well i reside in 1 of the worlds hotbeds of, how do i put it in a way that wont land me in a

pool of controversy?.... "open sexuality" lets just saay.....but, does the name Germaine Greer mean anything to

y'all? a place full of effeminate males and gorgeous young thangs with only 1 thing on there mind.....other

gorgeous young female thangs! this aint Terry's Brisvegas im referring to either but from there, go 12 hrs.

south, and u'll see it everywhere....but, as Jerry Seinfeld says "not that theres anything wrong with

that"...

anyways, i leave my front door - chicka with chika - shop? chicka with chicka - swim? chicka with

chicka....and its been a phenomenon in my city just saay the last 2 years, as if its by trend and fad, not by design

[ biologically or genetically speaking]...so yeah, anyways, i go to my starbucks, chicka on chicka...damn me, does

young jeremiah throw in the towel and succumb to the de-masculisation of his 'hood? hell no!....he wears COPS! oh

yeeaaah! just the good ol'
anol/ hint of cops 4 mula as in SOE/W....[pi/w too heavy on the nol for me]

sure

enough, yesss! these girls r BI after all.they luurve ya ta smell like the sistahood! ive had girls really DIHL me,

especially blondes.....these r chickas who r with there girl friends....and then they'll IOI me heavily. 3 times in

bars with Pseudo Bisexual Feminist Wannabe blondes.

and just to clarify if it has worked for me on straight

girls? not really....i get the stellar hits off the aussie and swedish dykes. i cannot think of a better testing

environment for cops products than Sydney, aaah maybe throw in stockholm, paris, san fran, berlin,.... lol