Close

Stranger

Default New and Need help!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I would

just to like to thank everyone on this forum who has ever posted about this great stuff because I have learned very

much from this goldmine of information. Now here is where I need help I'm a 20 year old white male, 5'10, and I

weight about 160, and about average looking. I have a unique situation because of where I work. I work at an all

woman's university, and I'm the computer tech help guy ( I know what y'all are thinking he must be a ladies

mans!!!), but contrary to popular belief I'm very shy when it comes to the ladies. I'm in close contact with them

all day, and I would like to know what would be a good mone, to loosen myself up, and be really flirty, and maybe

have a few make out buddies while I'm at it. Thank you in advance...im not worthy

SoE or Chikara would be a good

place to start to attract the ladies and make them feel comfortable with you.

For yourself there is no help but

practice. The more time you spend around them and enjoy yourself, the better you will feel about it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information