Close

Stranger

Exclamation Help the newb please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, im glad i can finally post. Anyway, i am new to the pheromone cologne thing and am trying to figure

out whats best for me. I almost bought pherlure until i read about it in your forums. it doesn't work right? anyway

im not looking for a love potion, im only looking for something to make me a little more interesting (i.e. more eye

contact, conversations dating etc.) Im 16, 6'4 and around 230lb. i may be an alpha, because i can be a leader, or a

follower. I dont really know, suggestions?

As big as you are you probably

want to stay away from high -none products like PI, TE/NPA and such. You are probably able to intimidate already.

SoE and Chikara both come in gel packs, which are cheap and easy to use for testing purposes. Try those first.

Are you in decent shape? How do you dress? Grooming? Can you hold a conversation and make a girl laugh? Are you

overly shy? Those are all things that add into your success or failure with mones.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I gotta ditto what Bel says,

especially the social stuff. If you are in your 30s or younger and in at least decent shape with that physique, I

would concentrate on the social skills, especially the smile and friendliness. Otherwise you can come off scary and

the alpha mones will only make that worse. In my younger years I was fairly fit and looked OK otherwise, but was

dogged with a "lone wolf" sort of look.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    As

big as you are you probably want to stay away from high -none products like PI, TE/NPA and such. You are probably

able to intimidate already. SoE and Chikara both come in gel packs, which are cheap and easy to use for testing

purposes. Try those first.

Are you in decent shape? How do you dress? Grooming? Can you hold a conversation and

make a girl laugh? Are you overly shy? Those are all things that add into your success or failure with

mones.
    k, i am not in great physical shape, but lately i have been losing weight. I dress like a skate

boarder and shower daily. If i have something in common with a girl i can seem to hold a conversation and make her

laugh. Ive had this and had almost asked her out when she gave me the "lets just be friends". i am not overly shy

but i seem to have a harder time making friends than most. This could possible be that where i go to school is 98%

Mormon and basically all the social events involve religion in some way, so i am kind of the outsider. I went on a

cruise and made friends with practically everyone my age on the boat so that leads me to believe that its more the

religion where i live, not myself. It also happened on the cruise that the girl i hung out with the most went after

another guy in our little group. anyway, i am not overly shy, but when i get to the verge asking a girl out, i

either chicken out or the girl basicaly tells me shes not interested.

PheroTester

Hey there. I've been away

from the forum for a while now, but your posting reminds me of when I was a newby myself. After some time of trial,

error and success, I had placed several posts regarding my own experiences. You might want to check out this post

which also includes links to some of my other posts. They are older posts, but they still stand true, at least for

me.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...816#post136816
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

I grew up a mormon and attended

the church for a long time. The do have some idiosyncrasies and I'd imagine it is worse in an area predominantly

morman. But I can also tell you that girls are girls everywhere and all respond to certain things regardless. I can

tell you of more than a few times sneaking off with one or another girl for some polite fondling and other

activities while we were supposed to be in church.

I live in Texas now, part of the bible belt, and most people

here are southern baptist. It makes little difference. I had this tall, slim, 40-ish blond the other day telling me

about her husband and her being memebrs of such and such a church a few minutes before she started telling me when

her kids wouldn't be around and she'd be free..."And what are you doing this afternoon?" A good looking woman and

very tempting!

Look around you. There are going to be others that don't belong to the church, nice girls that

are church members but don't care about it and a bunch of in-between types. Forget about the church, in other

words. It's a false obsticle and shouldn't stand in your way unless you let it. You have the benefit of being

different, unusual and even forbidden fruit.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I

grew up a mormon and attended the church for a long time. The do have some idiosyncrasies and I'd imagine it is

worse in an area predominantly morman. But I can also tell you that girls are girls everywhere and all respond to

certain things regardless. I can tell you of more than a few times sneaking off with one or another girl for some

polite fondling and other activities while we were supposed to be in church.

I live in Texas now, part of the

bible belt, and most people here are southern baptist. It makes little difference. I had this tall, slim, 40-ish

blond the other day telling me about her husband and her being memebrs of such and such a church a few minutes

before she started telling me when her kids wouldn't be around and she'd be free..."And what are you doing this

afternoon?" A good looking woman and very tempting!

