Close

Default maintaining same attraction on subsequent dates without the mones???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    the thing i find kinda disturbing is this:

"hey u loved me the 1st 3 times we

met, but i was moned up....how will u respond to me if the attraction was only because of the mones.....?"....this

is particularly evident if u had a great reaction on the 1st meet and your sub-conscious programs this reaction as

being because of the mones.

ie. the addictive psychology behind mones is the inherent insecurity that she'll

lose the attraction if i don't wear the mones arround her. with this comes a certain cynicism that "oohh i get it,

u only like me because of the way i smell, or what these scents do 2 your primal mindset, oohh so im gonna have 2

wear this stuff every time i meet u 4 u 2 like me???", kinda the same Cynicism that a millionaire has for gold

diggers,...ie., u dont like me for who i am...just 4 za mulah...

so the user becomes reliant on this reaction,

re-inforced positively through the great response while wearing the mones, and self-doubt comes into play that u r

risking rejection with the girl u r seeing if u dont wear the mones: "hey, but what if the attraction aint there if

i dont put on my NPA tonight? b4 i leave the front door, better do a quick application...ya know, just in

case..."

in other peoples experiences, can u apply mones 1st few times u meet her, and maintain that level of

attraction on subsequent dates without having to rely on the mones?

Stranger

maybe just wear smaller amounts

to see what happens.. drop off the NPA and just do SoE or something..

reduce the dosage by a bit, not by so much

you feel 'moneless and vulnerable, but just so you can gauge the changes.

just my 0.02

p.s. I dont normally

wear anything outside of clubs and only notice a slight difference at most if I leave a great first impression..

Thread Information