Close

Stranger

Talking semi-new to -mones.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm

sorta new to -mones. I used them a coulpe of years ago in High School, Androstenone.
    A while

back I was debating on purchasing the combo pack of chikara and primal instinct but i was reading that chikara is

actually more potent than primal instinct?
    I guess I'll explain my personality as it will give a

glimpse of my needs and the type of -mones my body produces naturally. I am about 6'3 225lbs, attractive, well

built. When I go out I am very sociable and always know a few people where ever i'm at. I never like to stay in one

place in a bar/nightclub scene and like to talk to many people both male and female. However when interacting with

females I do not want to put out just a friendly vibe and would like a sexual tension type of vibe between myself

and females. Naturally in my line of work I deal in a high risk environment and am constantly negotiating with other

people trying to find a strike price to work a deal. I am generally a dominate character like things my way and them

done in my way. Overall i'm pretty well known and respected but i'm thinking that -mones will enhance that effect

and possibly even give me greater flexibility in my negotiations aka more money. I know that experimentation is

the best way to find out what works for me, but i'm sure with an active community here there is a consensus amongst

some people here as to what -mones tend to work best in certain environments/desired effects and can point me in the

right direction. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond.

Welcome to the forum

theman.

Its not actually known how much -none is in Chikara, but it does have allegedly 7 different pheromones.

PI has only -none. C7 is very popular both as a standalone and in mixes. It has a very friendly and chatty vibe,

but I've not found it to be all that sexual on its own.

A7 is my favorite -none product and a lot of people here

are getting good results. Used with SoE it delivers very nice responses.

At your age and demeanor you should be

very careful with -none. It can be intimidating to women and men both. What was your earlier experience with

-none? That could be an indicator.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Welcome

to the forum theman.

Its not actually known how much -none is in Chikara, but it does have allegedly 7 different

pheromones. PI has only -none. C7 is very popular both as a standalone and in mixes. It has a very friendly and

chatty vibe, but I've not found it to be all that sexual on its own.

A7 is my favorite -none product and a lot

of people here are getting good results. Used with SoE it delivers very nice responses.

At your age and demeanor

you should be very careful with -none. It can be intimidating to women and men both. What was your earlier

experience with -none? That could be an indicator.
    Solid post, thanks. I've never really noticed

anything with the -none I used, the problem was that i applied it as if it was primal instinct so i'm not sure I

used enough to be able to clearly state that I got hits. A friend of mine bought "pherlure" (i think thats how its

spelt) and that seemed to work pretty well, or it could have been the placebo effect.

I went ahead and ordered

chikara(scented) and SoE(unscented) as I figured this would be a pretty good combination. Depending on how things

work out I might add NPA to that mix for a more overly sexual tone. I'm anxious to see if I will get any "hits"

that I wouldn't normally get. Being pretty popular I know tons of people so in my opinion I will have a pretty

clear idea on weather or not the -nones worked or not.

Interestingly, today after Easter dinner, my aunt

mentioned to me that I have a very dominate tone in my voice, an extreme presents when entering rooms, and look semi

intimidating just because. My logic is that if -nones can add a little sexual flavor that women will make themselves

easier for me to spot that they are attracted. It could very well be that they are attracted naturally but deem me

as "unapproachable". With them showing themselves to me I will be able to approach them. Should be a very

interesting experiment as the -nones I ordered are generally looked upon in a favorable light by the veterans.

Good choices to start with, over

all winners. However, if you're thinking about ordering NPA, I'd order TE instead, as it's basically the same

thing in a more manageable diluted form. It sounds like you are already kind of intimidating, so it's going to be

very easy for you to OD on AdrosteNone(spelling?) which is what NPA is, concentrated. TE is the same thing, but less

concentrated.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    Good

choices to start with, over all winners. However, if you're thinking about ordering NPA, I'd order TE instead, as

it's basically the same thing in a more manageable diluted form. It sounds like you are already kind of

intimidating, so it's going to be very easy for you to OD on AdrosteNone(spelling?) which is what NPA is,

concentrated. TE is the same thing, but less concentrated.
    I've got my orders in, perfect timing for the

weekend. I will report on my hits. I'm also considering TE.

Stranger

Me with this combination

should be registered with the united states government as a lethal weapon. I'm curious to add something to give it

a good "kick" maybe like primal instinct or NPA. Any recommendations? I've also thought about adding couplins to

the mix to help boast my natural testosterone.

If it's working that well, why

change it? Maybe just adjust the dosages of what you're currently using till you push it over that edge. Hate to

ruin a winning combo, ya?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    If it's

working that well, why change it? Maybe just adjust the dosages of what you're currently using till you push it

over that edge. Hate to ruin a winning combo, ya?
    to make it better?

The environment that i'm using

this is the club scene. I've gotten some good results so far but nothing overly sexual. What product should I add

to the mix to give a more sexual vibe?

Quote Originally Posted by theman03 View Post
    to make

it better?

The environment that i'm using this is the club scene. I've gotten some good results so far but

nothing overly sexual. What product should I add to the mix to give a more sexual vibe?
    Looks like you

have a good thing dialed in. I would run with that and learn from the experience before adding to it.

You

should be getting the sexual vibe from your own personal sexual vibe yes?

There is a lot of support for NPA,

TE and A7, depending on who you listen to. Personally I like A7 above all others.

Stranger

Looks

like you have a good thing dialed in. I would run with that and learn from the experience before adding to it.

You should be getting the sexual vibe from your own personal sexual vibe yes?

There is a lot of support

for NPA, TE and A7, depending on who you listen to. Personally I like A7 above all others.
    I'm going to

add A7 to my collection. Should be interesting. My vibe when out in the nightlife scene is that of a social

butterfly, I tend not to stick in one place for to long and don't really have that long of a conversation with any

one person.

Knowing this, I'm going to do a little experiment. Next time I go to my local club, the one i

frequent a lot, i'm going to spend some time socializing and "walking around" to expose some of the crowd to the

mones at work. After a decent time I am going to stick to a particular section of the nightclub and see who radiates

towards me throughout the night.

In theory, I am seeding my mones early on and then i'm waiting to see who comes

to me afterward. Opinions?

"Chumming" Throw bait off the

back of the boat and wait for the fish!

It only takes a few minutes to get the effect out. Make sure to take

names and let us know.

Stranger

"Chumming" Throw bait off the back of the boat and wait for the fish!

It only takes a

few minutes to get the effect out. Make sure to take names and let us know.
    Then I guess i'm going

fishing!

I've read it takes upwards of 15 minutes to take affect?

Yep, in a bar environment it can

be slow. Depends on how close you are, where your -mones are etc etc.

Stranger

I just ordered alpha7

unscented.

that would probably mix well with soe and c7scented. i'm looking forward to testing the mix in a

bar/club scene.

Thread Information