Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default www.miraclemineral.org/

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Must say that the "Miracle Mineral Supplement" That is promoted by Jim Humble is

very good shit, fantastic actually.

First off i read the book written by Jim Humble and then i started using the MMS formula

myself with amazing results obtained.

And for less than $20 a 4 oz bottle will last for well over a

year.

So

type in www.miraclemineral.org/ into your search engine so as to

download free part one of Jim Humbles book and have a read.

To order the 4 oz bottle this is the adress i

used to order mine that arrived here in Australia in about 6 days.

www.mmsmiracle.com the 4oz bottle of MMS comes in an

unbreakable bottle that has a built in dropper that works perfectly and the product arrives with a proper

invoice.

For

anyone who may order this product then be sure to read the mixing instructions so as the catalyistic process that

takes 3 minutes is appropriate.

This stuff really works and is not a scam.

When the three minute catalyistic process is

completed with the drops and you are ready to add water or juice before drinking then do NOT use orange juice or

any juice that has any vitamin C added to it as it will hinder the healing effects by 75%.

So do not overlap the the ingestion of the MMS preparation with the ingestion

of any orange juice or vitamin C product for at least 1 and 1/2
    hours.

Jim Humble who has treated thousands of patients and can prove it, says MMS will eliminate

cancer, and aids, and maleria and nutralise poisons and associated diseases in not weeks but in days from the body.

Also those with maleria and aids went went back to work after several days of their first treatment.

Last edited by Bruce; 01-20-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

If you want to convince

people, or even make them curious; you might want to say more than "amazing results obtained." Especially when you

have yet another product that claims to "cure all diseases". I'm always skeptical.

What is it, a liquid trace

mineral supplement? There are thousands of those. They're fine.

What does it mean, that "somebody with AIDS

went back to work"? Lots of people with AIDS work, with time off to deal with their various health problems.

Not

enough information to make me want to read some random marketer's book.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    If you want to convince people, or even make them curious; you might want to say more

than "amazing results obtained." Especially when you have yet another product that claims to "cure all diseases".

I'm always skeptical.

What is it, a liquid trace mineral supplement? There are thousands of those. They're

fine.

What does it mean, that "somebody with AIDS went back to work"? Lots of people with AIDS work, with time

off to deal with their various health problems.

Not enough information to make me want to read some random

marketer's book.
    DrSmellThis, This bloke Jim Humble is not just some random

Marketer, He has saved countless lives and given hope and joyous life in abundance to thousands of Human

Beings....

MMS formula has cured thousands of malaria

patients completly with one days use.

It has done the same for cancer and aids with both being wiped out in less than

3 weeks, not one or two random cases but HUNDREDS or more.

I dont get any commisions from telling people

about the book or the Chlorine Dioxide and the Sodium Chloride products that can be made up in the kitchen by any

common man who can read.

In the free download book Jim tells how to make the stuff for nothing.

It cost me $28 US to get my 4oz bottle

from US to my mailbox, The maintence dose is 4 drops per day and all i can say as a person who is using it

is.

If

anyone has ANY VIRUS or poisons that need to be removed from their bodies or can not open or close or open there

hands because of artharitic conditions or are having trouble walking then they would do well to try this MMS as i

have done and they will see for themselves that the Miracle Mineral Supplement does not require weeks or months to

effect a cure as it is as soon as the patient can actually take 15 drops twice a day then that is sufficient for the

worst serious cases.

Any way i am not out to prove anything as i am just another poor punter who is receiving

beautifull and rejuvenating strength and vitality free of virus and poisons as i awake to each wonderfull

newday.

The

fact is that any person who is suffering and reads this will actually go and read the free download of the book if

they desire to live, and to live great.

You can lead a poor thirsty horse to water it has been suggested, But then it

is up to the horse to drink or die.

Doctor Smell This I know that you mean well in trying to get me to be more

informative about this MMS substance and i can appreciate the fact in as much as i appreciate your professionalism,

but i am a man of no real schooling and education and so a man with your sound education may be able to digest the

book in a short time with real good comprehension so much better than i can appreciate it, and also with good sound

understanding as well if you would just take a look i think people would be appreciative of your opinions. Sincere

thanks if you can have a look please. terry0400-40

Sorry to lower the intelectual

level of this topic, but could you explain -in laymans' terms- what this actually does?

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Sorry to lower the intelectual level of this topic, but could you explain -in laymans'

terms- what this actually does?

