Close

Thread: mones advice

Default mones advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi all,

I'm still

pretty new to mones even though I know what they are by now. (After purchasing many products from L-S for some

time).

Anyways, I'm asking for some advice on what other mones I need to obtain besides what I currently

have.

I currently have:

SOE
    Chikara
    NPA
    a314

I am wondering if I should purchase A7 which is so talked

about.

oh here are my stats in case this helps I always see people ask for it:

I am 24, 6'1" Asian male

living in the south east of U.S. I am average to cute as far as looks I would say.

Lastly, the mones I currently

own most of them are about a year old, and partially used. They were kept at times in extreme conditions (in my

car). So they were exposed to really hot and cold temperatures throughout the year. I was wondering will this affect

the performance of the mones or the life of it. Should I buy replacements immediately?

Oh and one more thing, if

I am trying to attract a girl as in get her to notice me a lot more. What type of mones should I be using?

Any

help in all this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You have a pretty good

collection now, and I assume you've experimented with mixing etc. What have been your results? Are your targets

Asian?

A7 is great, I mix it with SoE with good results.

I've heard here that sunlight is harmful but that

heat and cold are not bad.

To get a girl to notice you more you have to present more of your best self.

Get in front of her and turn on your best smile and charm! And make sure you're wearing a nice mix of pheromones

that you know to work for you.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    You have a

pretty good collection now, and I assume you've experimented with mixing etc. What have been your

results?
    It's been a while since I been testing. Here's the blog if you actually want to read it.

zdman.livejournal.com

Are your targets Asian?
    Nope, because I live in the South

East of US it's primarily typical southern caucasian females. Personally, I'd be open for any females.

Thanks

for the advice though, I will definitely seek out to get A7 too.

Lastly, I keep reading the forums about how

great A1 is... how do I buy some of that? I looked all over Love-Scent.com and could not find a product called A1, I

only found A7. Can someone enlighten me on this? thanks.
    Last edited by zdman; 01-30-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Thumbs up cool beans

You have a pretty good collection now, and I assume you've experimented with mixing etc.

What have been your results? Are your targets Asian?

A7 is great, I mix it with SoE with good results.

I've

heard here that sunlight is harmful but that heat and cold are not bad.

To get a girl to notice you more you

have to present more of your best self. Get in front of her and turn on your best smile and charm! And make sure

you're wearing a nice mix of pheromones that you know to work for you.

Good luck!
    Yo man,

that is some sound advice! I joined the bandwagon in aug. of last year. I was kind of clueless as to what sorts of

reactions i would be getting.

"was it a hit?" "was it real?' was she turned off?" i asked myself all these

questions and more. At first I thought i could read people but i really didnt know what to look for.. I decided to

lay low on this forum and experiment with Chikara (A7 right?), SoE, and NPA. I used the stuff on and off. My school

semester just started and I made it a point not to wear any mones for the first week. I started using a combo of A7

and SoE. 2 sprays of Chik on my chest and i dab of SoE behind each ear and on dab on my wrist and then rub them

together.
    I like spraying the chik (A7 sorry i forgot the lingo ) under my shirt, girls became more drawn to me

during convo. So its like i used the SoE to reel in and then with the addition of the Chik, they were like putty in

my hands.
    Trust me man (and this is directed to all critics, skeptics, and first timers out there..) after a while

you start noticing subtle changes in people. I was a skeptic at first. I expected women to literally throw

themselves at me. I was also impatient with trying different combos. But like many of the vets here say, just be

your self! have a great attitude. The mones only AMPLIFY that attitude. And when you have positive outlook on life

you attract great people. These mones are the extra "BAM" Emril Lagassi talks about when he cooks

On

another note, I havent used NPA but i do recall one of my first experiences with it. I was dressed up and I was

downtown. I felt like a million bucks. I had a dab of NPA and i used some Chik that night. I distinctly recall an

older lady walking by me with the stranges dazed look in her eyes. she was fricken drooling at me! lol! i was taken

back. looked behind me and realized i was standing by a mirror. It was a bit funny. I think i may pick some out and

mess around with it. See what happens. The best is using the stuff in class environments at school! its great.

As you can see, I am ranting which means I am very excited about the products this site offers. Im fixin to do my

second round of shopping! Im almost out of Chikara and NPA. Good Luck! and remember. BE Proactive, Positive, and

most importantly, BE YOURSELF! Cheers!

ps feel free to reply or message me if you have any questions or

comments!

**EDIT** Oh and easy on the NPA! I used to feel very edgy if i took too much. i felt like i was on

roids or something! and it is totally out of my character!
    Last edited by Idtapthat; 01-31-2008 at 12:06 AM. Reason: extra note.
    I find these stats helpful when reading people's posts... I am 23, 5''10 170lbs, work out regulary, and have a bronze complection, Black hair, brown eyes.

Thanks for the inputs so

far.

Anyone have any suggestions on what type of pheromones I should use at a career/job fair? I am looking for a

job, and plan to attend one of these events.

A7 is Alpha 7, Chikara is

sometimes called C7....

A1 = Androstadienone It can be ordered here:

http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/androstadienone/cPath/11/products_id/64?osCsid=e5a

5f764e9e27e148578b2d9d8c575b4
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zdman View Post
    Thanks for

the inputs so far.

Anyone have any suggestions on what type of pheromones I should use at a career/job fair? I am

looking for a job, and plan to attend one of these events.
    A314 is great for a confident, career-oriented

vibe.
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:19 PM.

I use straight SoE, covered, for

work environments. It works well. A314 does nuttin for me, but lots of people like it.

You might try a drop of

A314 with a spray or two of C7, or a few inches of SoE. Stay away from the NPA for sure.

Thread Information