Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Talking Hello from Japan

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm waiting for the

order to arrive. There are soe, npa and the edge. (yea, kits combo and soe-npa combo)

I have read quite a few

threads and the whole pherolib site. So I have a few conclusions that would like you guys to confirm.

1) I should

test them individually first.
    2) Try small.
    3) Pheromone is just a push not a potion.

I'm 186cms tall. Average

look, hate to groom myself, fashion retard, athlete fit and I do look a lot like Japanese. Btw, I'm 23.

I used

the samples received prior to my order (perception and the edge gel). First I tried 1/2 perception on the day I went

to language school. My class has 15 students, 10 females from the age 19 to 27. I applied it behind my ears and

throat. But I dressed well that day, so considered it difficult to objectively specify the difference.

Next day,

I used 1/2 The Edge. Same area application. Usual dress. No noticeable differences.

Yesterday, Both 1/2 each.

Only the mood changes occurred and they were not really appreciative. Aside from that, no noticeable

differences.

Tomorrow I'm going to try both whole packs. That should blow my head off.

I'm waiting for

my payday and will get the pheros and chikara, or should I? (I'm viewing AE/m and Liquid trust as well)

Any

suggestion or question is always welcome.
    Last edited by kevio; 01-24-2008 at 07:02 AM. Reason: add some details

Welcome. I lived in Japan for many

years (Sendai). That is where I began experimenting with pheromones, started Love Scent and met my wife. Two

important points about Japan. You will know these very well already. The reason I mention them is that they make

things work out very different from the stories you read here.

1. Asian people are far more body-smell conscious

than Americans and Europeans, and expect others to be extremely clean and free from body smells. Pheromones are

simply (special) body odors in a bottle. If you don't cover them with cologne, some folks are going to think you

need a shower. Some women may be turned on but others will think you just smell bad. How they perceive the "ripe"

"you" is also affected by the phase of their monthly cycle and also their availability (single?, already in a

committed relationship?). Those issues can and will affect their subconscious decision about the appropriateness of

your "smell". So, you have to take some chances when using pheromones wherever you are, but in Japan social

situations are always a little more risky. I think you know what I mean. Don't let that discourage you

though.

2. Women's reactions in Japan are far more subtle than their counterparts in the US and Europe. I

found "a hit" to be much harder to detect over there. But, hey, you probably know that much better than I

do.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

They are indeed as you say. I

found them to be polite and very conscious of their actions.
    Most people would not look at me twice like it's

kind of rules. Also, I found that instead of repeatedly looking at you directly
    , Japanese would check you out well

at the first glance and observe you via the mirrors or anything passive.
    Last edited by kevio; 01-24-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: misspelling

my experiences of "hits"

across asia is actually the opposite of hits here in the U.S.

they tend to shy away, look nervous and will for

the love of god refuse to maintain eye contact. They tend to look at you first then quickly look away up, down,

sides of you etc..

so if you come across that, id call it a hit, but this kind of hit requires a bit of active

roleplay from your part in engaging their attention.

You're not gonna find anyone starring at you blatantly,

the culture there is to check you out when you are not noticing.

Today, I decided to use 1/3 of

each The Edge and Perception gel. Although the result was not impressive, I find it interesting.

It changed my

mood, again, but not so bad as before. I find it good to keep my stress level and combat a will to sleep during the

class.

No particular results but I went out shopping for Aqua di Gio with a classmate, 24yo Taiwanese lady. We

had a lot of arm contacts and I noticed that she kept moving close when I tried to keep the space. I don't know if

this is a hit since I don't know her personality and usual habits.

maybe you should try soe+te

combos

I lived in Taiwan for a while too,

almost a year, and dated a couple of mainland Chinese women while in Japan, before I met my wife. Chinese women,

especially Taiwanese are far more open, even aggressive than Japanese women. They do what they want, when they want

and how they want. If she agreed to go shopping with you, dude, that is absolutely a hit. If you like her, I would

go with it. Taiwanese women are a lot of fun.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Ganbate!

=======
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thank you, Bruce. I never knew

that about Chinese people. I find she is fun to be with but not really my type.

Can you suggest me how to

approach Japanese? They are so polite to the point that I cannot distinguish a hit from a courtesy.

I'm viewing

some standalone products like Chikara, Pheros and Alter Ego. Which one would suit the environment here?
    Last edited by kevio; 01-25-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: ...

Ok. Here is the information about

today.

I did not apply the whole pack of both gel packs. Only 1/3 each seems best for me.

I did some hair

style and dressed well. I let loose one more button on my shirt to emphasize my pecs. I have a rather strong built

compared to average Japanese. But hey! It's 3 cels today! I know it's weird for you but not for the Japanese.

