Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    I love kouros and have always wanted to mix it with npa, but it was 70 dollars at my

regular mall I might order it online and mix it. Don't you get fear responses with npa solo? how many sprays of it

do u use
    I mix Kouros with NPA 3:1 and apply 0.06ml to 0.12ml! Most and best hits I get 2-3 hours after

applying!

Journeyman

This is very strange

because I get great 3-4 hours after applying 1 spray of te or 2 dabs of npa as well. I wonder why, that's why npa

and edge have neen inconsistent for me. What if you applied only to clothes. Will the results be more immediate, or

a tissue paper and carry it around.

You are getting those hits

because the pheromones are wearing off a little and you are hitting your sweetspot.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    This is very strange because I get great 3-4 hours after applying 1 spray of te or 2

dabs of npa as well. I wonder why, that's why npa and edge have neen inconsistent for me. What if you applied only

to clothes. Will the results be more immediate, or a tissue paper and carry it around.
    When applying on

clothes brings more consistent hits is a interesting debate for me too! Theoretically this should be give more

consistancy! Untill now I`m not really experienced in finding the right amount when applying on clothings!

When

applying TE on skin I usually apply 1/4 pack! As it is said that the evapoation rate is lower when applying on

clothings I have used 3/4 pack of TE! But this had not gave me the expectings hits! Now I do not know if it was too

much or too low TE!

I´m a little bit afraid often applying on clothes because perhaps the fragrance

evaporates fast wheras the None still remains for a long time in clothing! Some reported that mones fades away

within about three days wheras others said that it can be smellt for month!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information