Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default violent thoughts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been using

pheromones for at least 3 years now and have experimented with quite a few different products. One of the most

interesting observations is that whenever I use any product which has a significant amount of androstenone in it,

I'm prone to having violent thoughts. This is why I don't use androstenone products much and they tend to last me

a very long time. Another thing... I'm also more prone to losing my temper when wearing an androstenone product.

I've discovered that using androstnone under certain circumstances can be dangerous.

Has anyone else noticed

this?

Phero Guru

Default yes, somewhat...

I've noticed

when wearing none that I tend to drive faster and more aggresively but am able to catch myself and slow things

down.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4 View Post
    Another

thing... I'm also more prone to losing my temper when wearing an androstenone product.

Has anyone else noticed

this?

Yes.

It's similar to working out

heavily, a double edged sword you could say. You have to watch yourself, stay calm, enjoy the feeling of strength

without going crazy when an obstacle gets in your way.

When I was about 40, I noticed my body falling apart,

joined a gym and started bulking up. It was one of the happiest times of my life, but yeah, when something happened

I didn't like, I would come completely unhinged. I really had to come to terms with that.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Im 55 and Androstenone does not affect me one way or another in the least as i have been wearing it

for several years up untill the last few weeks as i have been working with another multi pheromonial

product.

I

also think that the less complicated formulas work best for me with the exception of Alpha314 which suits me and

works very well.

I did experience some good hits lastnight with total of 2 drops A314 on inner forearms and a spray

of Edge sandlewood to the upper chest all covered in a few sprays of By Dolce & Gabbana Man....

Twas a good combo as really attracted some intimate attention

from the girls at my party.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Maybe its because I have worked

out to some degree most of my life but high -none products don't seem to have any effect on my levels of aggression

or my anger. But then, I've always had a temper that I had to learn to control. Unlike a lot of the pheromone users

in my age group (over 50) I cannot use -none to any degree without ODing and I think that is related too. My sex

drive hasn't diminshed to any noticable degree yet either.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Unlike a

lot of the pheromone users in my age group (over 50) I cannot use -none to any degree without ODing and I think that

is related too. My sex drive hasn't diminshed to any noticable degree yet either.
    I'm pretty much in

the same boat, and have to be careful with -none use. However, I've always had kind of a passive personality, with

no aggressiveness issues.

I've not experienced any negs from wearing -none other than OD with others.

Wondering... is it possible to self-OD? Being subject to your own increased testosterone signature?

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Wondering... is it possible to self-OD? Being subject to your own increased testosterone

signature?
    I think that is what is being discussed if I understand your question correctly. Myself,

I have noticed it more profoundly from working out. It took me a while to realize what was happening to me, but

looking back now I think it was sort of a mild "roid rage" without the roids, just my own natural testosterone at a

level I had never experienced before, caused entirely from intense wt lifting. I just took creatine, protein

supplements and ate a whole lot. At the time, I just felt like I was on top of the world. Then someone would cut

me off in traffic. or maybe just rather than
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I think that

is what is being discussed if I understand your question correctly. Myself, I have noticed it more profoundly from

working out. It took me a while to realize what was happening to me, but looking back now I think it was sort of a

mild "roid rage" without the roids, just my own natural testosterone at a level I had never experienced before,

caused entirely from intense wt lifting. I just took creatine, protein supplements and ate a whole lot. At the

time, I just felt like I was on top of the world. Then someone would cut me off in traffic. or maybe just

rather than
    Sheesh! Had I been thinking I would have realized that the effect of mood

enhancement during -mone use would charge up others in different ways.

The effect of -mones offers me some

confidence that I may not have at certain times, both placebo and otherwise. I suppose there is a chemo-personality

baseline for each individual.

I can pretty much be baptized in

androstenone and not feel a thing. However when I first started using I felt high-strung and edgy for an hour or so.

With each use the feeling gradually faded. I suspect most folks develop a tolerance with regular use.

I too

developed increased aggressive tendencies from working out regularly. Continued that way for several years but seems

to have mellowed into more of a "feel-good high."
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information