Close

Hybrid View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default www.miraclemineral.org/

Must say that the "Miracle Mineral Supplement" That is promoted by Jim Humble is

very good shit, fantastic actually.

First off i read the book written by Jim Humble and then i started using the MMS formula

myself with amazing results obtained.

And for less than $20 a 4 oz bottle will last for well over a

year.

So

type in www.miraclemineral.org/ into your search engine so as to

download free part one of Jim Humbles book and have a read.

To order the 4 oz bottle this is the adress i

used to order mine that arrived here in Australia in about 6 days.

www.mmsmiracle.com the 4oz bottle of MMS comes in an

unbreakable bottle that has a built in dropper that works perfectly and the product arrives with a proper

invoice.

For

anyone who may order this product then be sure to read the mixing instructions so as the catalyistic process that

takes 3 minutes is appropriate.

This stuff really works and is not a scam.

When the three minute catalyistic process is

completed with the drops and you are ready to add water or juice before drinking then do NOT use orange juice or

any juice that has any vitamin C added to it as it will hinder the healing effects by 75%.

So do not overlap the the ingestion of the MMS preparation with the ingestion

of any orange juice or vitamin C product for at least 1 and 1/2
    hours.

Jim Humble who has treated thousands of patients and can prove it, says MMS will eliminate

cancer, and aids, and maleria and nutralise poisons and associated diseases in not weeks but in days from the body.

Also those with maleria and aids went went back to work after several days of their first treatment.

Last edited by Bruce; 01-20-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

If you want to convince

people, or even make them curious; you might want to say more than "amazing results obtained." Especially when you

have yet another product that claims to "cure all diseases". I'm always skeptical.

What is it, a liquid trace

mineral supplement? There are thousands of those. They're fine.

What does it mean, that "somebody with AIDS

went back to work"? Lots of people with AIDS work, with time off to deal with their various health problems.

Not

enough information to make me want to read some random marketer's book.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    If you want to convince people, or even make them curious; you might want to say more

than "amazing results obtained." Especially when you have yet another product that claims to "cure all diseases".

I'm always skeptical.

What is it, a liquid trace mineral supplement? There are thousands of those. They're

fine.

What does it mean, that "somebody with AIDS went back to work"? Lots of people with AIDS work, with time

off to deal with their various health problems.

Not enough information to make me want to read some random

marketer's book.
    DrSmellThis, This bloke Jim Humble is not just some random

Marketer, He has saved countless lives and given hope and joyous life in abundance to thousands of Human

Beings....

MMS formula has cured thousands of malaria

patients completly with one days use.

It has done the same for cancer and aids with both being wiped out in less than

3 weeks, not one or two random cases but HUNDREDS or more.

I dont get any commisions from telling people

about the book or the Chlorine Dioxide and the Sodium Chloride products that can be made up in the kitchen by any

common man who can read.

In the free download book Jim tells how to make the stuff for nothing.

It cost me $28 US to get my 4oz bottle

from US to my mailbox, The maintence dose is 4 drops per day and all i can say as a person who is using it

is.

If

anyone has ANY VIRUS or poisons that need to be removed from their bodies or can not open or close or open there

hands because of artharitic conditions or are having trouble walking then they would do well to try this MMS as i

have done and they will see for themselves that the Miracle Mineral Supplement does not require weeks or months to

effect a cure as it is as soon as the patient can actually take 15 drops twice a day then that is sufficient for the

worst serious cases.

Any way i am not out to prove anything as i am just another poor punter who is receiving

beautifull and rejuvenating strength and vitality free of virus and poisons as i awake to each wonderfull

newday.

The

fact is that any person who is suffering and reads this will actually go and read the free download of the book if

they desire to live, and to live great.

You can lead a poor thirsty horse to water it has been suggested, But then it

is up to the horse to drink or die.

Doctor Smell This I know that you mean well in trying to get me to be more

informative about this MMS substance and i can appreciate the fact in as much as i appreciate your professionalism,

but i am a man of no real schooling and education and so a man with your sound education may be able to digest the

book in a short time with real good comprehension so much better than i can appreciate it, and also with good sound

understanding as well if you would just take a look i think people would be appreciative of your opinions. Sincere

thanks if you can have a look please. terry0400-40

Sorry to lower the intelectual

level of this topic, but could you explain -in laymans' terms- what this actually does?

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Sorry to lower the intelectual level of this topic, but could you explain -in laymans'

terms- what this actually does?

Ta
    Chlorine dioxide is made in

the body from sodium chlorite and it kills the hell out of diseases and also removes and nutralises poisons in the

body and the MMS substance may also be used to restore health in chronic food poisoning cases and it will cure just

about any serious skin disese within days and will cause skin cancers to shrivel up and fall off the body and also

restore movement to diseased limbs and it will cure aids and hep A, B, AND C in record time once a patient has

reached the level of 15 drops twice a day then in 99% of cases the healing has been effected, and then the

person can go onto a maintence dose of 4 drops a day so as to maintain perfect health.

