Close

Stranger

Default New here help please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i just bought a

bottle of NPA for Men... I have used and for 3 days now and have not seen no results...Just the same things... i

have put it on my wrist chest and behind my ears...I use bout 2-3 drops of it is this to much? And is it best to

wear on clothes or skin and does it wear off fast? any other tips would be appereicated sorry im new to the forums

and this is my first time ever using this stuff

Well, this is all going to

depend on your personal stats (age, size, etc) and your target audience. So lets us know a little more info about

yourself. But, in general, i would say 3 drops of it is way to much. NPA is meant to be mixed with your cologne or

cover scent at about 1:4 or 1:5 ratio. Have you been using a cover scent at all?

About the clothes vs skin, we

have members of the board who will come down on both sides of that issue. I tend to beleive that clothes

applications last longer, but dont have as powerful an effect.

Stranger

Well i am 15 bout 145-150 pounds

6:1 Im really popular i play alot of sports so im around alot of girls i go to the games with them and stuff....But

its the same as it just to be i don't see a change in anything....And where is the best place to put the drop and

just i put my colonage right over where i put my drop?And how long will the stuff last after it dry's?

Journeyman

My experience with NPA has been

that if you use it before strenuous physical activity, it can make you smell VERY VERY bad. It sort of smells like

sweat anyways, but I'm sure after a game the smell can be even more pungent.

I'd stick to using it on

non-game days and days where you don't have to practice (or if you do, use it when you have a lot of interaction

time before the practice).

From what you say, it sounds like you might not need that much help with -none

(i.e. NPA), perhaps you could try SOE so you get a strong yet caring vibe going.

Stranger

I dont use it before games or if i

get sweaty if i go to a game or something to watch another team play, ill wear it because there is alot of girls

there and some girls do flirt with me alot and they do look alright but i want them to flirt more...Isnt that what

NPA is? to make a girl more flirty or more sexual? or what is a good mone i can buy from here that will make a girl

more sexual toward you?

Journeyman

NPA helps create an alpha male

kind of vibe, from what I understand it is what testosterone breaks down into. This gives the appearance of more

testosterone in the body, which can help with physical attraction.

It sounds like, truth be told, you don't

really NEED more NPA, I'm not sure it will necessarily INCREASE flirting or make them more sexual. I'm no expert

on the subject, though (nothing for me until after college), so I can't really decode the whims of high school

girls.

As for something that might make them more sexual, I think a drop of NPA might help if you're in an

environment that could lead to something. If they're flirting with you, it shows interest. That interest could very

well be sexual, though at 15 or so there's a good chance that they don't totally know what they're doing. Try to

move from a more social setting (like the game) to a more intimate setting and see if things escalate.

I

don't mean to be preachy, but now might be a good time to get condoms if you don't have them already. I don't

mind people fooling around, but if you're not careful, you could have a pregnancy to deal with and that is ALWAYS

messy in high school/college. Since it's clear that you're in a situation that will likely lead to sex, I would

say it's prudent to be prepared.

Stranger

Yea i do just incase something

does happen...But the only place right now that i have tryed is school and the games like i said. Where is the best

place to put the drop(s) or where is the best place to put them as far as your knowledgment?

Journeyman

I'd say along the veins in your

neck or the pulse points on the back of your wrists. Somewhere that is both exposed to the air and has blood flowing

(to warm and disperse the pheromones).

I think 1 or 2 drops should be okay, try each for a while before

escalating. Three might be too much, unless it's VERY VERY cold and/or you're bundled up.

I imagine that it

would be hard getting anything to happen at school or at a game. Next time a girl flirts with you, see if you can

move things to a more intimate venue. Maybe offer to help with homework (if you share classes together) or ask for

help if you feel that they'd offer you more help than they would offer you. Or ask them over for a movie. You might

want to enlist the help of a couple of friends, I think at this age it's more common to start off romantically in

groups rather than paired off.

My bet is that you already

produce plenty of -none and do not need to supplement it. More likely you will end up repelling rather than

attracting. If you want to wear mones I'd sugget Chikara or SoE as good choices for you. Both are available in gel

packs so are cheap to try.

Also, don't expect miracles. Mones are an aid only, like good grooming and decent

clothes. They will not have girls trying to rape you on the field. You still are going to need to start

conversations, be interesting and funny and so on.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information