Ta
    Chlorine dioxide is made in

the body from sodium chlorite and it kills the hell out of diseases and also removes and nutralises poisons in the

body and the MMS substance may also be used to restore health in chronic food poisoning cases and it will cure just

about any serious skin disese within days and will cause skin cancers to shrivel up and fall off the body and also

restore movement to diseased limbs and it will cure aids and hep A, B, AND C in record time once a patient has

reached the level of 15 drops twice a day then in 99% of cases the healing has been effected, and then the

person can go onto a maintence dose of 4 drops a day so as to maintain perfect health.

There is so much more as well as healing and removing malaria from a persons body in one

day.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 01-21-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: x spell

Phero Pro

Terry, in all honesty, you may have

better luck pushing this snake oil on another site, where there is more of a gulliable audience.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Terry,

in all honesty, you may have better luck pushing this snake oil on another site, where there is more of a gulliable

audience.
    Can you recommend one to me then

please.

This

product is not putting any money in my pocket not a red cent and im not looking to make any money from it in any way

form or fashion.

The truth is i personally have seen the healing effects of this stuff on more than a few people

including 2 seventy year old people, and now i am using this cheap product that can be purchased just about anywhere

on earth so nobody has a monopoly on the stuff that has been in use for nearly 100 years in various

forms.

If i

can only get one disease ridden suffering person to use and get healed by this MMS then it is

worthwile.

My only motive for posting on the MMS here is that i may be able to help relieve the suffering of

another human being.

The use of this MMS does not even work out at $10 per year.

Part 2 of the book actually explains how the

ingredients can be obtained and then a person can make up the MMS at home at an even cheaper cost to themselves if

they choose to do so.

If i did not have a sure knowledge that this will actually help people then there is no way i

would be bothering to mention it, aspecially when i am getting flak from doing so.

But then what is the worth of a life

???

Sure

Tongue there is so many charlitans in the world pushing their barrows of bull shit I dont blame you for being

skeptical, and taking me to task over this issue as you probably are another person who cares for the feelings and

wellbeing of others and do not like to see people being fed false hope and enduring unnecessary

pain.

I can

also understand these implications, and if i had not studied the product and also used it and also seen it work on

others i to would have been skeptical just the same as you.

And i do agree with you in the sense that a

person should question these claims that i have suggested as being as a truth.

And it is actually very inexpensive to find

out for ones self as i have done.

Default Simple Directions

For anyone who wants lots of information on the subject of MMS then simply

type

"

MIRACLE MINERAL SUPPLEMENT "

onto their search engine or Google Search.

King of the coupons!

Question

If I may, what has it done for

you Terry?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    If

I may, what has it done for you Terry?
    Being an individual that has

been diagnosed with chronic active hep c and also with an inability to recover from labouring and also with an

immune system that does not work at all well, sometimes even if i get a small scratch it can turn into a major wound

and sometimes i have had huge leg ulcers.

Well at the moment

the usual pain that i suffer in my back neck and heels has subsided, and i am waking up in the mornings and actually

feeling fresh and enthusiastic which is a feeling i havent felt for awhile i even went for a job interveiw today

amazing.

Another thing is my pulse rate has really slowed down

to around 60 bpm...

Sometimes i cant take food and

considering the alkalinity and strength of the MMS i was expecting my digestive system to shut down, but i am having

an improved appetite which suits me fine.

Considering the fact

that i do not have any teeth to chew my food i usually have very tender and painfull gums at days end so i have been

soaking my gums in the MMS as i consume it, and the rate that they are healing at is wondeful to me, im chewing a

salad as i am typing this, grated raw carrot and raw beetroot and green lettuce with sliced tomato and chopped onion

and garlic with a sprinkle of kelp powder and covered with some Apple cyder vinegar.

Usually writh around somewhat when i go to bed with pain in the hips, neck, back and heels this

is all subsiding and also my Body odour has gone ha ha , i can sniff under my arm pits and can not detect an

unpleasant odour at all, and man it is humid here in my town this time of year.

I must say with terry being terry i did

overdose on the MMS instead of starting out on 2 drops per day so as to ease the cleansing symptoms i started on 7

and went to 12 for the next five days and today went to 20 drops.

Day four hit me like a Mack truck and i was

staggering around like a very sick old man i was in lots of pain with headach and felt as if i weighed a ton as

diffucult to walk even.

But now i am feeling human once again and my eyes look very clear and sparkling in the morning.

By the end

of this week i will be on 30 drops per day and i will go on to a maintenence dose of 6 then 4 drops per day next

week.

