Close

Talking Still no Success with anything...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all. Well about 4 months and £200 later I still have seen no effects of the 'mones. Im sorry to keep comming

back to this but can anyone help me get them going?

What I have:
    Alpha 7
    A314
    The Edge, unscented
    chikara,

scented

Typically I use 3 sprays of TE or Chikara, or 4 drops of A314 or A7, all on my neck as the weather is

cold and i am always wearing long sleeves I sometimes cover with Prada but sometimes dont cover atall.I realise

these all contain -none to some extent or another so mabey I should stay away from it all together and stick with

pure -nol or -rone . What do you guys think?

Possibly useful info - Male, 17, brittish,slightly below average

looking (IMO), not alpha, mabey not even Beta lol. Shy around some women but not all.

Thanks Guys

My initial reaction is that you are

using waaaay too much at one time. I would hold off on everything except maybe a spray of Chikara until all that

dies down; could take a few days. Many OD folks have noticed hits while the OD applications die down to effective

levels.

Guys that use pheros in smokey clubs may get results from applications like that; myself I wouldn't

wear anything near that at the mall.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

4 drops of A7? ouch! That

sounds like a killer from what I've read. The recommended dose for that seems to be 1 or 2 drops, and a cover of

some kind. Goodluck.

Journeyman

I agree. All of that stuff is

way too strong. Give it a couple of days without pheromones. For some people, none will actually repel women. The

safest thing to use is SOE if you have some(Gel packs are inexpensive). It creates a very friendly yet masculine

aura. If you do decide to go with the other none based products, I'd go very light. Try just one or two dabs (not

sprays) of the Edge with SOE. A314 is best for work outstanding for this purpose - creating a reliable alpha image,

but can repel people in lighter party situations. A7 sounds too heavy for a starter product and I'd use it after I

got the hang of pheromones.

You also might want to think about some of the programs on the internet to build your

confidence with women as this is more critical than the pheromones. You can use Google to find lots of free and

paid info.

I'll have to concur here. A 17

year old wearing OD levels of androstenone heavy product is a recipe for failure. Normally only older men are in

need of androstenone replacement therapy. You naturally make it in abundance.

You probably need a good dose of

social mones--alpha androstenol--and maybe female comfort increasing mones--A-1. The -nol will foster verbiage and

help impart a friendly air whereas the A-1 will crease female comfort and relaxation. You can't OD on either one of

those, but high doses of -nol can get goofy. If you must wear androstenone, use a tiny dosage and buffer it with

androstenol and/or A-1.

With all that said, success is still mostly about you: your social skills, appearance and

persona. If I had to pin a number on it, I'd say 90% you and 10% mones. So you have to work hard if you want to

enhance your social, professional or romantic life. The mones can only amp you up if you put out.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thanks guys, these are the

sort of resposes I was execting but none the less helpful. . I decided a few days ago to try a different

approach and I orderer SoE(scented) and Pheros for its apparently very appealing smell... Do you folks think these

are more suited for myself?
    Cheers

Most likely, yes. At your age

SoE is one of the best choices out there. After you figure out the amount that works for you, you can supplement

with a none product but start small.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Now, when you say small...how

small? For some reason I cant see a single drop being enough to produce any scent. Yeah I know the "less is more"

theory but how little?

Journeyman

Starting small with none depends

on the product. One drop (even a small one) is a lot of none and could be an instant overdose for you. The Edge is

much less concentrated. I wouldn't go for a full spray though. I'd use Edge by taking the bottle and dabbing to

my finger. Try one or two dabs first and don't go over that until you get this down. None is strange in that it

can repel or attract very strongly.

Journeyman

Fix for last post - One drop of

A7 can be an instant overdose for some people.

It isn't the scent, it's the

pheromones dispersed into the air. A drop of TE will give you many time the amount of pheromones dispersed around

you that your own body produces. You've said yourself that you are not alpha. Stay away from alpha products to

avoid a possible conflict between real persona and pheromone signature until you have learned how to handle it.

Koolking1 and Gegogi have both written numerous, excellent tracts on how to approach women properly, look around the

forum and you'll learn quite a lot.

