Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default We're close, but she's afraid

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been doing pretty goood with most of the ladies I've been dating lately, except for one of them. She's

afraid of any serious kino "because of what it leads to". She's a born-again Christian lady (speaks in tongues and

everything) , and trying to stay celebate unless she gets married.

I'm ok with that because that's her values,

but I would like to increase the sexual tension, so she might start thinking along those lines of LTR.

So what

I'm asking, what products would help remove some resistance. We're both about 52. I believe I still produce alot

of rone, because women seem to open up verbally about personal things to me.
    Last edited by sweetsense; 01-26-2008 at 01:56 PM.

In my oppinion, mones

should not be used to eliminate someones values, even if they could have that much of an impact.

Yes there are

mones that could raise the sexual tension, tempt her into something but ultimatly she will hate you for it in the

morning.

If her values dont sync up with yours on the subject, get rid of her, find someone whos more in

agreeance with you, let her find someone who feels the same about it as you, Ultimatly your doing a favor to her and

yourself.

This is just my oppinion however, if you still think your in the right with this id give a -none heavy

product a try, TE would be a good choice since you appear to be new, its much easier to choose a correct dosage of

that than other such as NPA.

With power comes responsability, just because you have a secret weapon, does not

mean its right to use it, keep that in mind.

I'm not trying to change her

values, believe it or not, that's why I'm attracted to her. Problem I'm seeing, she doesn't want to get

'involved' unless she feels sexual attraction, and she said has never been attracted to anyone till after heavy

physical contact-but not necessarly sex.

We spend a lot of time together, and I.m the only guy she hs even gone

anywhere with since her divorce nearly 5 years ago.

I'd like to build sxual tension with something like TE, but

also maybe A314 because of the abusive scars from her past.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by vendettaseve View Post
    ... TE would be a good choice since you appear to be new, its much easier to choose a

correct dosage of that than other such as NPA.

With power comes responsability, just because you have a secret

weapon, does not mean its right to use it, keep that in mind.
    Hello guys, new here. I've been reading for

a couple of weeks. Great forum BTW.
    Could you tell me what TE is? I can't seem to find anything that has those

initials.

Oh, I ordered the Chikara (scented), and A7 (unscented). What kind of reactions should I

get with using these products?

Hey Moonlighter, welcome to

the family.

TE is short for The Edge, you can get it off of love scent for a great price, in a couple different

forms, be it liquid, gel packs or wipes, personaly I love the gel packs, there wicked for just starting out
    Id

also recommend some SoE (Scent Of Eros) this is also available in gel or liquid form.

As for you sweet, A314 is a

funny product, I find it difficult to get the right dosage etc but its worth a try, SoE is a good bet, I would

suggest to you also investing in a set of gel packs of both SoE and TE wicked starter combo and the price is

deffinitly right.

Good luck

Stranger

Thanks Ven. I'll definetely

order some SoE and NPA. I've heard so much about it from you guys.
    Since I'm obviously new, how do you suggest I

use A7, Chikara, SoE, and NPA.
    Yes, I'm stocking up. LOL.

BTW, I ordered some "Pherolure", but after

reading here...I'm gonna cancel that order.

No problem man

The

best advise I can give would be holding off on the NPA get TE instead till you know how to use it, TE contains the

same mone as NPA, just toned down a bit, making it easier to experiment with.

Onto the A7. I dont have any of

this, but I hear its liquid gold, however it like NPA is temperamental, so start real slow.

SoE, gives me

marginal results, but it works well for most, Wear it whenever, its pretty hard to OD on and it works in almost

every social situation.

Take it easy on the Chikara, I have ODed on this a few times by accident and gotten the

invisables haha.

TE is perfect for dates or anytime you might get snuggly with a lady, It doesnt necessarily make

thier pants fall off, but it does make them stop playing those funny little hard to get games, Also it sets the mood

real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsense View Post
    she

doesn't want to get 'involved' unless she feels sexual attraction, and she said has never been attracted to

anyone till after heavy physical contact-but not necessarly sex.

We spend a lot of time together, and I.m the

only guy she hs even gone anywhere with since her divorce nearly 5 years ago.

I'd like to build sxual tension

with something like TE, but also maybe A314 because of the abusive scars from her past.
    Hmmm, something

doesn't seem to jive here. Why would she get into "heavy physical contact" with a man if she was not already

attracted to him sexually, or at least intimately? But I know what you mean about overcoming her

barriers.

TE/SoE is good, as is A7/SoE. You might try A1 with either of those mixes for the comfort factor,

I've not had any predictable results with A314. Read the current A7 thread for feedback on that product.

Best

luck

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

I've

been doing pretty goood with most of the ladies I've been dating lately, except for one of them. She's afraid of

any serious kino "because of what it leads to". She's a born-again Christian lady (speaks in tongues and

everything) , and trying to stay celebate unless she gets married.

