Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Which Cologne Do You Suggest?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m not really sure which pheremone cologne works best for attracting women... Could someone please help?

Also, if it was between Yes! and Realm, which would you suggest?

-Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Which Cologne Do You Suggest?

There are many better products than Yes, and Realm, but between the two, Yes is better. I have a friend that uses it and he gets hit or compliments on how he smells from everybody. Even though it was the pheros that got him fired from his job. Everything was good until he started wearing them, 3 days later, the head manager starting getting defensive and getting an attitude against him. But besides that it works good.

**DONOTDELETE**

Personally, I prefer to seperate Pheros from scents... I like Issey (Search around, and you will get more than you want) and Fahrenheit for scents. There are a bunch of factors to consider, and I am not going to go into it. But, please ask any general questions, and the board will let you know any tips that they can provide you with.

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

As TCO mentioned, everyone has their preferences but some do seem better mixes with NPA/TE.

MY favorites to mix with NPA are Dolce & Gabbana (regular/original) for evening and Eau d\' Sauvage for day. Again, like TCO, I find that 50/50 is closer to what I need than the vendor recommended 20% NPA/ 80% cologne ratio. Trying that seemed to give me too much fragrance when I got the pheromone dose right.

Both of these colognes seem to have an edge in complexity and staying power, both qualities of superior colognes (compared to simplicity and transitory). I refresh after 4 to 6 hours too.

Forget the Yes - Realm is a nice fragrance but no pulling power for the babes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Loveman,

I agree 100% with whitehall. I\'ve been experimenting with NPA/SoE and cologne. Separate and mixed. I have found that roughly a 50/50 phero/cologne mix is just about right. The 30/70 is just too heavy on the cologne end for my taste. To get an appropriate phero dose I have to apply way way too much mix which gives me an overpowering amount of cologne. Go 50/50 and see what happens. My suggestions, Tsar and Hugo Boss(Hugo) seems to go quite well with both NPA and SoE.

**DONOTDELETE**

4:1 cologne [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]hero = 80/20 as whitehall stated. I tried that too and didn\'t like the results.

**DONOTDELETE**

haha, be careful when you post a colon : followed by the letter P. the result is [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just found that out

**DONOTDELETE**

Loveman;

As far as colognes are concerned; What works or smells good on me, may not work for you. It is just personal choice. WalterMitty likes Issey and Fareinheght. I myself cannot stand the smell of Farienhight. But on the other hand a cologne that smells very similar to it is Photo, and somehow I like it. The fragrances that I have found that work great with the likes of NPA and TE are;
    Tsar
    Xyrus-Regular not Red
    New West
    These three seem to really work well together with TE and NPA. They blend with each others scent to create a scent that is not obtrusive to the olfactory senses. I have gotten many many positive comments on these scents.

So use what you like. But remember that too much of anything is a bad idea. Go light on your dosage when you are first trying to figure out your ratios. With the three scents above iI have found positive results at a ratio mix of 50/50. Two sprays (TE bottle) to neck and chest seems to be the starting dosage for me. So experiment and post your findings on the forum.

TCO

Phero Enthusiast

LET ME TRY COLON AND P....HERE YOU GO...

:P

**DONOTDELETE**

try this one mate it works all the time its amazing try attraction and joop.and watch the stares

**DONOTDELETE**

hey attraction and joop now there is one i tried early on years ago works great to. Another thought forget yes and realm go with NPA or the edge if you really want to see some results loveman

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Guys. Your\'re all a great help! Will try!

Thread Information