Close

Thread: Re Edge Gel

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Re Edge Gel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Bruce i was just looking in the store and did notice the "EDGE gel packs for men" states that

each packet contains .13 mg of gel. ( 7 packets only $9.95 )

The last TE gel/pkt's i received from L-S

were the smaller ones @ .08 mg. Which i was under the opinion were going to replace the larger

size.

I just

dont want to give incorrect info when asked to compare the TE gels pheromone quantity with other aNONE products.

So are the

larger old size back on sale again or is the discription incorrect.

Thanks if ya can take a look.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hi Terry,

I checked it with Tammy

and she said we are almost at the end of the large sized packets, but not quite. For some reason, sometimes she

went ahead and shipped the small ones a few times. The important thing is the number of packets you get. If you

got the small ones, you should have gotten 10 packets; only 7 with the large ones. The price is the same for both

sizes.

Cheers,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hi

Terry,

I checked it with Tammy and she said we are almost at the end of the large sized packets, but not quite.

For some reason, sometimes she went ahead and shipped the small ones a few times. The important thing is the number

of packets you get. If you got the small ones, you should have gotten 10 packets; only 7 with the large ones. The

price is the same for both sizes.

Cheers,
    B
    Thanks Bruce ill keep

that in mind next time i receive a question re TE gel/pkt pheromone strengths. Sea ya..
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Banned User

lunettes oakley Glasses confortable, pratique, artistique, intgrant, nous offrons le prix prfrentiel et le meilleur service, Livraison oakley glasses Retour Gratuit prepared to beguile, by the spell of fiction,radar oakley glasses, the tedious hours of absence. The room and the house were silent: only now

Links of London uk sale for up to 85% off, the best links of london jewellery online store. Buy charming links of london charms at lowest price 2011 New Fashion Jewelry Shop, Include Thomas Sabo, Links Of London, Pandora, Tiffany Product Sale. Up To 80% Discount! Free Shipping Worldwide!

Or you know someone who owns a Cartier Roadster watch? Well Cartier company has proven itself already in the history being such as in the situation oakley sunglasses for sale- jewelers of the emperor, the emperor's jewelers. Has a hundred and fifty years history of Cartier, in order to magnificent unparallelled

Tissot watch sale online at watchesonlineoutlet.com at a low price. We provide the nice and chic tissot watches including tissot touch, Tissot Touch.Offering you large savings on Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium Compass Watch. Large in stock selection of T touch , ttouch t touch titanium

Are fire iridium oakley sunglasses bright when you look out of them? im playing baseball and im wondering if the oakley sunglasses would be bright looking out if you are near Oakley or want to try a new India place, Baba India and the grandmothers refilled our water glasses. They were all very prompt

Thread Information