Close

Default Chikara and TE = Best Combo Ever!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The craziest hit happened today!
    Okay so im in first period and I can see this girl come right up to

me and ask if i have a cell phone, i say yes and hand it to her she is then like "ooo what a cute phone" "I like

small phones" she says her dad took it up because she got in a fight and they found out her boyfriend is 18 and she

is 15 and blah blah blah(small talk). But the entire time she is talking she seems real friendly, im not sure how to

explain it but almost like in a type of extremely, relaxed, mesmerized type way.

After she finished talking she

left back to her seat, on the other side of the room and did not even take the phone with her! Thats the

whole reason she came to me in the first place!

A second time she yells my name and ask me (across the room) if I

have been in algebra, I say yes but before i say "but im not good at it" she power walks back to my desk and asks

me to help her with her work.

Also when getting close to the door to get ready for the next class, I noticed more

girls lining up around me as well.

I am a senior in high school and I have been using pheromones since 8th grade

and I have never seen responses like I have been seeing this week with the Chikara/Te combo.

Will update soon

with more! Anyone else have experiences like these?
    Last edited by angelgarcia1989; 02-15-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelgarcia1989 View Post
    The craziest hit happened today!
    Okay so im in first period and I can see this girl

come right up to me and ask if i have a cell phone, i say yes and hand it to her she is then like "ooo what a cute

phone" "I like small phones" she says her dad took it up because she got in a fight and they found out her boyfriend

is 18 and she is 15 and blah blah blah(small talk). But the entire time she is talking she seems real friendly, im

not sure how to explain it but almost like in a type of extremely, relaxed, mesmerized type way.

After she

finished talking she left back to her seat, on the other side of the room and did not even take the phone with

her!
    Thats the whole reason she came to me in the first place!

A second time she yells my name and ask me

(across the room) if I have been in algebra, I say yes but before i say "but im not good at it" she power walks

back to my desk and asks me to help her with her work.

Also when getting close to the door to get ready for the

next class, I noticed more girls lining up around me as well.

I am a senior in high school and I have been using

pheromones since 8th grade and I have never seen responses like I have been seeing this week with the Chikara/Te

combo.

Will update soon with more! Anyone else have experiences like these?
    Nice! While she was holding

the phone, you might have asked her what her phone # is.

I did that once, mostly to amuse myself. Handed my

phone to a really cute chick and said "Whats your #?" She starts pushing several buttons on the phone and I thought

"yeah what ever she's going to type "screw off" on the keypad and hand it back to me. When she handed it back it

did have her name and number entered. Still thinking its BS, I called it a couple mins later and she picked up her

phone. Told her "Hi. how you doing. come over here. "

If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Nice!

While she was holding the phone, you might have asked her what her phone # is.

I did that once, mostly to

amuse myself. Handed my phone to a really cute chick and said "Whats your #?" She starts pushing several buttons on

the phone and I thought "yeah what ever she's going to type "screw off" on the keypad and hand it back to me.

When she handed it back it did have her name and number entered. Still thinking its BS, I called it a couple mins

later and she picked up her phone. Told her "Hi. how you doing. come over here. "

And

then?? What happened? Did it go anywhere? Don't keep us hanging.

Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Nice! While she was holding the phone, you might have asked her what her phone # is.

I did that once, mostly to amuse myself. Handed my phone to a really cute chick and said "Whats your #?" She

starts pushing several buttons on the phone and I thought "yeah what ever she's going to type "screw off" on the

keypad and hand it back to me. When she handed it back it did have her name and number entered. Still thinking

its BS, I called it a couple mins later and she picked up her phone. Told her "Hi. how you doing. come over here.

"

Damn thats brilliant! Why didnt I think of that!

Didn't mean to leave ya

hanging on purpose. If you want some really great stuff. Google for a guy named David DeAngelo. I won't say

anymore here so no one thinks I'm pimping for him. He is a really great guy, and where I've gotten some great

material from.