Keep us posted terry!

Anything

that can help get this ancient body running agan will be considered...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Keep us

posted terry!

Anything that can help get this ancient body running agan will be

considered...
    It can also be obtained for a lower price on eBAY the seller is namestebrownies who

are offering the 5.1 oz original product.

They are the same

business that i ordered my 4 oz bottle through. And it seems like you will save nearly $10 also from purchasing it

on eBAY.

The MMS will detoxify the body even if there are no

serious virus or parasites present.

After a course you will find

that your endurance has improved out of sight, Even if you have no major issues.

You will find that it will last you a long time and it may also be used in serious cases of food

poisioning with positive results.

Some users have even reportrd

that their dandruff and excema has dissappeared whilst on the MMS formula.

If you need any imformation with regard to its use i will help you on any thing that you may not be

clear on.

But the book, and also other articles on the search

engine may also assist when "Miracle mineral supplement" has been entered into the subject

line.

I have been to a pooja that sterted at about 11 am today and

also returnrd to the same adress when a good crowd turnrd out for their Budgen worship and

singing

After the singing and worship was over all of the Hindu

familys present did have a vegetarian meal which had plenty of variety.

The men wernt outside and proceeded to drink some Kava that i did bring to the

event.

They did comment that it was strong stuff the Kava that i

had obtained from fiji. it was hand pounded and good quality and i did go under the influence of it as i drank

plenty and it is the first time i have had any in the last 2 years.

I have a relatively good stock left still like over one kilogram or more so will have some again

one day.

I have friends that sometimes bring me some when they fly

in from Fiji. at least i will be feeling good in the morning as this stuff does not give a hang over and will not

register on a breathalizer.

If a person drank a huge amount and

were tired i would not recomend that they drive or operate machinary yawn its now 12.38 after midnight.

terry make boo-boo

I checked

eBay and found sellers name is "namastebrownies." You had it spelled wrong. Tich tich.

There seems to be a

couple of sellers offering the main ingredient, with others offering some sort of combo deals. The seller terry

mentioned does have links to the book downloads in his listing.

Also: terry - tell us what all is involved in

"preparing" the MMS for consumption. What sort of juice (or other) do you mix it with? etc. It seems from my

readings you have to mix/prepare it before drinking. You don't just take it straight from the original bottle. I

ask this so I know pretty much exactly how you are doing things, and see exactly what your results are from a

"testing" standpoint. Others may report different results, which may turn out to be related to their taking

it/mixing it a different way.

Thnx
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    terry

make boo-boo

I checked eBay and found sellers name is "namastebrownies." You had it spelled wrong. Tich tich.

There seems to be a couple of sellers offering the main ingredient, with others offering some sort of combo deals.

The seller terry mentioned does have links to the book downloads in his listing.

Also: terry - tell us what all

is involved in "preparing" the MMS for consumption. What sort of juice (or other) do you mix it with? etc. It seems

from my readings you have to mix/prepare it before drinking. You don't just take it straight from the original

bottle. I ask this so I know pretty much exactly how you are doing things, and see exactly what your results are

from a "testing" standpoint. Others may report different results, which may turn out to be related to their taking

it/mixing it a different way.

Thnx
    Basically for every drop of Miracle

Mineral Supplement ( distilled water and 28% sodium chlorite ) there should be 5 drops of catalyst

added.

The

28% sodium chlorite solution generates chlorine dioxide ( CLO2 ) when mixed with the correct

catalyst for between 3 and 10 minutes, then the amount of a glass of water may be added or any juice that DOES NOT

have any added Ascorbic acid ( vit C ) For this reason orange juice is not

suitable.

The catalyst used may be a good acedic vinegar, or lemon juice or lime juice, or a citric acid

preparation that is cheap to make and actually produces a more potent end product.

To make the Citric acid catalyst simply

purchase some citric acid powder from the cooking additive section at your local supermarket and mix citric acid

powder with in the ratio of 1 tablespoon of powder to 10 tablespoons of demineralised water and shake well, then mix

5 drops of this citric acid preparation to every drop of Miracle Mineral Supplement

used.

At the

moment i am taking between 4 or 12 MMS drops total per day as had previously worked up to 30 drops a day and then

now i can cruise on the 4 or 6 drop maintenence dose per day.

I feel impressed to mention that this MMS is

continually amazing me with its effectiveness as a potent toxin removal agent apart from the other main disease

removal properties it posesses.

