Close

Thread: Help

Stranger

Exclamation Help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am not so good in English, but I

hope U can understand what I am writing.

Mine order number is: 37900. I did order 2 x “Silent

Seduction” for women. And what I do get in the post today is “Mistress”. I do not need

“Mistress” and I do not want “Mistress”! I want 2 x “Silent

Seduction” for women. I have also paid for it. So what do I do? I feel that mine Christmas is totally ruined

:0(

At Friday I shall meet the love of mine life (long story...) And I really do need

“Silent Seduction”. But now its to late to send me the correct order. And it makes me so sad. Cause I

really,really do need “Silent seductionI like the smell of “Mistress”, but “Mistress”

is useless for me. What to do? And whats the point of Mistress anyway? To get in the mood or something?

Greetings from Norway.

Hello Norway,

I am very very

sorry about that. As you know, there is no way to get the correct item to you by Christmas, but what I can offer

you is the "Mistress" product for free. We will send out the Silent Seduction today if there is still time, or

tomorrow, but you can give the Mistress cologne to your love for now AND the Silent Seduction when it arrives in a

week or two (maybe by New Years). How about that?

I will write the warehouse folks now and explain that. I'm

guessing you wrote them already, but I will tell them I told you that you could keep the Mistress for free and we

will send the Silent Seduction immediately.

Again, very sorry about that,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Thumbs up

Thank you for a quick answer and

a great offer. But I do seriously not need “Mistress”, so if you want to I can send it back to the shop

(and I do not want the money back as long I can get “Silent Seduction” in the post).

I

am very sorry too, cause I have not seen this guy for nine months and did order the product only for Christmas. Next

time I can meet him in august or something (That’s a long time waiting for trying the product…) I am a

girl, (I have two orders from the shop, but only this order came in the post today). Bacause of the Norwegian tax

rules I did order “Silent seduction” in another name (but with the same address). So Yes it`s to late,

but please send me the Correct order anyway.

I did not write to the warehouse-folks, cause I can`t find the

address. And again: I am happy for your answer and your help. Thank you.

OK, sorry the Mistress won't work.

It is a popular product that seems to work well, but it is a cologne, and if you don't like the fragrance, then it

won't help much.

Anyway, I see Tammy has sent the correct product by Express Mail, so you should have it in a

few days; probably after Christmas though.

Again, very sorry,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information