Look around you. There are going to be others that don't

belong to the church, nice girls that are church members but don't care about it and a bunch of in-between types.

Forget about the church, in other words. It's a false obsticle and shouldn't stand in your way unless you let it.

You have the benefit of being different, unusual and even forbidden fruit.
    wow, you do have a good point. i

am different, especially that i dress different and have different views. i used to have more friends at my school

but it seems all the non mormon rebels have been kicked out. Im starting to adapt and make mormon friends, and like

you said, there are some that go to church but dont like it, meaning i could potentially be even more appealing. I

mean, i have a nice car, money and a good personality (i think) what more could a girl possibly want? you know

perhaps i am setting my standards to high? it seems the girls i am attracted to are out of my league and the ones im

not attracted to would be easier to get... hmm psychoanalyzing myself now... i think its time to post

Stop worrying so much about the

best looking, hottest girls. Every guy in school is chasing them and they already have 'No!' in their mind before

you even get near them. Start thinking about the decent girls that are fun to be around and you have less

competition to work against. They'll enjoy the attention and are often much nicer people.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel,

Yeah, "wow" is right.

Interesting points, but I never knew you grew up a Mormon. We live on the edge of a Mormon enclave surrounding the

largest church in the area. They are great folks to have as neighbors and I always give a warm welcome to the

missionaries when they come knocking, but I couldn't imagine trying to find a gf amounst them without joining the

church. I think if I were single and lived in a 98% saturated area, I would just join the church.

Anyway,

really got to ditto the:
    "Stop worrying so much about the best looking, hottest girls. Every guy in school is

chasing them and they already have 'No!' in their mind before you even get near them. Start thinking about the

decent girls that are fun to be around and you have less competition to work against. They'll enjoy the attention

and are often much nicer people."
    Couldn't add a word to that.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Bel,

Yeah, "wow" is right. Interesting points, but I never knew you grew up a Mormon. We live on the edge of a Mormon

enclave surrounding the largest church in the area. They are great folks to have as neighbors and I always give a

warm welcome to the missionaries when they come knocking, but I couldn't imagine trying to find a gf amounst them

without joining the church. I think if I were single and lived in a 98% saturated area, I would just join the

church.
    Yeah, one of my deepest kept secrets. Even taught MIA (if they still call it that) and that was

where I went through boy scouts. The mormon church has a lot of good points, but a few bad ones as well.

Had a

falling out with the church when the bishop and my mother decided I was going to go on a mission. I enlisted in the

army instead. That was a llong time ago and my wanderings have taken me elsewhere.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Bel,

Yeah, "wow" is right. Interesting points, but I never knew you grew up a Mormon. We

live on the edge of a Mormon enclave surrounding the largest church in the area. They are great folks to have as

neighbors and I always give a warm welcome to the missionaries when they come knocking, but I couldn't imagine

trying to find a gf amounst them without joining the church. I think if I were single and lived in a 98% saturated

area, I would just join the church.

Anyway, really got to ditto the:
    "Stop worrying so much about the best

looking, hottest girls. Every guy in school is chasing them and they already have 'No!' in their mind before you

even get near them. Start thinking about the decent girls that are fun to be around and you have less competition to

work against. They'll enjoy the attention and are often much nicer people."
    Couldn't add a word to

that.

B
    Oh yes, mormons can be some of the nicest people around and have great family values and stuff.

i have been toying with the idea of going to church, and the girls would think it was there duty to god to convert

me, so dating would be much more likely than being the rebel non church going guy. You just dont want to get

baptized though, after that you are part of the mormon church forever. It so strict around here, if a boy gets a

lawn mowing job and doesnt tithe, the bishop will find out from someone and the bishop and the family will have a

talk and make him pay. They will even get your earnings from a local business and send you your bill. thats just one

little nugget, but i dont want this post to be a bash on the church.i just dont believe what the church teaches and

hate all the control they have over your life. ugh. where i live sucks. anyway i am thinking about ordering some

(chikara?) gel packs to see if i notice anything.

Thread Information