Close

Hybrid View

Talking Hello from Japan

I'm waiting for the

order to arrive. There are soe, npa and the edge. (yea, kits combo and soe-npa combo)

I have read quite a few

threads and the whole pherolib site. So I have a few conclusions that would like you guys to confirm.

1) I should

test them individually first.
    2) Try small.
    3) Pheromone is just a push not a potion.

I'm 186cms tall. Average

look, hate to groom myself, fashion retard, athlete fit and I do look a lot like Japanese. Btw, I'm 23.

I used

the samples received prior to my order (perception and the edge gel). First I tried 1/2 perception on the day I went

to language school. My class has 15 students, 10 females from the age 19 to 27. I applied it behind my ears and

throat. But I dressed well that day, so considered it difficult to objectively specify the difference.

Next day,

I used 1/2 The Edge. Same area application. Usual dress. No noticeable differences.

Yesterday, Both 1/2 each.

Only the mood changes occurred and they were not really appreciative. Aside from that, no noticeable

differences.

Tomorrow I'm going to try both whole packs. That should blow my head off.

I'm waiting for

my payday and will get the pheros and chikara, or should I? (I'm viewing AE/m and Liquid trust as well)

Any

suggestion or question is always welcome.
    Last edited by kevio; 01-24-2008 at 07:02 AM. Reason: add some details

Welcome. I lived in Japan for many

years (Sendai). That is where I began experimenting with pheromones, started Love Scent and met my wife. Two

important points about Japan. You will know these very well already. The reason I mention them is that they make

things work out very different from the stories you read here.

1. Asian people are far more body-smell conscious

than Americans and Europeans, and expect others to be extremely clean and free from body smells. Pheromones are

simply (special) body odors in a bottle. If you don't cover them with cologne, some folks are going to think you

need a shower. Some women may be turned on but others will think you just smell bad. How they perceive the "ripe"

"you" is also affected by the phase of their monthly cycle and also their availability (single?, already in a

committed relationship?). Those issues can and will affect their subconscious decision about the appropriateness of

your "smell". So, you have to take some chances when using pheromones wherever you are, but in Japan social

situations are always a little more risky. I think you know what I mean. Don't let that discourage you

though.

2. Women's reactions in Japan are far more subtle than their counterparts in the US and Europe. I

found "a hit" to be much harder to detect over there. But, hey, you probably know that much better than I

do.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

They are indeed as you say. I

found them to be polite and very conscious of their actions.
    Most people would not look at me twice like it's

kind of rules. Also, I found that instead of repeatedly looking at you directly
    , Japanese would check you out well

at the first glance and observe you via the mirrors or anything passive.
    Last edited by kevio; 01-24-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: misspelling

my experiences of "hits"

across asia is actually the opposite of hits here in the U.S.

they tend to shy away, look nervous and will for

the love of god refuse to maintain eye contact. They tend to look at you first then quickly look away up, down,

sides of you etc..

so if you come across that, id call it a hit, but this kind of hit requires a bit of active

roleplay from your part in engaging their attention.

You're not gonna find anyone starring at you blatantly,

the culture there is to check you out when you are not noticing.

Today, I decided to use 1/3 of

each The Edge and Perception gel. Although the result was not impressive, I find it interesting.

It changed my

mood, again, but not so bad as before. I find it good to keep my stress level and combat a will to sleep during the

class.

No particular results but I went out shopping for Aqua di Gio with a classmate, 24yo Taiwanese lady. We

had a lot of arm contacts and I noticed that she kept moving close when I tried to keep the space. I don't know if

this is a hit since I don't know her personality and usual habits.

maybe you should try soe+te

combos

Thread Information