I really and truily feel totaly revitalized, and i have not experienced the great feeling of

absolute and lasting endurance that i am now experiencing day in day out and every part of my anatomy has not

experienced the pain free feeling that i am now feeling in many years.

Just remember when ingesting the drink do not drink any orange juice for several hours after or

take any ascorbic acid.

I usually took my first dose in the

morning and about 3 or 4 hours later took my second and final dose for the day, so by the time days end was drawing

to a close that is when i drank my orange juice so as not to overlap.

I have just been through 4 days of partys and late nights and i have been taking lots of Kava and

other ( items ) that tend to put a strain on the system so during these days i have been taking 12 drops max per day

at staggered intervals and man oh man this stuff really is dynamic for removing toxins and in so doing returning an

abundance of well being to the body and mind.

The only side

effects this produces in the body is really only evident in the loading phase as the Body actually rids itself of

lots of real toxins, Because once the disease and or toxins are removed from the body then the user would not be

aware he is taking anything at all with the only obvious sighn that something is going on by the feeling of fresh

calm natural well being.

I absolutley defy any unwell and or

your average wasted and sluggish person to take this MMS in the appropriate manner and not be able to give a

praiseworthy report as to its use.

Terry, can we get an update on

how this stuff is working out for you?

Im very interested in it and may soon try it out myself, but im afraid

that the antibacterial qualities may harm good bacteria that are neccessary for digestion. Have you had any adverse

side affects?

Quote Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
    Terry, can we get an update on how this stuff is working out for you?

Im very

interested in it and may soon try it out myself, but im afraid that the antibacterial qualities may harm good

bacteria that are neccessary for digestion. Have you had any adverse side affects?
    T1G. hi, At the moment i am on the maintenence dose of 2 x 3 drops MMS per day after initially

working up to 2 x 12 drops per day.

At the higher dosage i did

experience a very uncomfortable alcaline sort of taste in my mouth and my meals did not taste very

good.

Fortunately the higher dosage is not required to be

repeated for more than one or two days especially if a person is working up to say 2 x 15 drops per

day.

I did have one day of feeling some nausia due to toxins

being released from my system and also due to the fact that i rushed in and worked up to a higher dosage faster than

reccomended.

For a few days i had very good elinination with

going to the toot about 3 times for several days, and then when i thought i was over it and feeling great i did

experience one day where i felt completly exhausted and crashed out, I was really supprised that i bounced back and

was feeling great the next day.

When on the higher dosages my

food did not taste so very palitable and i had a bad taste in my mouth, But i did not experience any digestion

problems, which was suprising because usually my digestion is not so good.

At the moment on the 2 x 3 drops per day maintenence dose i feel very well and my digestion is

very fine and also my appetite.

Unfortunately one has to go

through several rough days when reaching the maximum dosage as the body does eliminate stored

toxins.

Seeing as my diet is not so good and i dont drink

enough water i noticed before my use of MMS that my perspiration was getting a bit smelly, And when i had finished

at the higher dosage rate i could go a whole day and a night and not experience any strong perspiration

odour.

Even now after having been on the maintenence dose for

awhile my perspiration odour seems normal.

The stuff is well

priced and i have hardly had the level in the bottle go down, so it will last a long time.

The last time i looked the MMS could also be ordered from the same supplier i

received mine from, BUT cheaper from their eBAY site in USA. seller is "NamasteBrownies"

The citric acid powder used in making the catalyst can be purchased at the

supermarket for just about 2 or 3 dollars.

Apple cyder vinegar

is also a good catalyst to use in the MMS daily preparation of the drink, use MMS x 1 drop + vinegar x 5 drops and

shake the glass a little to mix, then leave for 3 to 5 minutes then add water about a medium glass and drink. also

can use fruit juice in place of water as long as it does NOT contain any Ascorbic Acid, so orange juice is a no no

when using the MMS.

lemon juice or lime juice may also be

used as the catalyst with the MMS, eg MMS x 1 drop + 5 drops of lemon or lime juice then mix and wait 3-5 mins and

then add your choice of fluid, water or juice.

If you choose

to use the citric acid powder from the supermarket to make up your catalyst then use it at the rate of 1 part citric

acid to 10 parts demineralised or distilled water and mix and pour it into a container with a lid and then it is

ready to use and to store.

Usually i just use 2 metric level

teaspoons of the citric acid powder and then use 20 metric teaspoons of the de mineralised water and this amount

will last for weeks.

So you can see that 75 grams of citric

acid powder will in fact last a long long time, So therefore is a very cheap and easy way to obtain a suitable

catalyst.

