Close

Default Happy New Year Everybody!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I spent the

changing of the year at a week-long meditation retreat with one of my sons. We come every year and it is always a

sublime experience. The tricky part is integrating this lofty attitude back into my normal street consciousness.

Experience has shown me that it is more difficult than it seems in my current "intoxicated" state. Anyway, I got

"ripped" just like everyone else, just no hangover I guess.

Hopefully, I can make some of this love hang on

for a while. One of my new year resolutions is to hire someone to work in-house on Love Scent. I think the time

has come to hand the reigns over to someone worthier than I. If you know anyone who might be interested (gotta live

in Eugene), let me know.

Peace and Love to y'all in 2008,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Happy New Year indeed, to one

and all!

Nice to hear about the great experience Bruce. Its always a challenge to bring the mountaintop to the

street, and the higher the mountain the greater the distance. No worries, you're infused... all you need to do is

reflect the light, and you're pretty good at that.

Worthier? That's a big word, at least as big as the shoes

needed to continue what you've started. I assume you're just talking about someone to run the operations.

You'll never leave us right? Right?

Thread Information