Certainly, if he is a Nazi, that is a problem.

Of course not! Nothing of the kind.
Actually, I wouldn’t call Limonov a Nazi too now.
He is

for democracy now and I would agree with most of what he SAYS. However, it has nothing in common with what he thinks

if he does it at all. When he shot from a gun on Sarajevo he was a ‘patriot’, then he was a

‘nationalist’, now he is a ‘democrat’. In reality he is a yellow writer and does anything

possible to be popular.

What is on the photo is not real Nazis or

Bolsheviks – it is a political circus. As well as our ‘democrats’ are just clowns. I say it so

confident since I worked with one of our two ‘democratic’ parties and know everything there. When I

watched them on TV I thought the same you think about Kasparov. When I talked to them I saw who they are…

As for Kasparov he is so blind in his desire to fight against the

regime that cannot understand that the connection with such persons kills any chances to be supported by people.

an admirer of Western things, and defender of democracy. I

hung out on his website a lot for a while. Within that arena, he demonstrated a lot of integrity where others

didn't, was very rational, and was respectful of others regardless of background.

in words yes. But when it comes to a question who should be a leader of the

organization and how to decide what to do, all Russian democrats forget in a second about democracy. Who will be a

leader of the Russian democratic party (it is obvious that there is no pro-Western electorate for 10 or even 2 such

parties)? Me! Me!!! Me!!!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!

All they said is very logical

and rational except for one very verrrry small thing. They forget that people wanted democracy here. But our

democrats were so selfish, greedy, worthless and ignorant that people just hadn’t any choice but to vote for

the FSB colonel.

Imagine that you live in town where an average

salary is $20 a month and all town is under the bandits who kill, rape and rob everybody. And some day guys in

uniform come and say – do you want democracy further, lads, or you allow us to put some order here? We

don’t promise you freedom and democracy but you don’t deserve it as you can see it

yourselves.

What will be an answer? Russians said yes, we want some

order.

Now Kasparov (under Hitler’s flags in addition) is

trying to explain Russians that their choice was wrong. The only thing I can answer him – yes, you are right

and I am wrong, but I prefer to be wrong.

The former KGB agents under

the Putin’s command fought against the bandits and they won. And, yes, they did it according their lights.

They just shoot anybody who didn’t understand that times changed.

Before I understand what Kasparov and other democrats want – either bandits again

or us to fight them while they will babble – I won’t raise a finger as well as the absolute majority of

the Russians