Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Sexual Key e-book; What do you think?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Or even make it available as a link type of setup for people browsing through love-scent something comes to mind about customer loyalty and also about interactivity with the company (the forum come to mind anyone) i guess if you have a link page with lots of links to free stuff people will remember youe site etc. It only costs your webspace to or you could have a small charge youre call just some tried and tested web marketing ideas. Anything to be competitive.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Bruce if you want to offer customers something useful, why not sell books which are really related to the subject of pheromones. For example books that have been written about pheros -scientific material, tsts, background information, maybe you could actually put one together yourself with some scientists who do research into this field and put together research results etc.
    THAT would be interesting for love-scent customers.

As far as NLP goes I think it´s a good idea also. Unfortunatley this e-book you´ve been offered has nothing to do with NLP. I also think that something like (what DD suggested) speed-reading is much more helpful to people as it really is about self-improvement.

Another thing I want to add is that written texts such as these will not help anyone with self-confidence problems those are issues however that can be helped with real NLP.

So my sugestion would be to find material which is credible, solid research, scientific texts etc. I think that some links to decent websites in this area will also be appreciated these could be added to the forum files perhaps. But you should not risk your own credibility or love-scents reputation with this sort of tripe I ´m sure you can expand your product line in a way which has more integrity than those guys who claim to `knoe exactly what women want´ .

CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

DD do you still have those weblinks from the old board? If you do could you post them in the forum files thread? cheers.

Phero Dude

I say sell the book. Irish said it best about all this moralizing by folks who use pheros, frowning on a seduction book. Seems kinda ironic to me and faintly hypocritical since most folks out there in society would probably look down on the use of pheros as being sneaky, underhanded etcetc. and would probably be appalled that anyone would use pheros to subconsciously attract the opposite sex. Having said that, pheros do part of the job of getting someone\'s interest, but if you don\'t know how to approach/have a conversation/know how to go about saying what you need to stimulate further interest, then the pheros are in a sense wasted and some folk need this assistance to learn how to do all of the above. No-one is forcing anyone to buy the book, but I think it\'d be great to offer it as an option for those folk who do need this help so I say go for it. Just my two cents [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information