I

don't know if the following observations are considered a hit - can you guys confirm it?

1) mid 20s lady looked

at me quite often and cued the line after me as of fact she could go before me.
    2) a teenage girl eyed me and

turned her head direction when I passed by. I observed this with discretion - so it's not like "hey, why are you

looking at me?"
    3) The Taiwanese lady I mentioned before didn't mind when I pulled her arm when crossing the road

(she was speaking over the telephone) and didn't seem to bother when I touched her shoulder. But it maybe her

personality.
    4) My friends' wives: one directed her attention toward me as soon as we met and had a good chat

while her husband was walking behind (she's from the same country as I do - it could be the reason), another kept

quite a distance away.

3) and 4) could be some reasons not the hits for sure. But can you tell me anything about

first two?

Kevio,

My experience of Japan is

that "hits" can be quite subtle. They are clearly there. The important thing is that you can't expect them to

take the next step very often unless you really give off that totally safe "helpless" cute type vibe. I had a

couple of friends like that in Japan and they had women approaching them, something that rarely happened to me while

I was there. I think I look too serious or something.

By the way, what country are you from? I thought you were

Japanese yourself.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I'm Thai. My main preference is

also the woman of same nationality but I could hardly get attention from them. One even dumped me after she got a

hit from a Japanese guy - behind my back, heck, that was a pain.

And THAT guy is the safe cute "helpless" type

you mentioned.

My order arrived today. Safe and sound. All of them smelled not so far from expected. I'm going

to experiment on them before placing a new order.

Chikara or Pheros? Any suggestion?

Phero Enthusiast

I have a similar problem.

I'm from Taiwan and for the life of me I can't attract any decent quality Taiwanese girls, but for some reason

I'm more popular among Japanese and Korean women. sometimes I don't even need to initiate and they'd approach me

on their own. this is b4 I started using mones years ago. after I started wearing mones the effect became even

more pronounced....but I still can't get Taiwanese girls.....sigh.

maybe it's that MHC thing at work.
    (major

histocompatibility complex)
    women tend to find males that have vastly dissimilar immune systems from them more

attractive than the 'local' males. the more different the genes, the more diseases the offspring can deflect =

healthier babies.

this is one of the reasons why women who go on vacations tend to be more sexually

aggressive toward the 'foreign' males.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform View Post
    I have

a similar problem. I'm from Taiwan and for the life of me I can't attract any decent quality Taiwanese girls, but

for some reason I'm more popular among Japanese and Korean women. sometimes I don't even need to initiate and

they'd approach me on their own. this is b4 I started using mones years ago. after I started wearing mones the

effect became even more pronounced....but I still can't get Taiwanese girls.....sigh.
    That just hit the

spot. It's my main problem. I couldn't even get a prolonged eye contact with Thai women but I had Aussie ladies

groped my butt when I lived overseas.

*sigh*

Phero Enthusiast

to the Aussie ladies you

are the 'exotic foreign dark tall handsome man'.

but to your Thai sisters, you are just another boy they grew

up seeing everywhere.

I think this is the way nature intended to encourage interracial breeding. people of mixed

heritages are often times smarter, faster, stronger, healthier, prettier and just generally better in every aspect

than a 'pure bred'.

look at tiger woods. as robin williams said in one of his shows- "Asian concentration plus

black athleticism" lol

where did you live to have Aussie girls grope your butt? I'm in california and Asian men

over here can't get white girls, and the prettier Asian girls all prefer white guys or black guys or even hispanic

guys. (blame it on the american media discrimination against Asian men)
    I did some research and it seems European

Caucasians are much more accepting of Asian males? rumor has it that Amerstadam, France and Russia are the best

places for Asian guys to get a white gf.

I used to live in Australia. Now,

I'm in Japan. I noticed the HUGE differences between these two locations.

I heard from a friend that Japanese

ladies here prefer white, tall, blond caucasian. So a chinese descent like me would seem like a "brother" to them.

Phero Enthusiast

what's the difference you

noticed?

about Japanese girls preferring white guys, it's a half truth. take a look at this article, it's

written by an Asian American like yourself living in Japan and you'll see why you don't appear as a 'brother' to

them.

http://www.livingasian.com/2007/07/a...in-asia-japan/

Let's see. Basics concepts but

it's my experience though.

After living here for a while what I found are;
    - Hits are very very hard to detect

(even more than my own people)
    - Personal space is vary greatly from people
    - Courtesy is just so much and they

control their emotions so well
    - They smile and being polite a lot but not a hit

Nice info you posted there.

Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

ah as I suspected. I grew

up in Taiwan so those used to be the norm for me. I have a fairly easy time detecting those super subtle "Asian

hits" because I'm used to an emotionally rigid environment. I was actually quite uncomfortable at first with the

blatant hits I got from the Japanese girls here because I had no idea how to respond lol. a lot of wasted

opportunities.

I really want to say, "Please

teach me how to detect them". But these are the things I have to learn myself. Geez, I hope I am more emotionally

sensitive.

Thanks for posting

Phero Enthusiast

lol I feel you

bro.

yeah it's a trial and error thing. but the general rule is take 'western hits' and dial it down x 10 and

you are in the ballpark of "Asian hits".

examples are:
    western hit - prolonged eye contact
    Asian hit - 2

fast glances, probably when your not looking

western hit - lots of kino
    Asian hit - ANY kind of touch no matter

how tiny

however there might be a way for you to make Asian hits stronger, use LOTS AND LOTS of -nols products to

encourage talking, you can't OD on -nol so just drown yourself in it. go nuts and wear like 15-20 sprays and that

should open the girls up. (soe, instant honesty, instant openess, come talk to me2 are the best -nol

products)

best of luck buddy. let us know how it works out for you.

Sounds like you two have a good

exchange of information going. One thing I noticed in my time in Taiwan is that the women I ran into where often

looking for a guy to marry and were very concerned about your goals in life, how much money you were going to make,

how nice you were going to treat her and stuff like that. It almost felt like an interview process. There were

probably young women looking for a good time there, but I just didn't run into them. In Japan I ran into both

types.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I have GOT to start travelling

more....!!!!

Japan is on my wish list...
    It's apathy

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Sounds

like you two have a good exchange of information going. One thing I noticed in my time in Taiwan is that the women

I ran into where often looking for a guy to marry and were very concerned about your goals in life, how much money

you were going to make, how nice you were going to treat her and stuff like that. It almost felt like an interview

process. There were probably young women looking for a good time there, but I just didn't run into them. In Japan

I ran into both types.
    yes so freaking true. so much standard and expectation...forget having

fun.

that's why there's so much pressure to do well in academics in Taiwan. there used to be tons of student

suicides every month during the entrance exam times.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I have

GOT to start travelling more....!!!!

Japan is on my wish list...
    I'm going to Japan too! hehe

I'm gonna do an exchange program first and if everything goes well I'll probably relocate there.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform View Post
    I'm

going to Japan too! hehe
    I'm gonna do an exchange program first and if everything goes well I'll probably

relocate there.
    I practice most every day:

"Toire wa doko desu ka."

Gotta get those

critical phrases down...
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I practice most

every day:

"Toire wa doko desu ka."

Gotta get those critical phrases down...
    It's one of the

first sentences I learned.

which was about 2 weeks before I was actually able to write it is Japanese.

Phero Enthusiast

yes, number 1 and number 2

needs take priority over all else!

Today, I tried out SoE (rolled

from ear to chin - I just couldn't get the rollon head off) and 2 dabs of Edge at my throat.

I dressed rather

plain and since I disliked cold weather I found that most of my actions today lacked consistency. I also suspected

that this low temperature would not help spreading the pheromones. It's about 0-5 degrees.

No noticeable

differences amongst my classmates - when in class, that is.

I ran into a Chinese classmate taking the same train.

We had quite a conversation about her part-time work and her eagerness to try to explain was rather unexpected. She

kept looking me in the eyes and turned the whole body direction toward me while I faced to the door. But that is

what she usually does when talking and she was late for work. It could be the anxiety. No conclusion.

I had an

appointment with a Japanese girl at 15pm who wished to study my language. The 2.30 hrs time gap gave me tome to come

home to reapply the doses.

What I noticed were that she always kept a little distance when walking. Her dress was

particularly revealing taking into account that it was cold here. I couldn't help but took a few glances at her

body but she didn't seem to mind. The whole time I had been teaching her, I observed that she leaned forward to me,

with textbook in the middle of table. Her pose emphasized her cleavage which I did see that she knew I was looking.

Second, we had many long eye contacts but no looking down or the sway of direction. Third, I tried *accidentally*

placed my fingers on hers when flipping the book. She drew her hand back a little but other hand contacts were not

negatively rejected.

However, my thoughts were really messy and I could barely speak a correct sentence so I used

English which wasn't any better, lol. Or maybe too much Edge?

I did notice this so I didn't ask her if she

could join me for a cup of coffee and would get in contact again via msn.

Any comment?

Phero Enthusiast

sounds like hits to me.

use more soe, WAY more. you can't OD on -nol products so go nuts. if the scent is too strong go with

unscented soe.

sometimes I feel -nol products are more important than the sexual products cuz if you don't get

them talking you can't know if it's working.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information