Hi I guess I'll start with a little

a about myself. I'm a 24 year old, though people say i look about 18, black male about 5'5, 160 pounds, athletic

build and a massage therapist which brings me to the meat of my post. I have just moved to a new place and I'm

working to get a loyal clientele base as soon as possible and doing that requires just as much if not more of a

mental/emotional connection with clients as my skill and technique when I'm working on them. So I'm wondering

which pheromone products would suit me best. I'm looking into getting Chikara or SOE becasue of the trusting chaty

vibe they seem to give, and more to Chikara due its what seems to be slight sexual vibe it has as well. I am also

looking for somthing that has staying power as well.
I would also like to state I'm not doing this to get women to

want to sleep with me, I just tryin to find somthing to help take away that intial barrier some people seem have

when they meet me. I guess it would also help to what type of clients I usualy see, as it seems that age and race

may play factor in which pheromones I use, they are typicaly but not limted white middle age women.
So yeah now

that i have given you all the rundown I would just like to know if anyone has any opinons or suggestions about which

if any pheromones i should use. Any feedback would cool Thanx,
Kira