I'm ok with that because that's her values,

but I would like to increase the sexual tension, so she might start thinking along those lines of LTR.

So what

I'm asking, what products would help remove some resistance. We're both about 52. I believe I stillproduce alot of

rone, because women seem to open up verbally about personal things to me.
    Do a SEARCH of AE ... through

the years, there have been a handful of more mature males saying how well it worked on that age group. You'll find

the posters gave their age, and if my memory doesn't fail me, there were older. Just a thought.

P.S. You

do know that speaking tongues is just speaking in another language (Spanish, Italian, German, etc. etc.) don't

you?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

SS,
    I know what you're going

through.
    My GF goes to church 3-4 times a week , very little physical contact, also as shes from a "traditional

polynesian family" so we have to be supervised by a family member if we go out.
    The surprising thing for others is

that we are planning on getting married next year! I found it very hard at first (no pun intended) but just accepted

that it was the way it was. Just let her know you care about her and use other methods of attraction. Tease her then

be nice etc , A gentle hug , accidental non sexual physical contact when out ,It really works. Just whatever you

do, don't make the first move or you're done for. Take it easy on the mones and I'd suggest using friendly rather

then hard core sexual ones. Remember that sex is mental for woman and if she see's that you respect her boundaries

and act like a man thats worth the attention (from others too) and a bit of sexual tension on the side, you'll be

sweet!
    later:
    oops, like mobley said AE is a good product , smells real nice and "different". Not commercial or

earthy , just different.
    early 40's white male or or

Thanks idesign, she was into

heavy physical contact when she was younger, but feels she has a self-control problem, and is wanting to be 'clean

before the lord' and has been forgiven for her past. But like she unknowingly revealed, has never emotionally

bonded with anyone until after kino. I'm not trying to seduce her, just overcome her fears and at least think about

sex a little more.

Thanks GAF, smilar suitation,huh. I was thinking A314 to increase my value, she says I don't

need to try to impress her, she's just very confusing for me.
    Thanks again Ven, I think I'll try SOE with TE
    Last edited by sweetsense; 12-20-2007 at 07:54 PM. Reason: additions

Phero Dude

Good luck, confusing sex with love

can be a difficult thing to overcome. To be honest that sounds like a sexual abuse (or taken advantage of in the

past) issue, sounds like you have a hard time in front of you. Been there, done that and don't envy you.

gaf has some excellent advice

above.

"Take it easy on the mones and I'd suggest using friendly rather then hard core sexual ones. Remember

that sex is mental for woman and if she see's that you respect her boundaries and act like a man thats worth the

attention (from others too) and a bit of sexual tension on the side, you'll be sweet! "

If you present yourself

that way your intimate advances will carry the weight of trust, and it seems that she needs to trust you before she

can trust herself in a physical setting.

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    The

surprising thing for others is that we are planning on getting married next year!
    Congrats gaf! She's

a lucky girl, to put it politically incorrect. More likely you're a lucky man.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    P.S. You do know that speaking tongues is just speaking in another language

(Spanish, Italian, German, etc. etc.) don't you?
    I've read (on Wikipedia I think) that some

researchers believe it's just random assembling of a speaker's native language tones (American letters for

Americans, Russian letters for Russians, etc).

As for the resistance, I think she's mainly

self-rationalizing in that it's not something that normally happens to her (and likely not a way she normally

feels) so she's cautious about continuing. It almost seems as if she knows what she'd do if she wasn't cautious.

Best thing to do is take it slow, and if the relationship doesn't go where you want it to, let her know you both

are looking for different things and move on.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Thanks

idesign, she was into heavy physical contact when she was younger, but feels she has a self-control problem, and is

wanting to be 'clean before the lord' and has been forgiven for her past. But like she unknowingly revealed, has

never emotionally bonded with anyone until after kino. I'm not trying to seduce her, just overcome her fears and at

least think about sex a little more.

Thanks GAF, smilar suitation,huh. I was thinking A314 to increase my value,

she says I don't need to try to impress her, she's just very confusing for me.
    Thanks again Ven, I think I'll

try SOE with TE
    Annnnnd, I'd still do a search and read up on AE. I say every thing changes when age

difference is involved.

I reserve all rights to be wrong!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Congrats gaf!

She's a lucky girl, to put it politically incorrect. More likely you're a lucky man.

Thanks,
    But nothing is set in stone as yet. I'm still a bit gun shy (I'm divorced with

teenagers) and want to be really sure this time. Anyway must dash, off to visit the folks for the xmass season.

Hope you guys keep safe and will talk next year.
    BTW , it's 25 degrees C in my part of the world at

xmass!

