I'm in

an interesting situation. There's a man I would like to help get over his 'noble' self restraint. co worker who

is also a friend and he is my instructor as well as supervisor. small company growing fast and we are not only

working together during the day but often talking shop after work while eating dinner at his place or at the office.

we get along great, lots of laughter and joking as well as getting work done efficiently. I made a pass at him a

month ago, he accepted and we had a great time, how do I know he did for sure, well yet to find a guy who can fake

an orgasm and he did say he had a great time but then got all noble about being my instructor etc. I said it was a

standing offer and he replied he might change his mind down the line.
work continued to be fine, I've behaved like

a saint, not pulled any covert tricks to seduce him. after a difficult week, he thanked me for my help and gave me a

sweet hug and kiss on the cheek before I left for the evening, next day he was in a bratty mood, made some

suggestive motions on a peice of equipment making me laugh but wondering if he's softening up, then later on it was

my turn to cook and I asked him if he wanted white or dark meat chicken. he started to reply I like my meat--stopped

and looked a bit uncertain if he wanted to finish the comment, blushed but did finish with I was going to say I like

my meat white and sweet but the truth is hate white meat chicken. I'm blond and he's called me sweet a few times

and had said this with an indirect glance at me. I gave him a poke in the arm and told him to be careful as he was

giving me troublesome thoughts again. he laughed and I dropped it, he spooks a bit yet. later on I was leaning over

his shoulder to use the keyboard, a position we've been in often in the past weeks, and my har brushed his face, he

turned a bit and seemed t o suddenly realize a pair of tits were near his face, and scooted his chair about a foot

away. signs of avoidance are not always a bad sign means a guy who is trying to control himself is having more

difficulty.
I truly like, admire and respect this man, value his friendship and working with him and beleive that

we could keep all that and have an easy going sex life to make good even more fun.
He's an alpha male type, not

leader of the pack but independent sort, confident, energetic, nice guy but not beta male nice.
so what do you

suggest I wear with my perfume to help him get over his scruples,
and where to wear it, since my hair is near his

face often, use it in an atomizer with perfume and spray on my hair, or stick with neck and wrists, temple since I

do lean over him often, all of the above ?