I can't really speak to exactly what will or will not work for you, partly

because we only have a small and subjective description of you. I am somewhat an alpha and 51 years old. I must

still produce a large amount of -none because I am better off not wearing any artificial -none at all.

Start

maybe half a dozen inches of SoE and wear it for a week while watching AND interacting with people. You can increase

the amount the following week. What you are trying to do is learn how much of a single product you need. Once you

have come to understand that product, add a single small dab of TE to it and see what happens. Again, give it a few

days because you want to expose your mones to as many different people as possible. If no reaction or change in

reactions you can increase the dose in a week.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

There is little I can add to what

has been said, except to vouch for the problems androstenone can cause. I'm hovering near 60 y/o but had a "curl up

in a defensive ball" reaction from a 35 y/o female test subject while experimenting with Primal Instinct (only 1 to

2 drops at that too).

Start with minimal dosages, and *give yourself time* to evaluate the results. One or two

encounters isn't enough, It can take weeks if not months to suss out how things will work for you, if they work at

all. Also a sepcific product may work great for some people, not at all for someone else.

Experiemtation!
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thanks guys. I got my order of

SoE and Pheros. I have used SoE before (although that time it was unscented but I assume the dossage should be about

the same). Pheros however, to the best of my knowledge, is not a pheromone produce per say. Can anyone tell me if

there is any dossage limit to Pheros?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Thanks guys.

I got my order of SoE and Pheros. I have used SoE before (although that time it was unscented but I assume the

dossage should be about the same). Pheros however, to the best of my knowledge, is not a pheromone produce per say.

Can anyone tell me if there is any dossage limit to Pheros?
    DST would be the expert on Pheros, but to

the best of my knowledge there is no "OD" limit except in terms of smelling too strong like with any cologne or

fragarance. Subtlety is key.

Pheros supposedly contains some "natural pheromones" and enhancers, but at very

low levels. For all intents and purposes you can consider Pheros pheromone-free in terms of adjusting dosages.

My opinions.
    It's apathy

Yeah, i figured it would be

something like that, just neded a second opinion, thanks. heres just a general question to anyone who has tried

pheros - how many dabs is enough for people to detect the smell without smelling pungent? I ask because I personally

have next to no sense of smell

Yeah, i

figured it would be something like that, just neded a second opinion, thanks. heres just a general question to

anyone who has tried pheros - how many dabs is enough for people to detect the smell without smelling pungent? I ask

because I personally have next to no sense of smell
    Try one dab of Pheros. It will be subtle, just

at the edge of awareness.

It's good stuff. That's the way I use it.

Gone with the Wind

Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!

Yeah, i

figured it would be something like that, just neded a second opinion, thanks. heres just a general question to

anyone who has tried pheros - how many dabs is enough for people to detect the smell without smelling pungent? I ask

because I personally have next to no sense of smell
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Try one dab of Pheros. It will

be subtle, just at the edge of awareness.

It's good stuff. That's the way I use it.
    With this or

with most any of the oil-based Essential Oil type perfumes/fragrances I aim for about two dabs as a starter, then

work up maybe a dab at a time if necessary. Most products I've been using like this (including Pheros) seem to work

best for me at around 4 dabs. But it also depends on the weather and what kind (how many layers) of clothes I'm

wearing.

Usually I only need to apply once a day and it lasts a good 8+ hours, although it can sometimes get

faint, If it gets into the clothes I'm wearing I can sometimes smell it the next morning! (but I have to get up

close. So if you wake up with someone snuggling up against you from the evening before....).

The key of course

is as was said. Keep it subtle. Strong enough to cover any funk from pheromones etc, but just at the edge of

detection.

Note: I have discovered that when I am fighting an infection of some sort (eg a cold) my armpits can

get really skunky. In fact that's one way I an tell I'm coming down with something as that stink usually perceeds

my actually feeling bad. When this happens I grab the ever-so-lightly-scented Mitchum "unscented" antiperspirant to

keep the skunk at bay, but I still need to take the stank into consideration when applying any fragarences. It's

the only time I wear anti-p except I know I'm going to be in a sweaty formal situation where sopping pits are

frowned upon...
    It's apathy

Thread Information