Close

Default A-nol + A1 + rone?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I just

received my phero chem set in the mail today and I am eager to start experimenting.

I have already worked some

with SoE, both on it's own and alongside A1. I like this combination a lot, but I would like something a little

more sexual. At the same time, I am reluctant to use none given all the horror stories I have read, especially

regarding younger women (since I date fairly young women).

So, this is what I am thinking...

2 Alpha-Nol : 2

A1 : 2 Rone

My reasoning is that this mix would have a higher concentration of rone, and thus (hopefully) be more

sexual than SoE by itself. What do you guys think? Is it pretty much necessary to use some none since I am looking

for a sexual vibe?

Thanks everyone for any responses.

This looks like

fun.

Don't be afraid of -none, you pretty much need it for your stated purposes. But I would

definitely use TE since its weaker than other "pure" -none products and easier to dose.

I don't use A1 for

general social settings, but reserve it for intimate use. Maybe reduce it to 1 drop if you like.

Still yet

I'd simplify your mix and try to get a good feel for individual products either alone or, in your method, simple

2-mone mixes. If you have 6 drops of 3 unknown products its hard to tell what does what.

Then again, its all

about experimenting and you may break the barrier!

Just my take, and great luck

Well, the thing is that I do

have experience with A1, not that I am some Master Pheromone Alchemist. But, I am generally aware of it's

effects.

You said that none is pretty necessary to achieve the sexual vibe I am looking for, I was afraid of

that. So, how might you dose it? I understand that you may not use A1, nor would you use pure none. So,

what about if you were to use SoE and TE, how would you dose those?

I guess you could not use -none,

it depends on your results. You could use your -nol/-rone/A1 mix, get a woman close, and get the desired results.

Nothing is etched in stone, and we all know that its pretty much up to your own personal vibe as well.

Having

said that, I notice much different results using -none than not, and have very different business and social

mixes.

I use SoE/TE a fair amount... several inches of SoE on the pulse points and 2 drops TE spread around on

the same places. Cover and run.

For your mixes, I would just add 1 drop of TE spread around as much as possible.

More as necessary.

Whatever you do, make sure you post your results.

Question: are you "mixing" or

"layering"?

To answer your question, I am

mixing my mones together. Though I use a cover scent "on top," so in a sense I am layering, but I doubt that is

what you meant.

I think you are right about the necessity of none. So I think I am going to use .2mg

each of A-nol, A1 and rone + a drop or two of chem-set none. I don't think that will be too much none, given that

I'll have a total volume of >.6ml, what do you think?

Furthermore, I will definitely post my results along with

pertinent notes etc.

The best thing to do is to try

and find out how much -none you can use on its own. But For a quick and dirty test mix you could try to have about

1/2 to 2/3 as much -none as -nol. But to get sexual reactions you need to be -none heavy to be honest.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling View Post
    The

best thing to do is to try and find out how much -none you can use on its own. But For a quick and dirty test mix

you could try to have about 1/2 to 2/3 as much -none as -nol. But to get sexual reactions you need to be -none heavy

to be honest.
    Have to agree with the Cpt. A-none is the centerpiece and the others are enhancers if you

want to get sexy. Again, the simpler your mixes the better able to determine the effects of each product.

Thread Information