Close

Default First date advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,

I'm

getting my first order in tomorrow or Friday, Chikara gel packs and TE sandalwood. Thing is, I have a first date

with a total hottie on Friday and I'd really love to have the extra boost from some pheros on that date. Without

having much(any) time to test the products, I'd love a recommendation on what to use for that date. She's 24,

I'm 32, both caucasion, both slim, well I'm 175, if it makes any difference.

Thanks much!

Stranger

just use this

TE/SoE+NPA+Chikara

combo

I'd rather recommend you to

start with Chikara as it is more social not like TE which will give pure sexual reaction. On a first date it is

better to build the social connection with the woman you are dating & make her comfortable & safe around you.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

First dates should always be

FUN! If all you have is TE and Chika .. Chika.

Everyone thinking they'd find themselves in/on a first

date sitchation needs SOE or A-nol to better your chances for a second date ... unless you end up talking to much

and saying the wrong things.

If ya ask me
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I am like a motor mouth

when I out personally with women but working on toning that down.

But anyway on a first date...

NPA(Lite) or something else if you don't want a strong sexual response and a little bit of SOE... who am I kidding

I love SOE (alot of SOE 10"~ if you really want to land something)

For those who didn't catch it,

all I'll have is Chikara and TE. Thanks for the responses, sounds like the Chikara is the way to go without

experimenting with the TE. I figure I can switch to TE after and hit the clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    For those who

didn't catch it, all I'll have is Chikara and TE. Thanks for the responses, sounds like the Chikara is the way to

go without experimenting with the TE. I figure I can switch to TE after and hit the clubs
    That

sounds like what I would suggest. Chikara is a great "all-rounder" and would be my choice for a first date. You want

that balance, and the androstenols for the social vibes. The androstenone can be carefully added later, perhaps at a

future date (3rd +) and in gradual amounts until you find a sweet spot.

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Any suggestions on dosages?

They're gel packs, remember. half pack? Full pack? Split between wrists and neck?

My Black code cover won't

get here till next week, will I need to cover up Chikara? I'd hate to buy something retail, but will if needed.

Does it need to "air out" a bit? Should i apply right before the date, or an hour or so before? Yeah, this is

all stuff I'd figure out on my own with enough testing time

Phero Enthusiast

I've used Chikara on first

dates on a few occasions. It seems to boost "cuddliness"

I would use 1 full gel pack. Spread it on your upper

chest, front of neck, sides of neck, behind ears, and wrists.

I've never used TE, so I can't comment on that,

but Chikara works great. I think the amount depends on the person, but 3/4 to a full gel pack will do you good.

Just make sure you apply it around 15-30 min before seeing her because the scent is strong initially. But from

my experience, they love the scent...

edit: I'm 23, white, and the girls I've used Chikara with have been 18,

19, 22...it works better with younger girls. I think it also depends how tolerant the girl is to androstenone.

You'll see after a while. For some odd reason, from my experience, I've noticed that the lighter skin women have

less tolerance to -none, while darker skin have more tolerance. But you'll find from your testing how to modify

the amount of -none you use, etc. It also depends on how much your own natural output of -none is.

Thanks smooth, I have no idea of

the variables, I'm thinking I'll start with half a gel pack and see where it goes. Hey, if it can get her cuddly,

I"m in the money, that's all the head start I need

So I got the order and put on

half a packet of chikara just to see how I liked the smell, I gotta say the stuff smells amazing! Is that smell

gonna wear off with the phero smell kicking in later? If not, I don't think this stuff needs a cover.

Ok, so just wanted to update,

since it was my first experience with this stuff. Date's daughter got sick so she cancelled and I decided

to go clubbing instead. Put on a gel pack of chikara(whole thing) and two dabs of TE(didn't wanna OD) on my throat

pulse points.

Evening started out about normal and about 11:00(applied at 8:30, got here about 10) it turned

into the biggest bump and grind fest I have ever had in my life! I mean, all I had to do was put my hand on a

girl's hip in passing and her ass was in my crotch, good times! . At least one girl had to be dragged away

by her friends, while she swore she'd be back! Now, I've been clubbing at this very place, and it's never, ever

been this hot for me, so I can only conclude that these were hits! I can still smell their hair, more testing is

calling my name Oh, and it seemed to suddenly wear off about 12:30, so I'll need to remember to reapply

at hour 3.5 in future.

Oh, and had one small hit in line at target, picked up a sports illustrated and started

talking to the girl next to me about the body painting, very good raport, very comfortable feeling from her. Lots

of laughs.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    Ok, so

just wanted to update, since it was my first experience with this stuff. Date's daughter got sick so she cancelled

and I decided to go clubbing instead. Put on a gel pack of chikara(whole thing) and two dabs of TE(didn't

wanna OD) on my throat pulse points.

Evening started out about normal and about 11:00(applied at 8:30, got

here about 10) it turned into the biggest bump and grind fest I have ever had in my life! I mean, all I had to do

was put my hand on a girl's hip in passing and her ass was in my crotch, good times! . At least one girl had

to be dragged away by her friends, while she swore she'd be back! Now, I've been clubbing at this very place, and

it's never, ever been this hot for me, so I can only conclude that these were hits! I can still smell their hair,

more testing is calling my name Oh, and it seemed to suddenly wear off about 12:30, so I'll need to

remember to reapply at hour 3.5 in future.

Oh, and had one small hit in line at target, picked up a sports

illustrated and started talking to the girl next to me about the body painting, very good raport, very comfortable

feeling from her. Lots of laughs.
    Sounds like some pretty sweet results. I've never tried Chikara to a

club, but PI has gotten me similar results in clubs. I think the 'wearing off' could also be the good scent

wearing off or pheromones kicking in too much? Sometimes it's hard to tell if the lack of response is because of

too much or because of too little.

What were you wearing at Target?

Cool, I'm a fan of SI too...got the

swimsuit calendar on my wall

Think I was just wearing chikara

at target, like 2/3 gel pack.

Thread Information