advice to heart, and just try to be

cool and be a friend to her. Problem is, it already kinda slipped how i feel about her, which is what made her pull

back I think...

As for the mones, I guess even 1 drop of PI makes me OD. Maybe because I've been working out a

lot for the past few months... I'll have to look into a314. I have some WAGG that I haven't tried yet, maybe that

will be the ticket.

As for the -none making me sweat in the armpits abnormally, has anyone else experienced

this? I only seem to sweat when I have PI on. SOE + Chikara doesn't make me sweat like that.

Thanks

again!

Quote Originally Posted by Krakehz View Post
    Seems to

me you are trying waaaay to hard to get reactions from her and you care to much for the outcome, mones are not a

miracle cure and they wont have the girl jump into your lap all of a sudden just because you wear them.

Just act

normal around her( the thing you were doing when she first started flirting etc ) and dont put pressure on her or

yourself, you must not care wether you will ever be with her or not, then you will have a far greater chance of ever

being with her (doesent make sense but its tru )

And remember less = more , avoid oding at all

cost.
    GL
    This is exactly right!! The best thing you can do at this point is to pull back

some. Be friendly, but find other things to do with your time. Don't make her the center of your attention. I

have made the same mistake multiple times of being too excited and wearing my heart on my sleeve. You are already

seeing what happens when you do this. It makes you come off as desperate, and she will always be repelled by that

(mones or not). If you really want her, try not wanting her for a little while. Sounds strange, but it's the best

chance you have. Good luck!
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:44 PM.

That reminds me of a guy I

knew. He started dating one of the bartenders at a bar we went to often. She was very cute so he was understandably

excited. Although when he told us about it he had this very excited body language and almost to the point of

bouncing around.

I thought thats nice that he's excited, but don't be like that around her or you'll scare

her off. Saw him again a couple weeks later and he said they'd broken up. "You told her you loved her didn't you?"

He didn't answer..
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    That

reminds me of a guy I knew. He started dating one of the bartenders at a bar we went to often. She was very cute so

he was understandably excited. Although when he told us about it he had this very excited body language and almost

to the point of bouncing around.

I thought thats nice that he's excited, but don't be like that around her or

you'll scare her off. Saw him again a couple weeks later and he said they'd broken up. "You told her you loved her

didn't you?" He didn't answer..
    If I didn't laugh , I'd cry.

Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    That

reminds me of a guy I knew. He started dating one of the bartenders at a bar we went to often. She was very cute so

he was understandably excited. Although when he told us about it he had this very excited body language and almost

to the point of bouncing around.

I thought thats nice that he's excited, but don't be like that around her or

you'll scare her off. Saw him again a couple weeks later and he said they'd broken up. "You told her you loved her

didn't you?" He didn't answer..
    some guys...

Thread Information