Close

Stranger

Default Is it the Chickara?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    About a month

ago I started using chikara, at the same time I started working with my studies at a new place where there is this

totally awesome looking girl. We haven't talked much because I'm very shy, and she may be a little shy too I

think. We both sit in the same big office. Sometimes when there is only us two there she will start talking about

strange stuff, like how much food she has been eating that day and such. She also told me without any reason one day

that she had to go and that she wouldn't be coming to the office the next day. Ok, thanks for the info, I thought,

sarcastically. I thought this because we hadn't talked at all that day, and we work on different subjects. Then

this day she told me that she had been to theatre. We started talking about this and then we went on to talk on

about other stuff before we eventually started to work on our studies again. Then she suddenly asked me if I wanted

to go and take a snack some other place, to which I replied that I had already eaten , that I was too shy to go with

her to that other place because of unknown people.
    But, the thing is I have never experienced a girl acting the way

she does with me. Do you people think the reason she acts so strange is because of the chikara?

I don't know how much the

chikara has to do with it, but the reason she is acting that way is definatly because she likes you.

Stranger

I have been thinking alot

about it lately, and my thoughts is that she either is very strange or she likes me. But I am not handsome at all,

and she is like a goddess, so I have been wondering if it's just the chikara. I also feel people in general are

trying more to be nice to me, both men and women. It's cool. I am so regretting saying no to her though, even if it

was just a snack.

Looks often matter far less to

a woman than to a man. Often there is some other connection they are looking for. Maybe she likes you because she is

tired of all the insincere guys that hit on her and you don't? Could be lots of things. The CHikara could be

helping but there is more to it than just the mones.

Try something like this "Hey, I'm going for a snack. Got a

few minutes?" The very worst that can happen is that she'll say no. So, you'll be right back where you started

from. No problem.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Talking Chikara..

Quote Originally Posted by Smellycat View Post
    About a month ago I started using chikara, at the same time I started working with my

studies at a new place where there is this totally awesome looking girl. We haven't talked much because I'm very

shy, and she may be a little shy too I think. We both sit in the same big office. Sometimes when there is only us

two there she will start talking about strange stuff, like how much food she has been eating that day and such. She

also told me without any reason one day that she had to go and that she wouldn't be coming to the office the next

day. Ok, thanks for the info, I thought, sarcastically. I thought this because we hadn't talked at all that day,

and we work on different subjects. Then this day she told me that she had been to theatre. We started talking about

this and then we went on to talk on about other stuff before we eventually started to work on our studies again.

Then she suddenly asked me if I wanted to go and take a snack some other place, to which I replied that I had

already eaten , that I was too shy to go with her to that other place because of unknown people.
    But, the thing is

I have never experienced a girl acting the way she does with me. Do you people think the reason she acts so strange

is because of the chikara?
    I Will say,SmellyCat, That chikara does that and more... Yesterday I put 1

small spray of chikara(not a full spray) on each side of my neck and a dab NPA on my chin. Went to a Hispanic

Restaurant, waitress gave me a nice smile, sexy look,got so closed to me, talk to me more then usual. After she

took my order she went to another table and she still looking at me with those sexy glances.
    At the same time other

customer were talking to me and every time I started to talk people gave their full atention to me.
    In

conclusion,when a woman got hit with chikara u will see all different kind of reaction, just be prepare my friend,

and don,t worry about how u look.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellycat View Post
    Then

she suddenly asked me if I wanted to go and take a snack some other place, to which I replied that I had already

eaten
    That, my friend, is a hit. She obviously likes YOU. The Chikara may have helped, but YOU'RE the

one getting her attention. Keep on wearing the Chikara, same dose, and move at a comfortable pace, but definitely

move! Good job, and yes, Chikara will get them talking, but you have to follow up.

Sometimes it's good to say

"no" to an invitation. At least she won't think you're desperate. Just make sure that you follow up with either

a "yes" the next time or you do as belgareth says and invite her next

time.
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Stranger

I don't want to sound like

some arrogant prick, but I have some low on conscience because of this. Because she seems kind of like she doesn't

know what to say to me. That person is usually me. And it definitely should be in this case. So I kind of see myself

in her.
    Last edited by Smellycat; 02-16-2008 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    That, my

friend, is a hit. She obviously likes YOU. The Chikara may have helped, but YOU'RE the one getting her attention.

Keep on wearing the Chikara, same dose, and move at a comfortable pace, but definitely move! Good job, and yes,

Chikara will get them talking, but you have to follow up.

Like the man implies: Just don't

make the mistake of thinking more is better. Keep your Chikara (or any other pheromone) application/dose down/up

around where you had it. In most cases, a low dose is better than a high dose. It appears to be working, so don't

mess with it too much. You can try varying the dose *a little bit* over time (up and down) and see what happens, but

don't get carried away.

Many products have a "sweet spot" depending on the product, your body chemistry, and

your target's body chemistry. You may have gotten lucky and found something that works right off the bat. That's

rare. I'm jealous.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information