There is so much more as well as healing and removing malaria from a persons body in one

day.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 01-21-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: x spell

Question

I have heard of Chlorine dioxide

before, CloSYS II (stabilised Chlorine dioxide) is used in oral rinses.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    it will

cure aids and hep A, B, AND C in record time once a patient has reached the level of 15 drops twice a day
    Are those claims or just assumptions? Wasn't Colloidal Silver claimed to offer similar benefits as

this, killing viruses, bacteria, etc. 30 drops a day..is it that strong or is it like homeopathy? Which if you

believe the claims, water can somehow absorb/retain the properties and benefits of a substance even after being

extremely diluted. What about magnetic water that claims to also speed up healing? You'd think such a wonder cures

would be frontpage news.
    Last edited by Teak; 06-25-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Phero Pro

Terry, in all honesty, you may have

better luck pushing this snake oil on another site, where there is more of a gulliable audience.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Terry,

in all honesty, you may have better luck pushing this snake oil on another site, where there is more of a gulliable

audience.
    Can you recommend one to me then

please.

This

product is not putting any money in my pocket not a red cent and im not looking to make any money from it in any way

form or fashion.

The truth is i personally have seen the healing effects of this stuff on more than a few people

including 2 seventy year old people, and now i am using this cheap product that can be purchased just about anywhere

on earth so nobody has a monopoly on the stuff that has been in use for nearly 100 years in various

forms.

If i

can only get one disease ridden suffering person to use and get healed by this MMS then it is

worthwile.

My only motive for posting on the MMS here is that i may be able to help relieve the suffering of

another human being.

The use of this MMS does not even work out at $10 per year.

Part 2 of the book actually explains how the

ingredients can be obtained and then a person can make up the MMS at home at an even cheaper cost to themselves if

they choose to do so.

If i did not have a sure knowledge that this will actually help people then there is no way i

would be bothering to mention it, aspecially when i am getting flak from doing so.

But then what is the worth of a life

???

Sure

Tongue there is so many charlitans in the world pushing their barrows of bull shit I dont blame you for being

skeptical, and taking me to task over this issue as you probably are another person who cares for the feelings and

wellbeing of others and do not like to see people being fed false hope and enduring unnecessary

pain.

I can

also understand these implications, and if i had not studied the product and also used it and also seen it work on

others i to would have been skeptical just the same as you.

And i do agree with you in the sense that a

person should question these claims that i have suggested as being as a truth.

And it is actually very inexpensive to find

out for ones self as i have done.

Default Simple Directions

For anyone who wants lots of information on the subject of MMS then simply

type

"

MIRACLE MINERAL SUPPLEMENT "

onto their search engine or Google Search.

King of the coupons!

Question

If I may, what has it done for

you Terry?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    If

I may, what has it done for you Terry?
    Being an individual that has

been diagnosed with chronic active hep c and also with an inability to recover from labouring and also with an

immune system that does not work at all well, sometimes even if i get a small scratch it can turn into a major wound

and sometimes i have had huge leg ulcers.

Well at the moment

the usual pain that i suffer in my back neck and heels has subsided, and i am waking up in the mornings and actually

feeling fresh and enthusiastic which is a feeling i havent felt for awhile i even went for a job interveiw today

amazing.

Another thing is my pulse rate has really slowed down

to around 60 bpm...

Sometimes i cant take food and

considering the alkalinity and strength of the MMS i was expecting my digestive system to shut down, but i am having

an improved appetite which suits me fine.

Considering the fact

that i do not have any teeth to chew my food i usually have very tender and painfull gums at days end so i have been

soaking my gums in the MMS as i consume it, and the rate that they are healing at is wondeful to me, im chewing a

salad as i am typing this, grated raw carrot and raw beetroot and green lettuce with sliced tomato and chopped onion

and garlic with a sprinkle of kelp powder and covered with some Apple cyder vinegar.

Usually writh around somewhat when i go to bed with pain in the hips, neck, back and heels this

is all subsiding and also my Body odour has gone ha ha , i can sniff under my arm pits and can not detect an

unpleasant odour at all, and man it is humid here in my town this time of year.

I must say with terry being terry i did

overdose on the MMS instead of starting out on 2 drops per day so as to ease the cleansing symptoms i started on 7

and went to 12 for the next five days and today went to 20 drops.

Day four hit me like a Mack truck and i was

staggering around like a very sick old man i was in lots of pain with headach and felt as if i weighed a ton as

diffucult to walk even.

But now i am feeling human once again and my eyes look very clear and sparkling in the morning.

By the end

of this week i will be on 30 drops per day and i will go on to a maintenence dose of 6 then 4 drops per day next

week.

Thread Information