Close

Hybrid View

Default Natural Pheromone Enhancers.

Hey

Guys, after a little browsing I came accross a product Called "Pherox" which claims to increase your bodies own

pheromones through supplementation. I have tried a phero enchancer before by the name of Attract-Rx, which did not

work for me. Can anyone provide validation on whether or not these products work?

Thanks

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Hey

Guys, after a little browsing I came accross a product Called "Pherox" which claims to increase your bodies own

pheromones through supplementation. I have tried a phero enchancer before by the name of Attract-Rx, which did not

work for me. Can anyone provide validation on whether or not these products work?

Thanks

Jamie Hmmmm food for

thought.
    It is a well known fact that Attract-Rx has not been used

with succes by anyone who has posted on the forums over the years, as all reports have been as discribed by yourself

with respect to its use.

It appears that the "Pherox" comes with a 110% guarantee, perhaps you can be the first one to post

up a reveiw here as to the effectiveness of this supplement reputed to give great results acording to the

testemonials given on its web site.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I may just do that. The fact

that it comes in a dropper bottle as a liquid is interesting...but Through experience I have noticed that most phero

companys will dingy you right after you have bought their product. the site claims " Instantly you will notice

the results as the body warms and the skin tingles", would this be safe? Im all in for expermenting but if its with

something dangerous, im out . Regarding the testemonials - I dont think most sites have real, impartial

comments as there are never any bad reports...

EDIT: Being me, and having more money than sense I decided to buy

Pherox from a UK supplier. I took a look at the ingredients which turn out to mean nothing to me so could a more

enlightened member please explain if any of the following could possibly have phero increasing properties.
    Vitamin

E (as Tocopheryl Acetate)
    Thiamine HCI
    Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate-Sodium)
    Niacin (as Nicotinic

HCI)
    Vitamin B 12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
    Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
    Caffeine

Thanks
    Last edited by Jamie3500; 01-13-2008 at 04:56 PM.

I

may just do that. The fact that it comes in a dropper bottle as a liquid is interesting...but Through experience I

have noticed that most phero companys will dingy you right after you have bought their product. the site claims "

Instantly you will notice the results as the body warms and the skin tingles", would this be safe? Im all in for

expermenting but if its with something dangerous, im out . Regarding the testemonials - I dont think most

sites have real, impartial comments as there are never any bad reports...

EDIT: Being me, and having more money

than sense I decided to buy Pherox from a UK supplier. I took a look at the ingredients which turn out to mean

nothing to me so could a more enlightened member please explain if any of the following could possibly have phero

increasing properties.
    Vitamin E (as Tocopheryl Acetate)
    Thiamine HCI
    Riboflavin (as

Riboflavin-5-Phosphate-Sodium)
    Niacin (as Nicotinic HCI)
    Vitamin B 12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
    Pantothenic Acid (as

Calcium Pantothenate)
    Caffeine

Thanks
    Their vitamin E, Tocopheryl

Acetate is a relativley usless form, and nowhere near as effective as the natural vitamin E ( d-alpha Tocopherol

)...

And

the other ingredients can all be found in a vitamin B complex formulation, with the exception of Caffeine.

My gut

tells me that the stuff would be a waste of time and a waste of hard earned money and would be better off left alone

unless you have piles of money laying around and nothing to spend it on.

Maby something in the ingredients works to

have a catalyistic effect on the Caffeine and that produces a warm buzz which in turn produces a nice grin and hence

the attraction. ha ha expensive smile.

Yeah to be honest I

expected it to be a waste of money but then again its always good to try new things even if all i get is an

"expensive smile" . So, as soon as I test this stuff out i will post my experience and mabey save you guys

some money...

Yeah to be honest I expected it to be a waste of money but then again its always

good to try new things even if all i get is an "expensive smile" . So, as soon as I test this stuff out i

will post my experience and mabey save you guys some money...
    weeel sure

be lookin forward to your report, as the proof of the pudding is in the eating so they say

And if the

juice proves to be sommat outa de ordinary then imagion the added boost of added synthethic pheromones on top to add

flavour.

Besides its good to have a dedicated pioneer on the team, a real asset to the forum id say, so

good luck with it all Jamie.

... the

site claims " Instantly you will notice the results as the body warms and the skin tingles", would this be safe? Im

all in for expermenting but if its with something dangerous, im out .
    Niacin will do this.

It's sold as a vitamin. Docs often recommend it for lowering cholesterol. Relatively harmless although large doses

over long periods of time might harm the liver. You can find more information about it on a web search.
    Last edited by Gone; 01-14-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Gone with the Wind

Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!

Well, My Pherox arrived and I

must say that the Dosage technique is rather strange. A few drops under your tounge and held in your mouth

for about a minute. It tastes of nothing other-worldly, Similar to cough syrup. Will repost in 20 minutes when the

"skin warming/tingling" effects are supposed to kick in...

Its been over 20 minutes now

and I dont feel any different. I dont go out until later tonight but I will keep an eye out for any possible

effects.

Thread Information