Close

Default pheros, fire and more

visit-red-300x50PNG
    im thinking

about getting me a bottle of pheros and i got accouple of questions. first one is can i still get the concentrate

version still? or how i would go about trying to get one (i would still get a bottle of regular pheros so when i mix

the water i can be close to the standard deviation)

another question i have about pheros is that do alot of yall

actually wear it standalone? if so what do you notice with just the pheros. (ie. internal though process, external

perspective of the surrounding.)

another quesiton, can i add drops of mones in to those glade candles? the

one that melts a chunk of scented candle in to a small plate. will the heat or fire destroy the mones? and dose

anyone know at what temp dose the mones get destroyed?

oh yeah to end it off i like to remind people that

less is more. for those of you that remember me i LOVE AE and have made mixes with AE+NPA or just wear the NPA by

daps by it self. well even tho that gave me very sexually charged hits, i found that when i wear less (now i jsut

wear a drop of AE when i put mones on) i seem to put alot more girls if not all (my personality plays a big part too

so its not just mones) into a confortable zone that im able to pick and choose who i want to be with. instead of

where i would get 1 or 2 girls to be intrested in me to a point of im going to rip your cloth off now and make other

girls nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    another

question i have about pheros is that do alot of yall actually wear it standalone? if so what do you notice with just

the pheros. (ie. internal though process, external perspective of the surrounding.)
    I sometimes wear it

as a standalone just cuz it smells nice. But it is a "special occasion" thing for me. And actually the last two

times I wore it was at a pair of funeral services along with a dash of an A-1 product. I really don't notice any

"self effects" from Pheros other than I enjoy the scent.

another quesiton, can i add drops of

mones in to those glade candles? the one that melts a chunk of scented candle in to a small plate. will the heat or

fire destroy the mones? and dose anyone know at what temp dose the mones get destroyed?

As I

understand it, heat, like that from a candle, is not a good thing. A low-level heat may help diffusion, but not a

flame or other high-heat source.
    Some people have used essential oil diffusers (low heat). Someone else may have

some firmer numbers.

(my personality plays a big part too so its not just mones)

Actually Mr. Cloud (by your current avatar) it's that big sword and killer motorbike that does it...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

You'll have to check with the

L-S Store to find out about the Pheros concentrate. If the regular version is still on the store site I would

assume that its still available. A fast and easy way to find out any of that is to email Tammy, she's really

good.

I wear Pheros a lot as a standalone/fragrance. Reactions? People just like it, everyone. Keep in mind

that its not a synthetic -mone product, but natural. For me its a mood enchancer, and very very comfortable.

People around me compliment the scent and are warmly receptive.

I love it too for a -mone cover. Everyone wants

to have a sniff, and I'm more than happy to oblige.

Thread Information