Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Don't

forget many places also put flouride in your drinking water. Another chemical that by itself isn't nice.

After

many years of upset stomaches on a regular basis I experimented wtih using bottled spring water. Within a couple of

weeks my discomfort vanished. When I mentioned this to some other local friends it turned out they (and their entire

families) had discovered the same thing (although one was using "delivered" water and one was using a home filter).

Our city water department still insists they meet the guidelines for "safe" water, but I have my doubts about those

guidelines.

"Dangerous" chemicals, when applied "correctly" can be beneficial (many prescription medications are

poisons in a way, and known to be dangerous, if not fatal). However some are better than others, and as individuals

may vary in how they react to those various chemicals, you have to monitor your own health closely. Universal

flouridation and chlorination is an example of someone else deciding what and how much is good for you, and they

could be very wrong.

My opinions
    The local authority in my area

tells us that the tap water is fine, but i and others have our doubts as there is always problems cropping up from

time to time with reports of accidents and malfunctions occuring in the system, the government tell far too many

untruths in their discussions on the quality of drinking water and the amounts of chlorine in it ect ect

ect.

I have been using ( Kangen water ) from a

Leveluk SD 501 for about a year and i the useing of this water has certainly improved my health as it alkalizes the

water as well as filters it.

http://www.enagic-shop.com/shop5/ind...&products_id=1
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-25-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

What is Kangen

Water®?

Kangen Water® is delicious, healthy water created from Enagic's innovative water technology. Not

only do these amazing devices filter your tap water, but they also produce ionized alkaline and acidic waters

through electrolysis. These waters can be used for various purposes, including drinking, cooking, beauty, and

cleaning. "Kangen" means 'return to origin' in Japanese, and that is exactly what this extraordinary water does

for your body.
    Problems With Commonly Used

Waters

Tap water

Tap water is a

healthier option than soft drinks. But according to recent investigations, tap water in 42 states has been found to

be contaminated with more than 140 unregulated chemicals that lack safety standards!
    At the current levels of

contamination, the public is starting to question the quality of tap water and wonders if it is safe enough to

drink. Based on these facts, it's no wonder that the demand for Kangen Water® is constantly

increasing.
    R

eference - EPA

Bottled

water

Bottled water is not necessarily healthier than tap water and yet it costs much more! Although

associated with healthy water, bottled water is not guaranteed to be any healthier than tap water. Often the only

difference is the added minerals which have no proven health benefits.
    A four-year study by the Natural Resources

Defense Council shows that 1/3 of the bottled water tested contains levels of contamination which exceed allowable

limits. Bottled water can also be slightly acidic, which may affect your body's pH balance. Finally, the

environmental impact caused by the production and disposal of plastic bottles is harmful to our ecosystem.

Reference - NRDC |

Contaminants Found in Bottled

Water

Reverse osmosis

water

Reverse Osmosis is a filtering process which may be effective in areas that do not receive municipally

treated water and is commonly used in bottled water facilities. The problem with this process is that dangerous

chemicals like pesticides, herbicides, and chlorine are molecularly smaller than water and can pass freely through

the filter. Reverse osmosis removes healthy, naturally occurring water minerals. These minerals not only provide

good taste, they also serve a vital function in the body's system. When stripped of these minerals, water can be

unhealthy. Also, 2-3 gallons of water are wasted for every gallon of purified water produced.

Did you know

that...?

• Residue of food additives and agrochemicals significantly contaminate our bodily

fluids.
    • 80% of newborns have allergies, caused by mothers' tainted body fluids.
    • Good water is the key to

cleaning up tainted body fluids.
    • There is water that eliminates active oxygen.

Maintain your health

with Kangen Water®

Learn how to return your water to its origin with Kangen Water®

[IMG]http://www.enagic.com/images/watertheory_5waters.jpg[

/IMG]
    Enagic machines produce 5 water types

Water that have many health

benefits. More

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yes i agree as it has been proven that chlorine in

drinking water creates at least three different carcinogenic compounds when it enters the body, but no sutch

compounds have been found from chlorine dioxide.

The

American society of analytical chemists stated in 1999 that chlorine dioxide was the most powerfull "PATHOGEN"

killer known to man.

The other function that the

chlorine dioxide does in the body, it tends to neutralize

poisons.

We believe that can be the only explanation

why a malaria patient often goes from totally sick to totally well in less than four

hours.

The poisons that the maleria generates are

nuetralized by the chlorine dioxide at the same time the parasites are

killed.

Chlorine dioxide is made in the body from

"sodium chlorite" and it kills the hell out of

diseases.

You may drink filtered tap water but does

your filter remove the memory effect of what was in the water, of course not, then go and do some more study on this

subject and also do read and study the book written by Jim Humble regarding diseased conditions and "Sodium

chlorite"

( it is not "Sodium Chloride" ) there is a

big difference....
    As someone who is a chemist (and I don't mean pharmacist) by

profession, I am well aware of polyatomic ions and their names. As far as a "memory effect" of water if you show me

where I can find info on this in a respected scientific journal (that means "New Scientist" is out), I will look

into it, but everyone I have ever heard of talking about this was beyond crackpot.
    For the love of all things holy, no more bro science!

Quote Originally Posted by ManStink View Post
    As

someone who is a chemist (and I don't mean pharmacist) by profession, I am well aware of polyatomic ions and their

names. As far as a "memory effect" of water if you show me where I can find info on this in a respected scientific

journal (that means "New Scientist" is out), I will look into it, but everyone I have ever heard of talking about

this was beyond crackpot.
    Necessity is the mother of invention so i have

been told, therefore i would like to wish you luck on your journey of research, yes leave no stone unturned and you

will certainly come into knowledge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information