Close

Default My former favourite combo TE+SOE loses effectiviness - why?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For a long time the TE/Soe-combo was my absoultely favourite mix! But in the

last time I have noticed that this combo brings me no advantage compared to if I use no mones! So I have used this

mones isolated! Whereas TE provides me good hits in all age groups and situations, SOE-respones seems to be worses

compared to "No mones"!

How can it be? I have tested it frequently, so I do not think that it is a random! Can

it be that my body-chemistry has changed (Iam going to fitness regulary, do feed more healty but do not take

steroids or hormones) or can it be that the soe-gel-packs has set out strong heat and so the "good pheromones" has

break down into negative pheromones and so this packs leads to a negative resoponses!?

Iam very couios because

even soe as a stand alone has former provide me very good hits!

Would be glad if anyone can say me what happnes

with me or with the gel-packs!

Thank you in advance!

Hmm, body chemistry definitely

can change. I noticed that as I got more fit, none products became more difficult for me to wear presumably because

I was producing more of my own none. However, SOE doesn't have none so I'm not sure how it would be affected.

Maybe you should try a bottle to see if you get hits with it. In that case, there could be some degradation of the

mones in the gelpacks though it sounds unlikely to me.
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Journeyman

soe stays for days(oil

base) ur oding on rone.

This *is* a 2008 thread, but I will

chime in by saying that I have noticed what I think is a change in my overall "body chemistry" over the past year or

so. Not sure what's causing it other than maybe just age (I *have* made some minor dietary changes), but I have

been feeling that I "smell differently" (body odor) than I used to.

I may need to retest and re-evaluate how

various colognes, pheromone products, etc are working for me now, if there is any difference at all.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Default edge soe

Edge used to produce

results for me.

Now I seem to OD on the smallest amount (not even a pin- sized amount of the gel).

I

have started working out so I think my mone signature is changing.

All in all I feel irritable on it.

Although I am 40 i od on none easily and maybe its not just none. I od on Chikara too. What is going

on????

A7 /SOE has worked wonders for me and has always been a staple but I think soon I'll be od'ing on

that too.

I have started doing some light weight (10 lbs dumbells) pilate like exercises, and taking some

short walks (30-60 min) out in the mall a few times a week.

No heavy lifting here so I can't understand

it.

I may be coming across as tense for other reasons. I've always had a sore neck (from sports injury).

That could be it.

HM

TE, NPA and other -None

products have always been a problem for me. I OD on very small amounts and I am 53 years old now. It seems to be a

combination of genetics and physical conditioning, perhaps with some personality thrown in.

I say that because

others, like Gegogi, can virtually swim in it and get good results. He is about the same age as me, keeps in good

physical shape too but is Asian where I am caucasion. He has also mentioned that he has little body hair where I

have enough to make a rug. While I am not certain but I think he is also slim where I am stocky.

If you could

add some of your personal details it might give us more information to either prove me wrong or show some

similarities.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Default Some details

I'm 40 years

old
    Male
    5'8"
    187 lbs
    about 20 lbs of fat overweight
    Sit at a computer and program most of the day

or read.
    Definietly have considerable body hair but not a rug :-)
    Am brown skin (east indian - goan)
    Had a

pinched nerve in my neck (which is almost fully treated now) - from sports and hunching over at the computer the

last 20 years.

Produce considerable testosteron as even now at 40 I tend to "be friendly" either with SO or

myself a couple of times a day :-)

Well I think Geogi is in a different boat. He is asian, light weight,

not hairy (I am guessing :-) ) , older most likely producing even less none, and is in a profession (music) that is

all about entertainment and staying relaxed.

I can see why he can swim in none.

I think a lot of

emphasis has been given to none OD and age when many times it has nothing to do with none and is personality driven

(or occupation driven).

Just Curious Belgareth, what mone or combinations do you wear?

Ok, you sound a lot like me.

I'm older than you but we are the same height and have similar professions. Most of my time is spent in front of a

computer too as I own a computer repair service.

We weigh about the same but I have very little fat having spent

most of my life involved in martial arts. I am very self confident and some people have described me as intense

despite the fact that I laugh and joke almost constantly. One lady described me as something feline recently.

A

while back there was a product called AQ. The maker offered great deals on 5 oz bottles of his latest creation and I

bought some. Great stuff and a shame the guy self destructed as the product probably will never be available again.

I wear that, plus one drop of unscented A7 covered with Aloeswood oil, pure musk oil or Pheros. Each is applied to

the forearm, rubbed in then the next applied. I also have been using that Dail Attraction body wash for a couple

months.

A note about the Attraction...it seems to add something. I get more of what I'd call soft hits where

the ladies will be friendly and sexual without being aggressive. It seems to tone things down a bit while

intensifying them, if that makes any sense. I've noticed that by time I take my shirt off in the evenings it has a

decidedly musky but not at all unpleasant scent.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Default A little about me

Belgareth

Some more similarities. I took boxing, judo, juijitsu, and brazlian juijitsu all through my

20's. By 30 I got bipolar disorder (probably because I was a class A personality and killed myself with work,

relationships, M.A and commuting) and had to cease a sports after this point. I also had some heavyweights put

"spinals" (submissions) on my neck pretty hard and being a young tough buck I didn't tap easily which is why I am

paying the price now.

I find my health under better control now, and I am still targeting comp sci jobs (eg

Internet Programming -ASP.NET) when I head back to the workforce later this year (my goal) etc. ( am still on

disability leave)

I find it difficult to act out roles when wearing mones as I've always sucked at acting,

being somewhat a shy guy in social situations outside of my wife and close family. I actually turned to MA in my

20's because I was always the little guy getting picked on and needed to toughen up. At 20 I was 5'7" and 110 lbs.

Now at 40 I'm 5'8" and 188. What 20 years can do :-)

So I have decided a mone scent(s) that complements my

true self is best.

I just put in an order of Chikara and SOE. I am hoping the low none levels of those

products will help me out and if nothing else they will work with combos later down the road.

Something is

really causing me to become aggressive like a 20 year old again. I can't understand what since I am 40. I have a

short fuse again. I don't take any testosterone enhancers (natural or not) . My temper is through the roof and

A7 and edge just make it worse whereas 2 months ago I could wear them with great effects. I find myself ejaculating

2 times a day with this new hemp hearts food I eat. Wow I think I may of stumbled on healthy natural woody food

that beats even steroids :-)

HM

Thread Information