Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lucky guys some of you that need to use DHEA and can obtain it legaly.

It is a prohibited import into Australia

and a person who requires it has to present his case to a doctor in the hope of obtaining a

prescription.

I may be able to give it a go but at the moment my Doc has me using up a generous proportion of

Sustanon ampoules ( testosterone ) I have chosen to inject 1ml of Sustanon 100 every 2 weeks, and i choose to take

the anti arometase in the form of 6-oxo ( Androstenetrione ) at 300mg per night.

The dose of Sustanon that i administer is

only about 1/8 of the amount a bodybuilder could typicaly use.

I have been using the test for nearly 14

weeks and in the first 8 weeks i did gain about 14 lb in weight which i have retained up till now with good abs

definition.

Nearly 5 years ago my Doc gave me a script for Deca which after using for several months caused me

to become immensly muscular insonuch that if i went outdoors with a T shirt on or no shirt at all, the majority of

people around would stare at me and start to group around me if i was at any type of venue i usually attracted a

group of males asking me all types of questions and also just wanting to hang with me, very strange feling when it

is happening, but i must say i looked great as i was labouring for builders and bricklayers at the

time.

Side

effects with the Deca NOT GOOD, throughout the day a very tired feeling and sense of lethargy and also my blood

pressure shot up and also lost much of my aerobic conditioning.

At the time of my Deca trial i did not know

about the production of Estrogen associated with raised hormonal levels had i known the trials may have been

different.

At the moment with my Testosterone trials my energy levels are fine and also my cardio is good and

also my bloodpressure,

I think the only way i am now going to get

any heavier since gaining my initial 14 lbs is if i choose to eat the correct ratios of protein and have some early

nights.

But

i feel that in my present low bodyfat and level of muscle is adequate as i have also improved my strength and

endurance.

I

dont think i will go on forever taking the Sustanon 100, as i am not really interested in looking gigantic, if so i

could tripple my dose, But i may just stop the Testosterone inject and finish the remaining 6-oxo about 4 weeks

supply and then just rely on more natural means of Testosterone production like Supplements ZMA and maby some

tongkat ali and tribulus, and some acetyl-l-carnitine.

There is every likleyhood that i would

eventually go back from my now 11.5 stone weight to my former 10.5 stone weight ( 150 lb ) at 5 ft and 5.5" height.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I started using DHEA as a

general health supplement a couple of years ago, along with other supplements and vitamins. It was only later that

I learned about the hormone angle.

I wonder if my propensity to easily OD on -none has anything to do with

this.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I

started using DHEA as a general health supplement a couple of years ago, along with other supplements and vitamins.

It was only later that I learned about the hormone angle.

I wonder if my propensity to easily OD on -none has

anything to do with this.
    Ha ha as funny as it seems you may be actually

producing natural Androstenone like that of a healthy 20 year old, so probably easy to OD on a small amount of the

synthetic none.

I will have to see how my usual high applications of aNONE will work for me as i havent used much

since beginning my AQ 3G trials, and also since boosting my test levels.

So even this 2 drop Alpha 7 man could be in

for some surprises

In the last few days i have been applying 2 drops A314 and a spray of TE to my upper exposed chest

area and i have also not been interested in women and or hits as the mixes have been for purposes of interveiws with

women, and i have found that these mixes have been just right for the designed purposes, and also attracting lots of

attention from females in other situations when i could not be any less interested in anyone romantically except my

wonderful g/f.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information