Close

Default Genetic Matching?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This site claims to

compare genetics to find people who smell good to each other. From reading the information, it sounds a lot like

they are using genetics to determine who has a pheromone signature that matches another person's. A lot of what

they say matches up with research that has been posted here from time to time. I don't have any idea about the

validity of the process or the company itself but it does sound interesting.

http://www.scientificmatch.com/
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    This

site claims to compare genetics to find people who smell good to each other. From reading the information, it sounds

a lot like they are using genetics to determine who has a pheromone signature that matches another person's. A lot

of what they say matches up with research that has been posted here from time to time. I don't have any idea about

the validity of the process or the company itself but it does sound interesting.

http://www.scientificmatch.com/
    I'd be curious to hear from anyone who tries this. I LOVED

the smell of my last girlfriend, so I guess we were well-matched. In fact, physical chemistry is the one thing we

definitely had. My ex-wife, on the other hand, could sometimes smell nice but she also had a somewhat musty smell

sometimes, and she was in her early 20s!
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Thread Information