Close

Default My mones experience after 2 weeks

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright everybody this is a good one. So I bought the Newbie pack and the SOE/NPA pack about a week before going

on a week long Caribbean cruise. I spent that week trying out various levels at work and around town. I read

around on the forums before I tried them, and found that a couple dabs of TE worked well with SOE, so I tried

putting that on my neck by itself (2 dabs of TE unscented and about 8 inches of SOE from the roller). I didn't

really notice anything from the ladies at first but I did notice that one of my male coworkers who I've never

gotten along with was acting waaaaay nicer to me than usual. By the end of the week though, one of my female

coworkers, a girl of about 21 years, was following me around quite a bit and laughing a little too much at my

jokes.

On the flight down to Texas to get on my cruise, I applied about 1/3 of a TE gel pack to my chest once

every 2 hours. I was paying attention to the women seated around me, and all of them were touching their hair

constantly and taking deep breaths through their noses after being near me.

On the cruise ship, I wore a few

different combinations of mones, but the only one I got real results from was the TE/SOE combo. Two dabs of TE on

my neck (one on each pulse point) covered with about 8 inches of SOE, then further covered by a pretty cheap cologne

called Jovan Musk (I know it's cheap but it was all I had at cruise time). It's hard to judge the reactions of

the female cruise ship crew, because they're supposed to be friendly and nice, but I did notice them looking at me

quite a bit and standing near me when I'd be sitting at dinner and whatnot. However, as I was cruising with my dad

and sister who I never get to see, I wanted to spend all the time during the day with them. At night, however, I'd

go down to the club.

I met 2 girls who were single and friends, and instantly was attracted to one of them, a

very pretty African American. I was wearing that same combo, and struck up a conversation on the elevator, they

said they were headed to the club, so I walked with them there. We danced a little and had a couple drinks, then it

was late and we parted and went to bed. This was repeated pretty much every night of the cruise. Anytime I'd run

into them they'd end up walking around with me and we'd have a good time. Repeatedly they told me they trusted me

for some reason, and that they liked me when they usually didn't like new people. Anyways, on the last night I

finally summed up the courage to make my move on the girl I liked, and we ended up having a very good night out by

the deck. She commented me quite a few times on my smell, and seemed to like the application area quite a bit. To

sum up, I didn't get ANY sleep that night.

That about wraps it up. I can tell you that while wearing that

combination my confidence seems extremely high. I can talk to anybody, and it seems like I can't stand straight

enough! No more slouching at all. My results with the NPA weren't anything special, and I didn't try the little

Nol bottle in the Newbie pack yet. Oh, and I'm an early twenties single white male. I'd definitely recommend

these for one of those singles cruises or something along those lines.

Phero Pro

Were you using the scented or

unscented SOE? Jovan Musk will cover about anything in my experience.

And nice to the point and without

hyperbole report.

It's the scented version,

but I've been told it's just scented enough to cover the mones in it, and not the stuff in The Edge as well.

Yes, nice informative report.

The scent in SoE/s is nice enough but you really should cover anyway, the -mone smell outlasts the scent.

Jovan

Musk is ancient, and inexpensive, and really not all that bad as a fragrance. I used to layer it with the original

Polo, too many years ago to admit.

Good job Sodbuster

King of the coupons!

Question

Sounds like a vacation that was

worth taking.

Jovan is still golden if you ask me ... as long as you don't take a bath in it.

How

old are'ya Buster, and how old was the feline that stole your interest on your trip? You can't be to young using

Jovan as your "smell me good."
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm 24. I've had a couple

more compliments on my smell using that TE/SOE combo with Jovan since the cruise, so it must be a good one for me.

My grandma bought me a big bottle for Christmas hehe. I should call and thank her again.

Phero Enthusiast

Nice report, and welcome

aboard

Thanks for the tip on the SOE/TE combo...I'll have to try that.

Yeah, that was a good report,

and I will have to get some TE to try with my SOE.

Thread Information