Close

Default hey guys, so u mone up, but where to test?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    so i'll wear my latest concoction and then get frustrated at wandering around town, aimlessly looking

for targets to test on. so ive done the food courts and the clothing stores in shopping malls, [how do ya even know

with hired guns? its there job 2 b friendly?]

but theres got to be a better way. i work n a small office which

isnt suitable 4 testing. and its easy to get in the mindset of "damn, im wasting these sprays trying to find

randoms"....i need to find a network or forum or avenue to consistently do testing. at 31, i dont think college is

gonna happen

i guess im kinda cynical at how much time and energy needs to be consumed for the purpose of

meeting women. its thoroughly exhausting. y do they make it so hard for us? y cant it b socially acceptable to meet

them wherever i feel like it? because mones or not, your up against the breaking of societal norms when u approach

women in socially awkward places eg. bus stops. and it perturbsme how defensive and guarded women r. that u

constantly have 2 earn there trust when u meet them cold.

so anyways, im trying with a blonde next 2 me at the

bus stop , and the vibe is like "sheesh dont talk to me man, where at a bus stop and youre a complete stranger, i

have no frame of reference for u, so ill dismiss u as a creep"....later on, im in a huuge shopping mall filled with

gorgeous women walking passed me every 5 seconds....day game be damned, cos i aint gonna go "xcuse me, sorry 4

stalking u and follow u the last 5 minutes, but can i get a female opinion on something???"

so , in conclusion,

im in love with mones, but constantly frustrated at a lack of woemn to test it on. where r peoples best avenues for

testing? strip clubs? massueses? yoga? gym?

Where do you go for social

activities? Are you a member of any clubs or groups? Do you have a hobby? Have you ever tried volunteering

someplace? Those are all good examples of places/ways to meet women. College is not out of the question either.

Until I started my busines 6 years ago I still attended evening college classes in one thing or the other. Now I

attend training seminars and sometimes present at them.

The nice thing about clubs, groups and such are that

you are going to meet women with minds and similar interests to you. You'll actually have something to talk about

instead of mindless chatter.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I tell you what, as a full

time college student I really don't think that college is some sort of "holy ground" for mone testing, at least no

more than any other social/public place.

Reason being (I think) that in hallways and student centers, there are

so many different people giving off so many different signals, that for a woman to pick up your "mone vibe" would be

about like diligently following a CNN news feed in a mosh pit.

Now, I am not saying that college is bad for

testing mones, or even that it isn't a good place. I suppose I am just telling you that not being in

college isn't a handicap. Try Starbucks, everyone seems friendly (within my experience) and unlike malls, the

Baristas(sp?) aren't hired guns (I like that )

Its more important to notice the

reactions of the people around you, male and female. Learn to pick up different reactions and body language. Pay

attention. I've learned a lot just from grocery shopping.

Other than that, just put yourself everywhere you can

think of where there are people around. There are some good ideas above. Put yourself out there and be somebody

that others will want to talk to, the -mones will help, but they're only an accessory.

I feel your pain

though...

Thread Information