We talked awhile, had a few drinks. A fun time hanging out. It's kind of like an imaginary

bubble pops when you get to know someone as a person rather than just "the hot chick". She's very attractive, but

there's just didn't seem to be much spark there other than a fun person to hang out and be friends with. Turns out

we have some mutual friends from various bars we go to. So we still see each other around sometimes. It just really

amazed me the idea of being friends with a cute girl rather than trying to work her into bed.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Didn't mean to leave ya hanging on purpose. If you want some really great stuff. Google

for a guy named David DeAngelo. I won't say anymore here so no one thinks I'm pimping for him. He is a really

great guy, and where I've gotten some great material from.

We talked awhile, had a few drinks. A fun time

hanging out. It's kind of like an imaginary bubble pops when you get to know someone as a person rather than just

"the hot chick". She's very attractive, but there's just didn't seem to be much spark there other than a fun

person to hang out and be friends with. Turns out we have some mutual friends from various bars we go to. So we

still see each other around sometimes. It just really amazed me the idea of being friends with a cute girl rather

than trying to work her into bed.
    Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes it works the other way too. I

have met some average-looking girls who had such incredible personalities that they became totally hot in my

eyes...
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:51 PM.

I understand that. I've been

picked on quite often by friends and relatives for some of my dating choices. I found them attractive in both

personality and looks. Even if they might be considered average by some standards.

I forget which one of the

Kevin Smith movies it was. Maybe Dogma? Where Jay says "What use is a good plate with nothing on it?"

So I just

need to find a supermodel rocket scientist.

Although thats bound to be like the joke about the women

that say they way cute, funny, sensitive, etc, etc, etc. guy. Then someone else says to her "Yes. but those kind of

guys already have boyfriends..." Which can be much more truth than joke in that.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tester123 View Post
    I have

met some average-looking girls who had such incredible personalities that they became totally

hot in my eyes...
    Isn't it amazing how society forms opions on what's hot/attractive, and then

the heart takes a peep and finds something totally different? I think, if you look even harder ... they're not

average, you just thought they were. How do I know? "Who wants average?"

I know lots of beautiful

outside shells with personalities that really suck. The bad thing is, they don't understand what a bad personality

does to'em. Tis sad. Tis sad.

That is what I call profound. Thumbs up ... with a clean thumb nail,

Tester123!

P.S. Chikara and TE is a good combo, too!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Pendragon, it's funny that

friends and relatives would pick on you for your choices! If you find them

attractive, that's all that matters. I know you get that, but I guess I am still bewildered that some people want

to decide for others who is suitable dating material. It makes sense if there is something wrong. After all, who

wants to see their friends date those with deep personality flaws? But if it has to do with attractiveness, they

really have no right to say anything.

One of my relatives criticized every girlfriend that I or my

brothers ever had. She would say, "Wow, she is chubby" or "Her butt is too big" or something like that. The irony

is that the comments she made about the girlfriends were more true of her!!! Not sure what that is about, but it

sure puts things in perspective.

I'm in my 30s now, and I no longer care as much what other people think or

say. I definitely love attractive women.....attractive to me!! This could be attractive by society's standards or

not. It doesn't really matter to me. All I care about is my own feelings/attraction to them.

Haha, yes, a

supermodel rocket scientist.

Actually, in all seriousness, what is most important to me (for

relationships anyway) outside of obvious things like compatibility (physical/mental) and shared values/interests is

someone who is honest/real. She doesn't have to be perfect. I know I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    I

think, if you look even harder ... they're not average, you just thought they were. How do I know? "Who wants

average?"
    So true!!! The women I am talking about are possibly considered average by men at

first glance. Spend any time around them, and you immediately see that they are not average after all.

I know lots of beautiful outside shells with personalities that really suck. The bad thing is, they don't

understand what a bad personality does to'em. Tis sad. Tis sad.
    Yes, it is, Mobley. A lot of them have

come to rely on their looks. That serves them well in the short term, but overall it leaves them with an illusion

about who they are. Some get over it and work on themselves. Others simply live shallow, unfulfilling lives.

That is what I call profound. Thumbs up ... with a clean thumb nail, Tester123!
    Thank you, sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tester123 View Post
    One of

my relatives criticized every girlfriend that I or my brothers ever had. She would say, "Wow, she is chubby" or "Her

butt is too big" or something like that. The irony is that the comments she made about the girlfriends were more

true of her!!! Not sure what that is about, but it sure puts things in perspective.
    Misery certainly

loves company!

Thread Information