I have also used the A/C vinegar as a catalyst at 5

drops to 1 of MMS and it also does a great job.

I think for

the vinegar to be suitable it should be at least 5% acidity.

OK Sea ya, i hope the info is of use,
    and feel

free to contact me if you need any help with the product. PS will not harm healthy

bacteria.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-14-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: add a line

Ok, i ordered mine yesterday,

so when it gets in i will keep you all posted. Has anyone else on the forum tried this out?

Well, I just HAD to try it,

didn't I?
    Started with 2 drops, then went to 6, then to 10. Then stopped. The diarrhea made me crap my pants.

Really.

The smell and tase is incredibly vile and chemical. After downing the mixture I felt naughty. You know

how every parent is afraid of their kid drinking bleach or some other household cleaner? I was that kid who

purposely took a swig of some nasty chemical because some older kid told him it'd be healthy.

Don't take this

the wrong way - it may kill the bad stuff, and it may be incredibly good for you. I don't have a major health

problem, so I can't really tell.

But would I go on doing this every day, and live with the fear of crapping my

pants when really I just wanted to fart? NO!

NOOOOO!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Last edited by Xehupatl; 06-06-2008 at 11:03 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Xehupatl View Post
    Well, I just HAD to try it, didn't I?
    Started with 2 drops, then went to 6, then to 10.

Then stopped. The diarrhea made me crap my pants. Really.

The smell and tase is incredibly vile and chemical.

After downing the mixture I felt naughty. You know how every parent is afraid of their kid drinking bleach or some

other household cleaner? I was that kid who purposely took a swig of some nasty chemical because some older kid told

him it'd be healthy.

Don't take this the wrong way - it may kill the bad stuff, and it may be incredibly good

for you. I don't have a major health problem, so I can't really tell.

But would I go on doing this every day,

and live with the fear of crapping my pants when really I just wanted to fart? NO!

NOOOOO!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Sorry not to have mentioned that when initially

using the MMS there is a lot of accumulated waste matter discharged from the body, and also it leaves a bad alkaline

taste in the mouth, so it is a good thing that the programme does not run forever and the process is usually fully

compleated after a certain amount of drops have been worked up to and after that a maximum of about 4 drops may be

continued on with per day as a maintenence dosage.

Yes i also did discharge an abundance of

fecal matter early after commencement of the programme, But the instructions clearly state that if the cleansing

process becomes excessively rapid then the proceedure is to cut back on to a lower dosage untill the cleansing

process is not unbearable.

And anyway giving the colon plumbing a

good clean out is very good medicine for the system, because stagnant and sluggish plumbing is the root causes of

most disease situations in the body today, Because of an accumulation and build up of toxens and sludge is usually

reabsorbed back through the system and that does not do any good.

Its usually good to take a few days off work and let it all sploosh out, the more the better as it

will not last forever, and once it is eliminated then you actually begin to feel like a new man who has the energy

to tackle problems of gigantic proportion.

Yes is is a tough programme to follow initially, with some rather dramatic

healing and cleansing attributes combined together to give one the feeling of some

unease,

But in most cases it has taken the body years to attain

to a diseased or toxic condition and therefore the system is not going to become purified in one day or two

days.

I know we live in an instant society in many ways but

ridding the body of disease or toxic buildup in most cases requires several weeks of perserverance coupled with

intelligent understanding and application of the principle medium at work in the quest of becoming fresh and clean

and full of vigorous action, or in other word to feel absolutley dynamic.

According to the site, this stuff

kills heavy metals.

I'd be curious as to its effects on other lifeless foreign substances.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    According to the site, this stuff kills heavy metals.

I'd be curious as to its

effects on other lifeless foreign substances.
    I would not know the full

potential of the stuff.

But i can say that is does give the body

a good clean out once the therapy has been started,

The cleaning

and detoxifying effects can be intense if the proceedure has been rushed.

So a gradual build up to the required dosage is recommended.

I am back on my usual 35% H2 O2, ( Hydrodgen

Peroxide 35% )

Because the MMS is very effective but it tends to

leave a severe alcaline taste in the mouth once the upper levels of dosage have been reached and it causes one to

not appreciate the fine taste of regular foodstuff in the the diet.

But once the therapy dosage rate has been achieved and then one goes back to a several drop per

day maintenence dose then there is no problems with after taste and or unpleasant cleaning effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    According

to the site, this stuff kills heavy metals.