Thanks,
    But

nothing is set in stone as yet. I'm still a bit gun shy (I'm divorced with teenagers) and want to be really sure

this time. Anyway must dash, off to visit the folks for the xmass season. Hope you guys keep safe and will talk

next year.
    BTW , it's 25 degrees C in my part of the world at xmass!
    I thought that was

cold, and then I did the conversion to Fahrenheit! 77 degrees F. Same temp as here!

Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Lol - 12 here, you lucky

guys you.

BTW , it's 25 degrees C in my part of the world at xmass!
    You bastard, don't ever post here again.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    You

bastard, don't ever post here again.
    You know I was kidding right???

You out there?

Well, we got together for

dinner, I had on NPA 2x, Soe 6 inches with "WINGS' as a cover. It's the 1st time she ever asked what I was wearing

and that she liked it.

Well,

we got together for dinner, I had on NPA 2x, Soe 6 inches with "WINGS' as a cover. It's the 1st time she ever

asked what I was wearing and that she liked it.
    I would definitely call that progress SS.

Scent is

very intimate, and she liked it. If she liked it enough to comment she liked it a lot. What about the rest of the

evening? Notice any behavioral changes?

I don't remember if A1 has been mentioned in your thread, but its a

good "trust and comfort" -mone that I've had success with.

Well, the evening went pretty

good, went to se "PS- I Love You", but it hit a little too close tp home My wife of 27 years died a year ago, and

they were best friends. She thinks that is why she can't get out of friend zone.

Stranger

I’m in a

similar situation. I’m 50 and the woman I’m pursuing is 42. She is divorced only 3 years after a 15 yr marriage that

was abusive. She likes me romantically, but is very hesitant about being serious right now so I’m letting her set

the pace with what she feels comfortable with. She’s scared of making the same mistake again and I understand. I’ve

been wearing a314, Instant Female Magic, Instant Honesty around her for a couple of months now. I’m not looking for

a sexual charge, just to get her to relax and trust me more. So far it seems to be working. She notices when I’m not

around and if I’m gone for only 5 days misses me. When we’re alone together it doesn’t take much to get her to open

up and give me a core dump of what’s going on in her private life. When around other people she flirts big time with

me which I eat up.
    J I tried LT it doesn’t seem

to have worked. I’ve recently purchased SOE and WAGG-N because I thought it might help more with my mix. I started

using SOE last week and I’ll try WAGG in another week. I’ll still use A314 and SOE as my base. I’m not a Clint

Eastwood type, but I’ve read the forums about how WAGG worked on easy going guys just as good as it works with alpha

males. I also read that you can’t OD on SOE so that’s good. Can you OD on WAGG? I understand what the guys in this

thread are going through. When dealing with a woman who has been hurt emotionally it will always take more time than

you think. The main thing is to let her know you’ll always be there for her and to be a good

listener.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I understand what the guys in this thread are going through. When

dealing with a woman who has been hurt emotionally it will always take more time than you think. The main thing is

to let her know you’ll always be there for her and to be a good listener.
    I admire

you guys who have the patience and thoughtfulness to travel this ground.

newguy phrased it very well.

Its mostly about *you*. To the extent that you can be who you need (and want) to be in a given

situation, the greater your success.

Mones can help, a lot, but its *you* who is sitting next to them.

I still

like A1. A drop of that with SoE or C7 might be good.

Stranger

Exactly. I know what I have to

offer a woman and it's good - in my eyes. I've run into far too many women who do not want to date any man because

of the hurt they feel. The main reason I went with mones was to enhance what I already have, not to substitute, or

replace it. In the end, all you have to give to a woman is what's inside. If you think mones can replace that, then

you won't last long. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    The main

reason I went with mones was to enhance what I already have, not to substitute, or replace it. In the end, all you

have to give to a woman is what's inside. If you think mones can replace that, then you won't last long.

:-)
    If we had such a thing, I would nominate this as post of the year.

For you younger guys on the

prowl... the same thing is true for you. You simply cannot expect a chemical boost to completely overcome whatever

it is that hinders you. Pheromones are awesome for what they can do, but less awesome than what you can do.

As someone who needs to

re-cast some perceptions of himself thanks to sudden competition for the affections of a lady very dear to me, I

know 'mones won't work magic but every little bit helps. If A1 or A314 or whatever will give the right nudge,

I'll take it.

Especially as it's a difficult line to walk, between being always there for her and still

avoiding the "LJBF Box".
    Last edited by Kveldulf; 03-31-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: new thought

Hi Guys, I just wanted you to

know we turned the tide, and are talking about marriage. I as wearing NPL + SOE with Wings for a cover scent at a

water park and she kept talking about how romantic the cabins looked. It was also first time she commeneted on my

colongne!

Today, she said she would like to go there for OUR honeymoon.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information