Close

Stranger

Default Score Pheromone Cologne

visit-red-300x50PNG
    HI, Does

anyone know who manufactuers the SCORE Brand Pheromone Cologne? I have been getting it from a supplier but can't

figure out the main source. The bottles look cheap and it looks like a bath tub chemist job, But it smells great! I

looked up the US trademark website and the trademark has been cancelled, it was described as a human pheromone body

spray but the owner was TalkAmerica!!?? Isn't that a phone company? No other info was available. Is there some

kind of Perfume/Cologne Patents website? or wholsale distributor sites?

The company that originally created

Score went out of business quite a few years ago. Their remaining stock was purchased by a liquidation company in

New England somewhere. They phoned me and asked me if I was interested in buying it. I got a sample and liked it

quite a bit. Both the men's and women's smelled great (to me anyway). The men's had a patchouli note to it but

not overwhelming. I bought a couple hundred bottles to test the market. Nobody seemed as keen on the stuff as I

was, though a few women were bummed when we ran out. Anyway, we ran out, and I was never able to get them to answer

the phone again. Weird. Anyway, that's all I know about it.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information