I'd be curious as to its effects on other lifeless foreign

substances.
    Well, considering where the after-effects reportedly end up, don't ask me to

look into it. Besides, I'm half-a-world away.

Question

I have heard of Chlorine dioxide

before, CloSYS II (stabilised Chlorine dioxide) is used in oral rinses.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    it will

cure aids and hep A, B, AND C in record time once a patient has reached the level of 15 drops twice a day
    Are those claims or just assumptions? Wasn't Colloidal Silver claimed to offer similar benefits as

this, killing viruses, bacteria, etc. 30 drops a day..is it that strong or is it like homeopathy? Which if you

believe the claims, water can somehow absorb/retain the properties and benefits of a substance even after being

extremely diluted. What about magnetic water that claims to also speed up healing? You'd think such a wonder cures

would be frontpage news.
    Last edited by Teak; 06-25-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Say

what...are those claims or just assumptions? Wasn't Colloidal Silver claimed to offer similar benefits as this oil?

I struggle to see how something supposedly so good and a cure to all the worlds big diseases wouldn't be frontpage

news worldwide.
    MMS is very very cheap and easy to

produce.

And those who sell and control pharmacy perscribed

medicines are doing their best to supress the MMS product information, And also spread false bad reports and

negative properganda re MMS use.

Any person can find genuine reports from those that have and are using MMS if they really

want to seek out this information.

No one has a monopoly on the manufacture or sales or distribution of MMS and so those that

are using MMS and giving glowing testemony as to its effects do not do so because there is money to be had in their

actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Wasn't

Colloidal Silver claimed to offer similar benefits as this, killing viruses, bacteria, etc. ...
    It is

really good at turning people blue.

Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    It is

really good at turning people blue.

It is also know to prevent unwanted pregnancies, eliminate unwanted job offers and make you

famous.

Personally, I think I'll wait until the movies comes out, or something like that. You

know that they used to bleed people too, right? No offense intended to any product or person but I am not going to

trust my well being to any of those potions.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    It is

also know to prevent unwanted pregnancies, eliminate unwanted job offers and make you famous.

Personally, I think I'll wait until the movies comes out, or something like that. You know that they used to

bleed people too, right? No offense intended to any product or person but I am not going to trust my well being to

any of those potions.
    The movie is already out, this guy is Papa Smurf!

It

is also know to prevent unwanted pregnancies, eliminate unwanted job offers and make you famous.

Personally, I think I'll wait until the movies comes out, or something like that. You know that they used to

bleed people too, right? No offense intended to any product or person but I am not going to trust my well being to

any of those potions.
    Your statement confirms your wisdom Ie,

"If it aint broken then it dont a need a fixin

"

On the other hand if your being was un well, Then perhaps you

would seek out a remedy that you had sufficient faith in so as to effect a healing.

A being that has an understanding of its

self, and also is in harmony with the power of the universe will have no difficulties in making a decision and then

obtaining a confirmation as to the truth of the decision.

That's true. The point is

trust and when it comes to my well being I am not very trusting. Perhaps that's why I am in good health. Before

I'd use any of those compounds I'd want to see some very firm scientific evidence. It took me months to convince

myself that mones even worked and I wasn't ingesting them. Something I am going to put in my body is going to take

a lot more convincing.

Not to mention that blue skin just doesn't appeal to me...
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

That's

true. The point is trust and when it comes to my well being I am not very trusting. Perhaps that's why I am in good

health. Before I'd use any of those compounds I'd want to see some very firm scientific evidence. It took me

months to convince myself that mones even worked and I wasn't ingesting them. Something I am going to put in my

body is going to take a lot more convincing.

Not to mention that blue skin just doesn't appeal to

me...
    I was trusting at one point long ago (far moreso out of desperation than gullibility) until I

realized that a) remedies like this one don't necessarily work the same for everyone, b) many of them don't work

at all, and c) some of them may actually be harmful. (Colloidal Silver was a major bust; I'm just thankful that it

didn't turn me into the Incredible Hulk, although at this point I think I might just be angry enough for such a

metamorphosis to occur.)

The natural medicine industry is in many ways as corrupt as the drug industry (the

major difference being that naturopaths, healers, etc. generally don't take insurance, so it really is "your money

or your life").

Anyway, I might try something like this IF someone could somehow prove to me that it worked.

How they'd go about doing thus, I have no idea. All I know is, I've spent so much money on quacks and snake oil in

recent years (only to end up the poorer and wiser) that I'd have to be beyond certain that a magic bullet like this

was for real.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information